New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I usually take my temps at 6am.. this morning I woke up at 4.45 and I took my temp, it was 36.52 (higher than all my other temps).. I fell back asleep until6, although it wasnt really a great sleep, and I temped again because its the time I usually temp at, and my temp was 36.65 (even higher)

I have put the second temp on my chart as it was taken at my usual time. Is this okay?

x

Morning girls... I'm new to the charting... I started taking my temp duing the 2ww of last cycle, am on CD1 of a new cycle now... so plan on charting properly this time!

I usually take my temps at 6am.. this morning I woke up at 4.45 and I took my temp, it was 36.52 (higher than all my other temps).. I fell back asleep until6, although it wasnt really a great sleep, and I temped again because its the time I usually temp at, and my temp was 36.65 (even higher)

I have put the second temp on my chart as it was taken at my usual time. Is this okay?

x

The FF temp corrector would make your temp 36.66, so putting in the 2nd temp will be fine :)

You shouldn't really use the temp corrector too often but occasionally it's okay, as it goes it's made your temp almost match the temp you did get when you work at 6am.

Your chart is looking great so far :D

Quick question ladies... I'm going to Egypt on thursday, should I take my thermometer with me? Or will my temps be so much higher it isnt worth temping? x

I'd take it with you - just so you are in the habit of temping. You can always adjust / discard the temps at a later date if you like.

Welcome to the thread by the way :D

MrsMurphy - I would also use the 2nd temp :D

Hey everyone. Temp rise today but still not so sure. Yesterday I had bad AF cramps and I kept running to bathroom to see if AF was coming but nothing. My hips were so very sore yesterday as well. Today nothing really aside from not wanting to eat my usual oatmeal and bacon. It was horrible to me today.:shrug: Im not even really as hungry as I usually am in the morning. I guess I will test tomorrow. Not sure.:shrug:

Your chart is looking great!!!!

bernina - Sorry to hear about your Grandfather.

I just started B complex 150 I'm hoping it doesn't delay my ovulation. Are you feeling any side effects from the Clomid? I haven't had a single side effects though I'm pretty sure I could feel my ovaries tingling the first time I took it bahahaha.

I'm going to see if the B complex and progesterone cream stabilizes my post Ovulation temps and stops mid cycle bleeding. If it doesn't work then I might have to give progesterone suppositories a go. :shy:

The Robitussin seems to be working for me though I'm taking 20ML instead of 10ML its gross I hate it. I've been experiencing lots of CM just waiting on EWCM!!

Fx'ed for you :dust:

I tried Robitussin in December I think it was because i was so dry down there ad it worked. also drink lots of water.. :hugs:

Foxy your chart looks good honey..I'm hoping to hear about that bfp soon my dear.. :hugs:

Quick question ladies... I'm going to Egypt on thursday, should I take my thermometer with me? Or will my temps be so much higher it isnt worth temping? x

take it with you and just set your alarm to your normal temping time..if you cant do that set the time to take it there the same time you would at home and just log in your notes you took your temps at different times becuz you were not home and that there is a time difference...hope that makes sense. :hugs:

Wish I was going on holiday :headspin:

I'd like to see a bfp soon too Nicole.... but we won't hold our breath :haha:

I've just started using CB digi ovulation tests when is the best time to use it? On the packaging it says first thing in the morning. I thought there wasn't enough LH in the system with fmu?

I'm sorry moochacha - OPKs and I don't get on, so I'm no help at all :dohh:

However, I thought you were meant to use pm urine - maybe that's where I've been going wrong :haha:

However, I thought you were meant to use pm urine - maybe that's where I've been going wrong :haha:

Hehe I know what you mean I've never got a positive from one ](*,)

I've only used them for 2 cycles so far... I tend to do them at lunchtime and evenings... The best line I've ever got was at 9pm!

Thanks girls for the replies re. my temp dropping the more I'm disturbed! Glad to hear I'm not that odd!

I'm rooting for you all and will keep reading to hear your news!

Thanks again xxxxxxxxx

Good morning girls,

Last night as I was going to bed, I realized that my BBT thermometer was not on my bedside table as it always is...looked everywhere for it, and could not find it. I think DS may have walked off with it to play with it!:) SO I had to take my temp this morning with a regular thermometer. I really needed an accurate temp this morning too!

No more signs of AF, I was cramping like I thought for sure she was coming any second for the past couple days. I think I will test tomorrow if she doesn't show today.

I've only used them for 2 cycles so far... I tend to do them at lunchtime and evenings... The best line I've ever got was at 9pm!

Thanks hun I've decided to go with your times. I'll test around 7-8pm because I work out every morning and drink heaps of water so if I test at lunch it'll be to diluted.

Hey ladies. I got a :bfn: this morning but my temp stayed at 98.6.:shrug:

Anywho, I have a question: I chart my cycle on 2 sites. Fertility friend has my ovulation on CD15, and myfertilitycharts.com has my ovulation on CD18?? Why is this?

Fertility friend has me at 15dpo and myfertilitycharts has me at 12dpo?
Here is the link: https://www.myfertilitycharts.com/w...d=29&a=1&ev=1&mc=1&dt=0&g=0&l=&fid=7159&pub=1

Of course for my fertilityfriend chart, just click my ticker.

Im starting to think that I will not get this BFP. Thanks for all your help.

mrskcbrown - it's possibly because you don't have that many temps at the beginning of your cycle.

I'd be tempted to go with FF as your fertile CM matching that initial temp rise :D

Sorry about the :bfn: hopefully it's just a bit too early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->