New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Question for you charting experts :)

FF is not giving me my coverline yet, I had that weird temp drop on 3DPO...

If I understand it correctly, I would take my highest of the 6 temps preceding O, and put the coverline 0.1 degree above it, making mine 97.15, and the highest was 97.05

Is that right??

Thanks for the information Nicole! I hope this is my month! I'm 8 DPO now!

Hi ladies,

Me and OH have been TTC for 18 months but this is my first cycle charting, i had my first period for six months last sunday so i'm on cycle day 7.
Bit worried about my temperatures being so up and down...i'm testing at the same time every morning but i'm guessing them being so irrational isn't a good sign?
I'm hoping charting will help us pinpoint when i ovulate as my cycles can be so all over the place!

Mrsengland your temps should be erratic prior to ov, don't worry just look for a pattern rather than at the individual temps. Good luck.

Hi ladies,

Me and OH have been TTC for 18 months but this is my first cycle charting, i had my first period for six months last sunday so i'm on cycle day 7.
Bit worried about my temperatures being so up and down...i'm testing at the same time every morning but i'm guessing them being so irrational isn't a good sign?
I'm hoping charting will help us pinpoint when i ovulate as my cycles can be so all over the place!

Hi and welcome! Do you care to share the link to your chart so we can stalk it? :)

Hi all, anyone fancy having a peek at my chart, see what you think?

Thanks

xx

Took me a while to work out how to do....bit of an amatuer!

Is it looking okay?

Still just waiting around for some sign that I am going to O soon... I signed up for the vip and it is predicting I O next week at cycle day 18. Gosh that seems so far away. I hope it is wrong..lol...

Mrs. England - so far it looks ok to me, I'm new to this too though.

Tierny and Smileyshazza, I hope you both get BFPs this cycle.

As for me I'm in the middle of crocheting my second of 2 booties and setting up my etsy shop!

So much reading to catch up on which Ill have to do later. Hope everyone is doing well but I just wanted to say OMG bernina this could totally be your month!!! I've been thinking about your chart all day while I was out and couldn't wait to get back and take a sneak peak only to find a massive spike!!!

Fingers crossed!!! I really hope this is it for you!

Oh and my meh comment which I didn't have time to elaborate on was because while I was typing DH was saying something about TTC in November. He was suggesting we wait until we finish our degree we're just starting.... WTT 4 years? Me 30 this year? I don't think so.

I was pretty pissed off but alas we're WTT till November but we fail at the preventing part. lol:haha:

Sorry for the massive post but I just wanted to ask a quick question as well. :flower:

My period only lasted half a day it started with a blood clot and was bright red, medium flow for half a day. (tmi sorry). Just wanted peoples thoughts on that.

Right now I feel contently sick like nausea and it wont go away since yesterday. :wacko: Weird. Good for my diet though because I don't feel like eating anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->