New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Just popped in to say hello. I'm not caught up on anything, but had to at least read through the last page of posts.

Moochacha, I'm so sorry for what you've been going through lately living at your mother in law's. I can't even imagine how hard that must be. My husband is ethnic so his family is a lot different than mine, they're always together, could all live under one roof together, where as I'm the total opposite. I love my family dearly and see them often, but we all like our own personal space just as much as our time together.

I'm not sure if you and DH are fighting only because of the living situation or for other reasons, but just hang in there. Remember the good in him and remember that as hard as it is for you to live there, it's just as hard for him, with the added stress that these people disappointing him are his flesh and blood. Just remember that you guys are in this together and soon (hopefully very soon!) you guys will have a place of your own and be back into your own routine.

Hugs honey!!!

:hugs: Rebecca, It is hard dealing with mother in laws. I have not met mine yet, but my ex in laws would come stay for a few weeks and that was enough. You must be one strong lady to deal with yours all the time and bite your tongue. DH shouldnt be ashamed..,. unfortunately it was probably how she was raised but times are a little different. I do hope that you find a place soon to call your own. Thinking of you!

oh mooch thats sad :( Im aussie through and through my dads english (moved when he was 2) and my parents are my best friends...(mind you i dont think i could live with them for long periods now that i have been out of home for nearly 2 years :)) your MIL is just being short sighted...its bad when even your DH is on your side about how she is acting...can he not put his foot down with her and tell her she is not to come into your private area without being invited? (some pple might think that rude, but its just asking for her respect) well hopefully you do find somewhere nice and close to live...but maybe not too close she can walk over :p

Firstly,:hugs: Moochacha. Thinking of you. Sounds so stressful and upsetting - do hope things improve v soon.

And secondly, hooray for shorties! I'm 5'1 too! :rofl:

:hugs: moochacha

You ladies are making me feel tall - I'm only 5ft4! :rofl:

:hi: bernina - good to see you x

Hehe Foxy! I'd love to be 5'4! I bet it's not often that you feel tall though! It must be some weird force drawing short people to this thread hahahaha!

Look! I got my crosshairs! Bummer we're not trying this month but yay for another short cycle! Roll on next month!

My goodness we're a petite bunch! I'm 5' 3 1/2" (or 163 cm) Yay for shorties!!

Moochacha - I'm sorry your living situation is still so stressful, I hope you find a nice place to rent soon.

If I had to live with my MIL one of us would not make it out alive! Even her friends don't want to spend extended amounts of time with her; we are going to a wedding of a friend who DH has known since he was a child, their parents are friends, but the groom's father commented that there's no way my MIL was being invited as it's abroad and there'd be no escaping her! If she had been going to the wedding we wouldn't have!!! And I would be sad about that as it's in the Czech Republic and the 4 days we are there is our holiday this year!
Missing charting this month, no clear idea when I ov'd but I think it was early for me. Got my letter through for RMC appointment on Friday, it's in the obstetrics dept, eek, hope I don't have to sit with lots of bumps, that always makes me sad.
Good to see you Bernina!

Heck! I didn't realize how fast this thread moves!!!

Hi! I'm new to charting, this is actually my first month. Won't be complete data I guess b/c I didn't have a BBT thermometer until a few days into my cycle but oh well. I should still be able to tell when I ovulate right?

:hi: Welcome to the thread :)

A few missing temps at the beginning of your cycle shouldn't make much difference at all :D

Is your BBT thermo a .2 decimal place one? They are the best and give you a more accurate reading.

If you are not already, I'd recommend using fertilityfriend.com :)

Look forward to watching your chart develop over the next few weeks.

Yeah, It records 00.00 and keeps a few of the readings in memory. It's been helpful for when I temp, then have to go back and look at it to put it on my chart b/c I can't remember which day was which temp. :haha:

I am indeed using FF :) I wanted to put my chart here so someone can tell me if it looks normal but I'm not sure I've got it figured out yet. Is this link right? My Ovulation Chart If so, does it look like a good chart? I get up whenever Muffin wakes up so the time varies from morning to morning on when I temp. Do I need to start setting an alarm for myself to take my temp at the same time or is that not that important as long as I am getting the requisite amount of sleep before I temp?

Foxy I'm the same height as you. I would love a little more but then again I would be taller than my dh in heals which might not be so good.

I see today could be cd14. I have everything crossed for you. How are you feeling?

Moochacha and Bernina :hugs:

Good luck to all you other lovely ladies. I think this thread is due another BFP?

