New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I can feel like a surge of emotions probably hormones running through me :p dangerous combination and I've been getting a bit of cramping, very light at first but strong cramps today. Feels like AF cramp mostly.

I just love staring at tests, even when you can't see anything! Hehe...I'm so bad!!

lol. Wow starting off real well I see! Thats good. It looks like 200 mg helped you. That is awesome.. I am praying for you.

My mw sent me in a prescription for clomid. Although I think I might be oving now. But I am picking that and provera up tomorrow. And my acupuncturist says I shouldnt ttc until after af.

I can feel like a surge of emotions probably hormones running through me :p dangerous combination and I've been getting a bit of cramping, very light at first but strong cramps today. Feels like AF cramp mostly.

The baby is settling in..

lol. Wow starting off real well I see! Thats good. It looks like 200 mg helped you. That is awesome.. I am praying for you.

My mw sent me in a prescription for clomid. Although I think I might be oving now. But I am picking that and provera up tomorrow. And my acupuncturist says I shouldnt ttc until after af.

Go for it!!! After my MC I had to wait a cycle to start Clomid but it was wort it, I didn't even ovulate my post MC cycle. I would go with what she said and wait till you start a fresh cycle because it could just mess with your cycle altogether. I found clomid has helped me a lot, regulate my cycles again after the MC. My Doctor also explained that it increases progesterone, I found last cycle it was just enough of an increase I didn't dip below the coverline at all.

I'm praying for you as well :hugs:

Ive been very crampy on and off since 4dpo and very different for me. Also sore boobs, not the nips. It feels better when I take my bra off. Its like ahhhhhh:thumbup:.
Yeah, sounds like you are definitely preggers:happydance:.

Ive been very crampy on and off since 4dpo and very different for me. Also sore boobs, not the nips. It feels better when I take my bra off. Its like ahhhhhh:thumbup:.

Those are very good signs I can't wait for you to test!!

Go for it!!! After my MC I had to wait a cycle to start Clomid but it was wort it, I didn't even ovulate my post MC cycle. I would go with what she said and wait till you start a fresh cycle because it could just mess with your cycle altogether. I found clomid has helped me a lot, regulate my cycles again after the MC. My Doctor also explained that it increases progesterone, I found last cycle it was just enough of an increase I didn't dip below the coverline at all.

Hmm I think I have low progesterone.. I dont know what is going On I think I was preggo and my chart kinda reflects it.. and I think my body is struggling to ov and the eggs arent releasing. Its so painful I have been in tears alot.
I think a fresh cycle would be good.

I find the last few months my temps have been low after ov... That is great it kept it up higher for you. hmm I wanna take it!

I think you sound preggo. I was like that with my bra.. but it got real bad that I need a sleep bra.

Good Luck.

I think you sound preggo. I was like that with my bra.. but it got real bad that I need a sleep bra.

Good Luck.
I was the same way with my bra. Sports bras at night became a happy thing.

Hmm I think I have low progesterone.. I dont know what is going On I think I was preggo and my chart kinda reflects it.. and I think my body is struggling to ov and the eggs arent releasing. Its so painful I have been in tears alot.
I think a fresh cycle would be good.

I find the last few months my temps have been low after ov... That is great it kept it up higher for you. hmm I wanna take it!

:( that's horrible, I wonder if you have a cyst?

Umm I have had an ultrasound when I have had this pain before.. It was all normal. SO this is my body trying and not succeeding..

I am so with you girls!!!! My boobs have never been this sore. I tried to workout today and every time I moved on the elliptical my boobs were killing me. That and I have had dull cramping since 6 dpo. I bought FRER's today but I want to try and hold out til Saturday..Ugh..... This is soo tough.

I am rooting for all of us!!

Sahrene

I am so with you girls!!!! My boobs have never been this sore. I tried to workout today and every time I moved on the elliptical my boobs were killing me. That and I have had dull cramping since 6 dpo. I bought FRER's today but I want to try and hold out til Saturday..Ugh..... This is soo tough.

I am rooting for all of us!!

Sahrene

Woohoo all positive signs!!! how exciting!! :hugs:

OMG I come back to see what's up and see that Rebecca has a positive, WHOOHOO!!!

Oh Moochacha! FANTASTIC! Do hope that line is stronder in a day or two! Sounds like this is it though! So pleased for you!

mrskcbrown - really hope this is your month. So excited to find out!

Hugs to everyone else too. Just getting ready for my boob clinic appt. Think of me....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->