New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

i have a 16 day lp, so should be due for af tommarow. i guess i'll have to wait and see what happens. thanks again ladies

Ooh, that's a fine-looking chart!!! I got my eye on you, hun! Good luck!!!:thumbup:

AFM, I figured out my missing coverline problem...I somehow had the setting changed to OPK detection instead of advanced. It is right where I predicted. My post-o temps are not all that high..I don't seem to have as great a range between pre- and post-o that I see others have. I hope that's not indicative of a problem.

DH is convinced I am preggo LOL I'm hoping he is right!!!

thanks ladies, no i have not tested yet since i am not actully late yet. i have no tests in the house and am not going to go out and buy one until i am late. in the past i tested the day i was due and got af like 10 minutes later. so i figure if i hold out and wait till i am absoultely sure i am late i will get my bfp

Good luck!! Looks very promising! :)

Humm, thought she had arrived thismorning but I only had that one spot, it was the same as CD6 spot, I usually start with really dark brown blood but this was bright red and had none sine. I know she is on her way but changed my chart anyhow so I can be CD23 for a while longer lol

Thank you Shannon..I'm not to sure about it tho I never got a pos opk..still not and testing daily.

Hey Ladies

Some lovely looking chafts here ladies.

Welcome to the new ladies :hi:

Nicole - I had similar problem yesterday. Slightly restless between 6 - 7:00 and took temp at normal time = 97.73 thought that was high so immediately retook on the other side of my mouth = 97.60. Retook again on usual side = 97.73!! :haha:

Went with 97.73 but made a note of the 97.60 just in case.

CD 14 would be really early for me to o!

LOL CD 9 would be unheard of for me.. :haha:
I would be even less inclined to believe O if my damn day time temps were not so high..

Foxy are you sure cd 14 isn't O date?
lol why can I see both of oing already without a damn pos opk..

ladies- i have a Q. on FF if you start spotting..is that considered CD1. i feel pretty confident it is AF. and if it is CD1, does FF restart the chart for you or does it keep going?

Hi!

Sorry AF came and got you! would count CD1 as the first day you see proper blood not spotting! you can enter you spotting in the menses box and then when you get your first proper bleed you can enter heavy, medium or light and FF will start you from CD1!x

Hi!

Sorry AF came and got you! would count CD1 as the first day you see proper blood not spotting! you can enter you spotting in the menses box and then when you get your first proper bleed you can enter heavy, medium or light and FF will start you from CD1!x

i am ok with it. my cycle was jacked last month and probably this month too and with a million BFN's i was just ready to start over! can you look at my chart in my siggy to see if i've done it right? should be CD30?

Yep thats right! it will put a * for the days you spot then start a new cycle when AF starts properly!! better luck next month!!!
x

Nicole - Ov may well have been CD14. Would be very early for me. And, I've been getting EWCM! Unheard of!!

I've concluded that OPks just don't work for me. I've tried them before and never got a +ve and again this cycle - no +ve, so I give up with them.

I remember having some slight abdominal pain on Saturday, so could well have been ovulation pain!

Maybe all of this is a good thing for me........................... Although, not really happy with the amount of bd - wasn't expecting to ov till Cd16 - Cd19, so was bding every other day! Grrr

I think your chart looks great with a nice dip. Maybe, we have both ov'd early this cycle! :dohh:

Thanks for your responses ladies

I had CD21 bloods done back in October and when I rang for the results, the Receptionist said they were 'ok'. That's all I know.

So new GP said wait for my notes to arrive and book appointment to discuss. I'm guessing as they are 'ok', then fertility clinic is the next step.

:D

Wooohoooo!!

Sweetmama26 - those booties are the cutest!!! Awww will you be posting internationally?

fif - I think its great that you're being referred to the recurrent m/c team. Really hope you're in good hands!!!

Tessa - Really sorry AF got you :hugs:

Yes I most definately will be sending all over the world!

Anyways can anyone tell me their thoughts on my test this morning? https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p100/eagleeyes22/InvertedpregtestApril13.jpg

Hmmmmm am not sure if I can see something where the test line should appear. It does look like there is something there :wacko: when did you take the test?

I would personally wait a couple of days (I know its hard) and try testing again using FM if AF hasn't arrived. You are only 10 dpo so that is still early hun :hugs:

There does look like there's something showing in the bottom half of where the test line would be. I'd go with what Smiley says and try and wait a couple of days then test again

Good luck!

Thanks girlies

Smiley I took it with mid afternoon urine because I forgot to with my first morning urine!

sweetmama - fingers crossed that you see a nice strong line in a couple if days. :D I think I can see something and I'm on my phone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->