New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

mrskcbrown - it's possibly because you don't have that many temps at the beginning of your cycle.

I'd be tempted to go with FF as your fertile CM matching that initial temp rise :D

Sorry about the :bfn: hopefully it's just a bit too early.

Thanks.
So with me not temping from the day my cycle started is what could be throwing me off? What does the stats mean on the charts?

Yes that could be throwing your charts off slightly. Don't worry too much though. You just make allowances to take into account that ov could have been 3 days later than you thought.

Like my chart :D

Stats suggest your expected fertile period (green) and your expected AF (pink)

Bernina I just wanted to say sorry for your loss.
I am still checking this thread and hope AF stays away especially from you Foxy!
Nothing to report here, Robitussin seems to be working, started taking it yesterday but not at fertile days yet! Still not over the cold/flu I have had for 3 weeks so feeling really tired. But onwards and upwards... or hopefully outwards!

Hey fifi

Good to hear from you. Sorry you are still feeling unwell. Hope this clears up asap for you.

Do you have anymore news on your referral?

Thanks amber, I must be a real sook because I still tear up when I watch it. Fingers crossed you get your bfp this cycle :dust:

Hehe Sweetmama I'm glad I'm not the only one that tears up to it :blush: This keeps me going.

P.s She's having a GIRL :cloud9:

Awe how cute!

I usually take my temps at 6am.. this morning I woke up at 4.45 and I took my temp, it was 36.52 (higher than all my other temps).. I fell back asleep until6, although it wasnt really a great sleep, and I temped again because its the time I usually temp at, and my temp was 36.65 (even higher)

I have put the second temp on my chart as it was taken at my usual time. Is this okay?

x

The FF temp corrector would make your temp 36.66, so putting in the 2nd temp will be fine :)

You shouldn't really use the temp corrector too often but occasionally it's okay, as it goes it's made your temp almost match the temp you did get when you work at 6am.

Your chart is looking great so far :D

Where do you find the temp corrector on FF or is that only a VIP feature?

I am still checking this thread and hope AF stays away especially from you Foxy!
Nothing to report here, Robitussin seems to be working, started taking it yesterday but not at fertile days yet! Still not over the cold/flu I have had for 3 weeks so feeling really tired. But onwards and upwards... or hopefully outwards!

I hope this is your cycle!

Temp corrector is VIP only sweetmama :D It's one of my favourite toys :)

Hi ladies, I have a question for you all.

I am almost positive that I O'd on cd16, but this morning my temp didn't show that big of a rise....could someone look at my chart and let me know what they think? The other time I charted it was a very obvious rise after O.

Thanks

mrskcbrown,

Sorry I can't say why the 2 sites give different o days. One thing I did notice is that all your temps are to 1/10th of a degree. Are you using a basal thermometer? You may want to get one-they go to 1/100th of a degree and I think that can make a difference in one's chart sometimes.

Hello all I'm back from my weekend away and it was just what I needed :)

Hubby's DJ set went really well and he got lots of positive feedback. Had loads of fun, got rather drunk and haven't smiled and laughed so much in ages - saw lots of friends and met some great new people. It was fantastic from start to end it just went far too quickly for my liking :(

Sorry to hear that AF got a few of you :hugs: there were some really promising charts this month it szeems so unfair :(

Can't believe you are managing to hold out Foxy - respect to you! I really hope this is your month hun :hugs:

I've stuck to my plan of ditching my thermometer and am already finding it a lot less stressful. Am just using my CBFM and trying to :sex: every other day hopefully starting today or tomorrow.

Lets hope we have BFPs over the next month - good luck and baby dust to everyone :dust: :hugs:

travkar - don't worry. You'll probably see another rise tomorrow. Usually you ov between 12 - 36 hours after your +ve OPK, so that would suggest you should see another rise tomorrow. You may also have a slow rise which will be smaller rises over a few days.

I'm sure you'll see your crosshairs in a couple of days :D

Shazza - so glad you had a fab weekend. Sounds like you had great fun and it's just what you needed. Hopefully the more relaxed approach will pay off for you :D

Hey fifi

Good to hear from you. Sorry you are still feeling unwell. Hope this clears up asap for you.

Do you have anymore news on your referral?

Thanks, it's a nightmare bug, but it will pass eventually! No word on our referral yet, I spotted something from NHS in the post yesterday and got my hopes up, but it was just my smear test reminder (I'm still on annual smears after colposcopy in 2005). Will ask the nurse when I'm in on Friday if the blood tests at least are back.

When are you seeing your new GP?

I have to make an appointment soon (waiting for outcome of this cycle). My notes should have arrived, so will be able to go through Oct bloods with new GP. When I saw the stand in dr the other week, she said that I'l be referred to the fertility clinic if all my bloods are ok. Fingers croosed they covered everything as they told me in Oct they were ok. OH has seen the new doc for something else and said he seems nice, so hopefully he'l be helpful. :)

Hope you get your bloods etc back and your appointment soon.

Can anyone help me please. I have charted this month fully for the first time and ff is staing I have not ov'ed but I got a +ve opk on cd 10. I am not on CD 12 and had two -ve opks and my cm has turned creamy. Do you think I have ovulated and I might have tempted wrong or something? Should me and dh keep bedding tonight? My DH says he is too tierd to do so tonight. We have bedded every night since cd7.

Any advice please.

Foxy- Hang in there no witch means there is still a chance!

My hubby and I had sex yesterday and afterward I had really strong cramps and I thought for sure I was going to start but nope nothing. In fact my CM was abundant this morning (clear and wet) ??? Cervix has been very high for the whole week but feels a little firmer today. I am not sure what that is all about. I feel fine today. A little bit queasy this afternoon that has finally passed but other than that I am peachy :) No sore boobs, little twinges here and there but that is all..

I am so scared to test tomorrow that I am still thinking about putting it off. Although my younger sister says she will kill me if I make her wait anymore..LOL.

Sahrene

sahrene - sounds exactly like me. Slight twinges, watery cm and slightly lightheaded. I hope you get your bfp tomorrow :D

I had a very small tinge of orangey / pink cm earlier and so I thought AF may appear tomorrow - who knows :haha:

tidy - you usually need 3 higher temps following ov for FF to confirm ov and give you your crosshairs. Give it another day or two and you should get them if your temps are still raised. I think you should be able to give OH a night off tonight and bd tomorrow for luck!

Do you have a link to your chart?

Hey fifi,

Hope you get better soon :hugs: glad to hear that the Robitussin is working its doing the trick for me as well.

Though I'm getting massive cramps probably from the clomid? AF like cramps. Take care hun get lots of rest and recover. xx

Hey ladies... sorry I've been MIA from this thread.
I had already written this month off, after having spent most of last week sick.

I got a positive OPK on Sunday, and was expecting O on Monday (cd15 as predicted by FF).
But, after not getting any temp rise, decided to keep testing.
Monday was negative, but today (Tues) was back to positive.
Now FF says I could O between cd 14-18!!... Is this right or normal? :shrug:

Kinda hoping luck is on my side for a change!!

Sounds fine to me Tessa :D
I'm sure you'll see that rise very soon.

Big temp drop for me today, so I'm expectimg AF to arrive soon :dohh:

Hiya foxy,

thanks for getting back to me about my chart. It is hard to interpret isn't it. Instead os disgarding the high temps, asuming they're wrong, I've disgarded the temp dips. Chart looks a little healthier now and it looks like i may have ov'd Monday!

Sorry you think af is on the way. I hope she stays away for you.

Hope the rst of you girls are well.

AFM i have my first gyne appt at lunch time. I'm scared!!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->