New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Id go with the second Nicole. As long as you didnt move or talk or anything between the two temps.

Helly I was thinking the same but put the 1st temp..gonna go change it.

As naughty as it is, I prefer the second temp obviously and as long as you can justify that in your own mind thats good enough! :D

Your chart is looking really good by the way Nicole!

I also changed my two temps I took a hour late back and ff gave me back my crosshairs all tho because Ive had ewcm after I dont have solid crosshairs..

I really think the 2nd one is more "honest": because I know my mouth started to open when I was taken my 1st temp but because I dont think I've Od really yet thats kinda high...all tho since cd 10 my day time temps have been really high for pre O to so hell I dont know lol

I just received my thermometer 10 minutes ago in the post, that took less than 24 hours!! Very pleased.
Tomorrow will be my first day charting temps and hopefully I can open my eyes at the same time each morning, as I tend to be very lazy before work, and like to catch an extra half hour sometimes!
I will be posting a link to my FF once I start charting so I will be able to share my info with you guys.
Good luck all
:dust:

Good luck MrsMurphy2Be! Just take your temp then go back to sleep, I do that sometimes.

Yeah I noticed on your chart you are still getting EWCM Nicole, weird. Though it may be a good sign!

I just received my thermometer 10 minutes ago in the post, that took less than 24 hours!! Very pleased.
Tomorrow will be my first day charting temps and hopefully I can open my eyes at the same time each morning, as I tend to be very lazy before work, and like to catch an extra half hour sometimes!
I will be posting a link to my FF once I start charting so I will be able to share my info with you guys.
Good luck all
:dust:

:thumbup: glad you got it!! Good luck honey...

Hi, really new to temping here... does any one of you use an Ear thermometer? That's the only type I have at home and it gives reading of only up to 1 decimal place... would you recommend that I use this, or shall I purchase another type? Thanks! x

Hi, really new to temping here... does any one of you use an Ear thermometer? That's the only type I have at home and it gives reading of only up to 1 decimal place... would you recommend that I use this, or shall I purchase another type? Thanks! x

I wouldnt use a ear thermometer honey a oral one is best and it doesnt have to be a bbt one it can be a normal oral one. you can buy one for a few bucks at any retail store or drug store.

ladies i hate to bother you but i have a question. af is due tommarow. but for the past two days my temps actully went up. is this normal? i thought they were supposed to go down before af. please help i keep getting confused by this whole charting thing

I have read that using a thermometer that gives a reading of 2 decimel places is a lot more reliable when temping that a one digit one.

Welcome MrsMurphy2Be glad your thermometer arrived. I just set my alarm for the same time every morning (6am for me) and once I have taken my temp just go back to sleep until its time to get up.

Sleepen usually temps do go down before AF - your chart is looking super promising to me hun have you tested yet? To be honest I haven't seen such a fab looking chart in ages!

Sleepen I agree with Shazza your chart looks great..

thanks ladies, no i have not tested yet since i am not actully late yet. i have no tests in the house and am not going to go out and buy one until i am late. in the past i tested the day i was due and got af like 10 minutes later. so i figure if i hold out and wait till i am absoultely sure i am late i will get my bfp

When are you actually due Sleepen? I notice that on the last chart your temp dropped on CD16 so does that mean you are almost due?

If your temp stays elevated over the next couple of days I would say you are in with a really strong chance, those temps are a lot higher than they have been in your other cycles at this point.

i have a 16 day lp, so should be due for af tommarow. i guess i'll have to wait and see what happens. thanks again ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->