New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Well I am absolutely shocked! In a good way! Ok here goes...

Went for my breast clinic appt today. The doc I saw felt the lump and said that although it felt like a hard lentil or pea, she didn't think it was anything sinister. But she sent me for an ultrasound anyway. I had to wait 90 mins to be scanned. When the nice lady had put the gel on and was scanning me, she didn't say anything for ages and I couldn't read her face, so was just about ready to scream or cry! She finally said she couldn't find anything. She asked me to confirm where the lump was (they'd drawn a black X on my boob with marker pen lol), and when I felt for it, it had COMPLETELY GONE! She looked at me as if I'd gone mad, and said she was going to get the consultant. I was SO glad the the first doc had felt the lump an hour earlier or they would seriously have though I was making it up. The consultant used a different probe to be sure but also said there was nothing there. And I still couldn't feel any trace of a lump.

So I think it's a miracle folks! I know we all believe different things but I do believe God can and does heal people, and I've had lots of people praying for me. I'm so relieved and just looking forward to TTC again now.

Thanks to you all too for your thoughts - you've been really supportive xxxxxxxxx

Thanks ladies.

I'm so emotional today it's unreal. I think it's a combo of stress and worry at work, long hours and AF! I'm a bit concerned with my cycles getting longer! They always used to be 29 days! :wacko:

I have just this minute made an appointment to see my new GP tomorrow night. I swear if he tells me I'm fat, I'll punch him!

If I don't get any answers, I'm gonna make this our last TTC for a while and just try and concentrate on other things (not sure what yet!).

I think 2 years is enough time to wait for some sort of help / answer - especially after trying previously for 3 years (unprotected for about 6 years in total!)

Pickle - good luck for today :)

Oh Foxy I'm not surprised you feel emotional. I'm glad you've got an appt for tomrrow - you're right, it's been long enough and you need some help and answers. I'll be thinking of you. Let us know how you get on xxxxxxxxx

Pickle, that's awesome! And I'm sure it's quite a relief to not have that hanging over you anymore...

Thanks. How are you? xx

I'm okay...My chart is pissing me off this month. I had a HUGE temp spike today, and I know for fact I haven't ov'ed yet. Could be that my body is being wacky post-chemical, or it could be that I am coming down with something. I think I'll end up discarding today's temp.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Aww yeah maybe it's still your body being out of whack....Hope things settle down for you v soon xxxxxxxx

Congrats Pickle. I am so glad that God has healed you and completely removed the lump. How awesome. Thanks for your well wishes too. I was going to test this morning but silly me went to the loo and forgot to test:dohh:. Trying to hold out for 4 hours and will possibly do it then. If not definitely in the morning.
@ Foxy: Praying for you and I hope you catch the eggy this last cycle:hugs:.
@firedancer: I agree, discard the temp if it seems wacky:wacko:.
Good luck to everyone!:happydance:

Thanks mrskcbrown. I know it's exciting isn't it! The doc didn't know what to say!

Oh I've one the same thing before - had the test next to me and not been awake enough to remember to pee on it:dohh::rofl::dohh::rofl: Can't wait to see a BFP from you xx

Well I am absolutely shocked! In a good way! Ok here goes...

Went for my breast clinic appt today. The doc I saw felt the lump and said that although it felt like a hard lentil or pea, she didn't think it was anything sinister. But she sent me for an ultrasound anyway. I had to wait 90 mins to be scanned. When the nice lady had put the gel on and was scanning me, she didn't say anything for ages and I couldn't read her face, so was just about ready to scream or cry! She finally said she couldn't find anything. She asked me to confirm where the lump was (they'd drawn a black X on my boob with marker pen lol), and when I felt for it, it had COMPLETELY GONE! She looked at me as if I'd gone mad, and said she was going to get the consultant. I was SO glad the the first doc had felt the lump an hour earlier or they would seriously have though I was making it up. The consultant used a different probe to be sure but also said there was nothing there. And I still couldn't feel any trace of a lump.

So I think it's a miracle folks! I know we all believe different things but I do believe God can and does heal people, and I've had lots of people praying for me. I'm so relieved and just looking forward to TTC again now.

Thanks to you all too for your thoughts - you've been really supportive xxxxxxxxx

:hugs: honey thats GREAT news!!! I'm so happy for you..

Thanks Nicole! Phew! Can TTC again now hooray! Missed this month though - ov'd on Saturday. Ah well at least it looks like my body is working properly for another month. Do hope AF stays away for you xxx

Pickle that is amazing news! What a relief!!

Foxy sweetie.. I am so sorry. I hope you can get real answers at your doctors visit.

Nicole.. I hope she doesn't show :(

Moochacha.. I can't wait to see those two pink lines!!

mrskcbrown.. I have my fingers crossed for you!!
Good luck girls. I did not Poas this morning. I did Nicole trick and pee'd first before I could get my hands on the stick..lol

Sahrene

Thanks Nicole! Phew! Can TTC again now hooray! Missed this month though - ov'd on Saturday. Ah well at least it looks like my body is working properly for another month. Do hope AF stays away for you xxx

Thank you honey but shes on her way..I'm ok with it tho becuz my body did the right thing Oing sooner this month now hopefully it does it again this cycle..

Thanks ladies. There are some great looking charts. Hoping to see a run of BFPs anytime now :)

Pickle, that's amazing!!! I absolutely believe that God heals, I've seen it in my own life. When they diagnosed my hypothyroidism my numbers were WAY off and it should have taken a lot longer than a few months and 2 dose changes of Synthroid to get me back to "normal" and off the PPD but 12 weeks and the second dose they put me on and I was able to totally go off the antidepressants. God is indeed our Heavenly Father, Jehovah-Rapha, God who heals. What a wonderful testimony you have of His power to do the miraculous!

I have to confess though, when I got to the part where they said they were sending you down for an ultrasound I thought you were going to say they picked up a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->