New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Pickle, that's amazing!!! I absolutely believe that God heals, I've seen it in my own life. When they diagnosed my hypothyroidism my numbers were WAY off and it should have taken a lot longer than a few months and 2 dose changes of Synthroid to get me back to "normal" and off the PPD but 12 weeks and the second dose they put me on and I was able to totally go off the antidepressants. God is indeed our Heavenly Father, Jehovah-Rapha, God who heals. What a wonderful testimony you have of His power to do the miraculous!

I have to confess though, when I got to the part where they said they were sending you down for an ultrasound I thought you were going to say they picked up a baby.

:rofl: Now that would have been amazing! Hehehe. Thanks Cornbread, and great news about you too xx

Thanks everyone else too. Hoping for some good, 'normal' cycles for everyone, with decent timed ovulation, and ending in BFP's! Hugs to you all xx

Never - you are both so cute! You're going to have gorgeous babies hehe x

Pickle, that's amazing!!! I absolutely believe that God heals, I've seen it in my own life. When they diagnosed my hypothyroidism my numbers were WAY off and it should have taken a lot longer than a few months and 2 dose changes of Synthroid to get me back to "normal" and off the PPD but 12 weeks and the second dose they put me on and I was able to totally go off the antidepressants. God is indeed our Heavenly Father, Jehovah-Rapha, God who heals. What a wonderful testimony you have of His power to do the miraculous!

I have to confess though, when I got to the part where they said they were sending you down for an ultrasound I thought you were going to say they picked up a baby.

:rofl: Now that would have been amazing! Hehehe. Thanks Cornbread, and great news about you too xx

How crazy would that have been? :D

So sorry Foxy and your feelings are completly valid! I think we all have been there a time or two and I hope you feel better:)
Congrats Pickle! You really have a lot to be thankful for:)

Can someone tell me what you think of my chart? How good are the chances that I did in fact OV?

i think there is a good chance impatient. your temp dips and goes up and then you proceed to have your highest temp ever today which would show a thermal shift to me. the EWCM on CD40 is good too.. i'm no expert though so would love other opinions :)

Thanks Impatient! I am very thankful!

Your chart looks good and I think you've definitely ov'd! Hope your temps stay nice and high and that a BFP follows! xx

I agree with Never - the CM and CP plus the temp rise which has stayed high, and climbed a bit more are all good! x

Pickle that is amazing news! What a relief!!

Foxy sweetie.. I am so sorry. I hope you can get real answers at your doctors visit.

Nicole.. I hope she doesn't show :(

Moochacha.. I can't wait to see those two pink lines!!

mrskcbrown.. I have my fingers crossed for you!!
Good luck girls. I did not Poas this morning. I did Nicole trick and pee'd first before I could get my hands on the stick..lol

Sahrene
Thanks Sahrene! Im praying for your BFP as well:hugs:

Ooh yes Sahrene, hope it's good news! Well done for peeing before you could do anything else lol xx

Looking at my chart, is it possible that I ov'd on CD9? If so, we had sex way early that morning (like...13 hours before I temp'ed) so would that up my chances at conception? Would that mean the faint line on my OPK is a possible early indicator of pregnancy? Have I not OV'd yet? Am I grasping at straws here? Honestly, as much as i would love to get a bfp this month, I mostly just want to see when I ov and establish a baseline.

Looking at my chart, is it possible that I ov'd on CD9? If so, we had sex way early that morning (like...13 hours before I temp'ed) so would that up my chances at conception? Would that mean the faint line on my OPK is a possible early indicator of pregnancy? Have I not OV'd yet? Am I grasping at straws here? Honestly, as much as i would love to get a bfp this month, I mostly just want to see when I ov and establish a baseline.

I don't think you've ov'd yet - your temps after ov will be higher overall than before ov. You may get the odd dip here and there but the overall trend will be higher. I do hope that happens for you soon. I know what you mean - I had crazy patterns up until last month and I just wanted to ov and see my body work properly. Hope a pattern shows v soon xxx

cornbread i wouldn't say you've ov'd yet. your temps are too erratic just now to indicate Ov

cornbread i wouldn't say you've ov'd yet. your temps are too erratic just now to indicate Ov

https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd177/sand_bass/smileys/overreaction.gif

Thanks. After I posted I did the thing on FF where you can find a similar chart and overlay. I found one VERY similar to mine and she OV'd on CD15 and I totally see what you mean about the temps once I looked at that.

Aww Cornbread I love the smilie hahahaha! Try not to get too down about it yet - ov may be just around the corner. Actually ignore that - that's the worst thing anyone can tell you! But I'll be hopeful for you! Hugs xx

Aww Cornbread I love the smilie hahahaha! Try not to get too down about it yet - ov may be just around the corner. Actually ignore that - that's the worst thing anyone can tell you! But I'll be hopeful for you! Hugs xx

I'm not, the smiley just seemed appropriate. :p THanks though, I'll take all the vibes/dust/hope/prayers I can get :)

i wouldn't stress. for example - i used to OV around CD16 or so then go on to have an 11/12 lp so, because it looks like your temps are dropping slightly you may be similar :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->