New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hey snuggs - chart certainly looks better :D

Good luck at your appointment. I'm sure it'l be fine.

Hiya foxy,

thanks for getting back to me about my chart. It is hard to interpret isn't it. Instead os disgarding the high temps, asuming they're wrong, I've disgarded the temp dips. Chart looks a little healthier now and it looks like i may have ov'd Monday!

Sorry you think af is on the way. I hope she stays away for you.

Hope the rst of you girls are well.

AFM i have my first gyne appt at lunch time. I'm scared!!!!

xx

Oh good luck at your appointment hun!!! :hugs:

Big temp drop for me today, so I'm expectimg AF to arrive soon :dohh:

Hope the witch stays away :gun:

As for me I've been having really painful cramping :cry: on both sides maybe its ovulation? Now I'm starting to freak out about producing more than one follicle :wacko:

Back to pizza making! Ciao lovely laides!

Maybe your releasing two eggs? Twins?? :lol:

Sorry im not helpful xx

moochacha - I reckon it's just a super strong sticky eggy that's getting ready for her date with :spermy:

oooh pizza - yummy

Hey, Could someone help pls.
According to my FF yesterday i Ov'd on CD16, however putting my temp in today it shows i have not yet Ov'd.
I am experiencing period like cramps but no sign of AF, lots of CM! (I mean loads) TMI!

xx

hi all,
Sorry I don't usually come visit you guys. trying to figure out how much I believe FF
Having never tested positive on an OPK as you can see it's now telling me I am 3 DPO

molly - are you taking your temps at different times? I think it's hard to say with any certainty whether you have o'd yet or not as your temps seem to be at different times. I can see why FF has given you dotted crossahirs - you've had a rise above previous temps. I think if your temp continues to rise and you take your temps at the same time, FF will be able to give you a more definite idea of ov. It may be that you just missed the surge on your OPKs.

Keep testing and bd'ing just to make sure.

hjh - think I answered in another thread. I don't think you've ov'd yet hun. keep bd'ing and I'm sure you'll see your rise very soon. :D

Thanks foxyloxy,minnor issue with the sametime everyday is I work shifts soamnever upat the same timeespecially when OH is home I have tried though

I had2 temps for saturday sohaveadjusted to theother tempand it is still sayig the same thing. Sooooo annoying

That makes sense. Providing you temp after at least 3 hours solid sleep, they should still be fairly accurate :D

P.S Where abouts in Hampshire are you?

hi guys - wondering if anyone can help.

I'm 26 and Its my second month of ttc ( i have been on the pill for 10 years but stopped 4 months ago and used condoms since) but my first month charting my bbt. Im currently CD15 and got a + opt on cd13 with CM EW on cd10. we BD on cd11+12+13. My temperatures are below:

cd1: 36.50
cd2: 36.55
cd3: 36.85
cd4: 36.75
cd5: 36.45
cd6: 36.45
cd7: 36.50
cd8: 36.35
cd9: 36.50
cd10: 36.37
cd11: 36.55
cd12: 36.55
cd13: 36.73
cd14: 36.53
cd15: 36.39

The last temp reading this morning was really low and nothing out of the ordinary happened to disturb my sleep. Just wondering if I have ovulated yet as my temp should go up not down after ovulation! I'm using FF but as i put in my + opt it says I should have ovulated cd13-15 but it also says that my bbt's show no ovulation yet! any help would be appreciated! thanks :thumbup:

I think if you have ovulated on CD13 then todays could possibly be an implnatation dip, where the egg implants, some of the girls are better at this than me so they might no more xx

I don't think you've ov'd yet hun. However, if you go by you r+ve OPK on CD13, you are probably experiencing an pre-ov dip today and will see a temp rise tomorrow. You usually see the temp rise between 12 - 36 hours after a +ve OPK. Some people have slow rises over a period of days, again, this is nothing to worry about. Give it a couple more days (bd'ing just to be sure) and I'm sure you'll see your temp rise and crosshairs soon :D

I think if you have ovulated on CD13 then todays could possibly be an implnatation dip, where the egg implants, some of the girls are better at this than me so they might no more xx

Just a note: Implantation dips wouldn't usually happen till between 6-12 DPO I believe hunny. Although, they can be as early as 4-5 DPO, but this is quite unusual. :D

Hope you don't mind me butting in on your comment :blush:

So I tested this morning with a digital and it said :bfn: :nope::nope::nope:
Didn't get a temp this morning cause I was on puppy patrol so not sure if my temp has went down but I don't have any other sign she is coming but she better come soon so I can start over...

Sahrene

Hope it's just too early for testing sahrene. I'm like you, wanting AF to hurry up so I can move on to the next cycle.

I had the smallest amount of pinky watery CM a couple of hours ago (not checked since), had similar last night at one toilet visit but nothing again until 4th toilet visit of today! Grrr, so frustrating :haha: It's only internal - not when I wipe! WEIRD!

Good morning...I also tested and got :bfn::cry:

I tested yesterday afternoon, not sure if my pee was concentrated enough. Temp dip this morning, so I am sure AF is on her way:growlmad: This cycle is VERY out of the ordinary for me. I have never had a cycle longer than 28 days, I am usually like clockwork! We shall see what happens. Good luck to everyone!

thanks for the help guys. :thumbup: I felt really yucky crampy yesterday:wacko: so that might have been me ovulating. I'm sure I can convince my other half to BD again tonight just to be sure!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->