New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi ladies,
Quick question, i did an OPK yesterday and the control line showed up but no other line and did another today and control line showed and the test line was very faint so i know thats still a negative but does it mean that there is more LH than yesterday so i'm in the run up to O?
I've started OPK early because my last cycle was 6 months so i'm not sure when i will ovulate at all!

I think I am getting close to Oing. My temp hasnt risen yet but I have had some ewcm yesterday and today. My cervix is nice and high and soft. I bought a 20 pack of opk's last month and I had some left. They supposedly expired on the 5th and so I am not sure if they are working correctly but I have not got a positive. But I didnt get a positive last month either. Those things dont like me.. Grrr.. I am having a little bit of cramping today so I hope that is a good sign!

Hiya Ladies.

Hope everyone is well?

Foxy and Fifi - Sorry to hear your appointments were a let down, and, i know how you feel foxy, i get the weight thing thrown at me too :hugs:

Tessa, JB3 and Nevertogether - damn that hag!! :hugs: i hope next cycle is yours!!

fingers crossed for you sweetmama x

Hope you get a definate ov date soon nicole :hugs:

As for me, i had ewcm yesterday with a streak of blook in it (sorry tmi) i was 14dpo. I'm still getting bfn but there is no sign of AF yet. Tonight i have entered yesterdays ewcm and FF has removed my cross hairs and cannot pin point OV. Do i ignore the ewcm and assume that i ahve really ov'd??? I'm so confused ladies

xxx

Hi ladies,
Quick question, i did an OPK yesterday and the control line showed up but no other line and did another today and control line showed and the test line was very faint so i know thats still a negative but does it mean that there is more LH than yesterday so i'm in the run up to O?
I've started OPK early because my last cycle was 6 months so i'm not sure when i will ovulate at all!

Sounds like your leading up to OV hun :flower:
I had negs three or four or was it five :wacko: days before I got my positive

xx

EDIT: It was five lol

snuggs - your chart is quite difficult to intepret as the temps are all fairly similar in range. Did you have solid crosshairs before FF removed them?

I think you just need to go with your instincts as to whether you've ov'd as your body isn't making it very clear :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Sounds like your leading up to OV hun :flower:
I had negs three or four or was it five :wacko: days before I got my positive

xx

EDIT: It was five lol

Thats what i was hoping for but its been soooo long since i had a normal cycle i dare not hope too much!

Hiya Ladies.

Hope everyone is well?

Foxy and Fifi - Sorry to hear your appointments were a let down, and, i know how you feel foxy, i get the weight thing thrown at me too :hugs:

Tessa, JB3 and Nevertogether - damn that hag!! :hugs: i hope next cycle is yours!!

fingers crossed for you sweetmama x

Hope you get a definate ov date soon nicole :hugs:

As for me, i had ewcm yesterday with a streak of blook in it (sorry tmi) i was 14dpo. I'm still getting bfn but there is no sign of AF yet. Tonight i have entered yesterdays ewcm and FF has removed my cross hairs and cannot pin point OV. Do i ignore the ewcm and assume that i ahve really ov'd??? I'm so confused ladies

xxx

Thank you! and thanks Foxyloxy! My chart has been SO STABLE this month, I have a strong feeling I'm pregnant, I've had dizzy spells all day!

snuggs - your chart is quite difficult to intepret as the temps are all fairly similar in range. Did you have solid crosshairs before FF removed them?

I think you just need to go with your instincts as to whether you've ov'd as your body isn't making it very clear :hugs:

Yeahi think that freakishly long AF caused the pre O temps to be so high. I didn't have solid lines previously though. I think the temp range and the fact i haven't had a + opk (not even a hint of a line) either has made things worse. Maybe i really am not O'ing.

I've given up on my instincts too as my body is playing so many tricks on me just lately, i don't trust it :wacko:

:cry:

Yeahi think that freakishly long AF caused the pre O temps to be so high. I didn't have solid lines previously though. I think the temp range and the fact i haven't had a + opk (not even a hint of a line) either has made things worse. Maybe i really am not O'ing.

I've given up on my instincts too as my body is playing so many tricks on me just lately, i don't trust it :wacko:

Wow that is a long AF, I thought mine was long after my MC. Now I'm dealing with a freakishly short AF. I hope your cycles smooth at hun!

:hugs: JB3, Tessa, and NeverTogether :hugs:

Here is how I feel at the moment - :gun::witch:
:rofl:

LOL... same here girlfriend!! :haha:

Snuggs: Are you still using OPK's daily?
I can't recall now what day FF had you O'ving on before ewcm??
I'm still keeping my FX'd for you, as that temp dip looks very promising!! :winkwink:

Nicole: Your chart looks fab hunni! :thumbup:

Looking good Charlottee :)

Temp rise for me this morning. I've taken out all my OPKs as they were confusing FF with dotted crosshairs and when I entered random temps for tomorrow, it changed ov to CD16. Now it doesn't move it :D yey

Today I charted my temp for the first time! :thumbup:

As I have not yet ovulated this cycle (Well I highly doubt I have!) Will FF still detect my ovulation if my temp rises even if I have only a few temps in before ovulation?
I have never even thought or worried about whether I ovulate or not so this is quite nerveracking for me as Im scared that I wont be ovulating or something.
Im probably just being paranoid but eek! Its my first time so Im sure its okay to be nervous!

x

Hi girls looking for some advice, do you think I should discard the temps when I was running a temperature? (CD22 + 23). Will it make any difference though? It's pretty clear when I ov'd so do I really need to?

Hi MrsMurphy2Be as you are on CD9 you might be able to get enough information in so that FF can pinpoint OV although we can't say for definite as it will depend on your temps and if FF can detect a clear temperature shift to be able to confirm and give you crosshairs.

I would just keep entering your temps and hopefully in a few days it might be able to tell you that you've ov'd. Remember it will tell you after you have ov'd and not before - I would suggest also tracking your cervical mucusas that should help give you some clues that you are approaching O.

It would also be helpful if you could put a link to your chart in your signature so we can click on it to look at it at any time :)

Wow that is a long AF, I thought mine was long after my MC. Now I'm dealing with a freakishly short AF. I hope your cycles smooth at hun!

Hiya Rebecca, I hope your cycle smooth out too :hugs: ... is it possible that the bleeding could be part of the same cycle? I know FF say you should start a new cycle when you have flow, but under the circumstances??? xxx

Fifi - I was ill at the beginning of the month just after AF and I altered my temps to what they would usually be around that time using information from last months chart. I just was going to leave them blank as didn't want to put that my temp was over 100 for two days and approaching 100 for another three.

If it doesn't seem to have made much difference I would be tempted to leave them in or alter them so they look a bit more normal but make a note of it in the comments box.

Foxy - Nice rise today :thumbup:

I've had a nice rise today although am sitting on my average temperature so am not getting my hopes up for this month. If I see any kind of increase tomorrow that would make me very happy.

Have got a day of Spring Cleaning ahead of me (woo) not looking forward to that but hey ho!

Looking good Charlottee :)

Temp rise for me this morning. I've taken out all my OPKs as they were confusing FF with dotted crosshairs and when I entered random temps for tomorrow, it changed ov to CD16. Now it doesn't move it :D yey

I knew it haha

well if i remove the two late temps ff takes my crosshairs for cd 9..but if tomorrows temp is over 97.65 ff gives crosshairs back for cd 9..but no pos opks..all tho I could have had pos cd8 but only tested twice once in the very early morning and once late at night..and the late at night one was just about pos so maybe I missed my surge? crap lol I dont know..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->