Thanks girls I'm fine, just not use to DH and I fighting soooo much. I think we're going to look at renting somewhere close by so we can still be close to DH mother but have our own space as well. Moving in with Mani's parents was pretty much joy crushing for us though they are really nice people it's just hard to live with them. Small things mounting up like I can't cook everything I want to cook for my own family, Cody can't watch his fav TV show, Mani's mother always likes to clean our area of the house which is our private area, they are always in our area of the house at night so it makes it hard for us to intimate. I get freaked out by any noise we make while BD haha. Yesterday I was pretty much ready to walk out on my husband because I can't handle living here anymore, Mani's mother said something that really hurt me because she's always comparing people she said "Just because you think your father is perfect" meh what rubbish I don't think my father is perfect he's the first to admit he's not perfect but he tries to be a nice man and he's really easy to talk to and that's what counts. Then she said "People is Australia and western people don't know how to be close to their family" she said that directed to me because I was saying how close my dad and I are. AAAAAARRRRRRHHH I loved Mani's parents before we moved in here now I would be happy to never see them again. She thinks because she's Spanish she's closer to her family and because my father was born in England but mostly Italian that us Aussie/ English type people don't know how to love and don't have any idea how to be "Really" close to family. She is living in a cloud because even with her own son (DH) living with her she doesn't know anything about him, she doesn't support him going back to uni, doesn't support him starting his own business. Anyway I didn't say anything to her because I don't want to cause her any heartache but I talk it over with DH and then we start fighting about moving out etc. He hates living here as well its really stressful for him because the way his mother is acting he says he's very ashamed of his whole family. I hate him saying his ashamed of his family I don't want him to be like that.

Meh hopefully life will be better soon, we will move out and go on with our life like normal or I'll prob be divorced by the way we're going.

Ugh, sorry you have to go thru all that drama, Rebecca! I love my in-laws to death, but still I don't think I'd enjoy living with them much. Hang in there and try not to let it affedt you and DHs relationship-it sounds as though you are carrying yourself with dignity thru it all. Good luck!

I am indeed using FF :) I wanted to put my chart here so someone can tell me if it looks normal but I'm not sure I've got it figured out yet. Is this link right? My Ovulation Chart If so, does it look like a good chart? I get up whenever Muffin wakes up so the time varies from morning to morning on when I temp. Do I need to start setting an alarm for myself to take my temp at the same time or is that not that important as long as I am getting the requisite amount of sleep before I temp?

It is best to get up at somewhat the same time every day to temp. I set an alarm for 5:45 am, even if I am planning to sleep later. I often wake on my own before then, but have found that as long as I am within the same hour, my temp is pretty accurate.

:haha: I feel really tall now I'm 5 foot 6 inches..

Dont think I'll be seeing a bfp this cycle feels like the old B is on her way..oh well on to next cycle..

Dont think I'll be seeing a bfp this cycle feels like the old B is on her way..oh well on to next cycle..

Oh no!! Stay away witch!!

Moochacha.. Hang in there. These things are temporary.

I am 5'4 so I am in the shorty club!! LOL..

Sahrene

@moochacha: you are most certainly in my prayers. I can imagine how difficult it is. I pray that this situation is temporary and you and DH get back to the loving part.:hugs:

As for me, just waiting to test. Nerves are too bad to do it one second early. Hope everyone is well:hugs:

Nice chart mrskcbrown :)

Cornbread - chart looks absolutely fine :) Yep temping at the same time is the most accurate way.

I'm alright F&C - expecting AF tomorrow. Just in time for a really, really hectic day at work when our new computer system goes live - I've been working long days to try and prepare everything. Hopefully, she won't show and I'll be too busy to even think about it! :haha:

Nicole - you're a giant compared to the rest of us! :rofl:

Hoping she stays away from you :)

Pickle - Hope everything is ok with you.

Sahrene - great chart :yipee:

:hi: to anyone I've missed.

Thanks Foxy, an a big hug to as your status is lonely....:hugs: Hope you're ok. I'm ok thanks, just wanting to get my clinic appt out of the way tomorrow...

Hi Firedancer - how are you doing? Been thinking of you xx

Lovely pic mrskcbrown. Hope you get a huge BFP! I'm excited for you x

Nicole you truly are a giant amongst little people hahahahahaha!

Hope AF stays away for you all xxxxxxxxxxx

Nicole look how similar our charts are! :haha: 11 -13 DPO are the same!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/journal/rev4ZDwg1.png

Nicole I am taller then you by an Inch I'm 5'7" tee hee. And Foxy your chart is still looking awesome, you better be pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->