New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Aww Cornbread I love the smilie hahahaha! Try not to get too down about it yet - ov may be just around the corner. Actually ignore that - that's the worst thing anyone can tell you! But I'll be hopeful for you! Hugs xx

I'm not, the smiley just seemed appropriate. :p THanks though, I'll take all the vibes/dust/hope/prayers I can get :)

Well I'll send you all of the above! x

I got my :bfp: with afternoon wee on a digital!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: I keep saying OMG! I cant believe it. Im so nervous!

WOOOOOO-HOOOOOO! Oh I'm SOOO happy for you! Congrats! xxxxxxxxxxxx

I got my :bfp: with afternoon wee on a digital!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: I keep saying OMG! I cant believe it. Im so nervous!

:happydance::happydance:thats awesome :) yay for the BFP :)

can I ask what you were taking (if anything)?

Thanks!!
I take metformin because I have PCOS but other than that nothing. The DR prescribed me clomid and I took that for a few months and nothing. I took it upon myself to not take it this month. I was sick of it.
:hugs:Praying for your BFP!

thats awesome that natural worked for you :) if the vitex gets me regular ill try a month off it and see what happens :)

Hey Foxy,

How you feeling this evening? Been thinking of you today xx

Hey pickle

Thanks hun. If I'm honest, I feel like s**t :haha: I'm currently attending a pity party for one! :rofl:

I have an awful headache and period pains just to top off a really busy, long and stressful day at work. Good news is I get to do it all over again tomorrow.

I'm dreading going to the GP. I can't bare the thought that my GP will tell me I'm too fat to conceive (like the last Dr I saw there while my new doc was off sick). It's like as soon as they see you are not a size 10-12 they automatically assume that's the reason why you are not getting pregnant. I'm so fed up that nobody has helped me up until this point.

How are you doing? I'm so, so pleased that today went well for you. x

Oh Foxy I really, really feel for you. You've been TTC for so long and I can't imagine how hard it must be. I hope your doc is sympathetic and realises that weight is not the only thing that affects conceiving! You're such a support to everyone here so I hope we can all be there for you. I'll be praying that you have a good sleep tonight without any more pain, and a better day at work tomorrow, and of course that you doc's appt goes well. What time is it?

I admire your strength and positivity but know you must just be feeling so crappy at the mo. You can always PM me - I work part-time from home on my laptop so am always around!

You take care Foxy :hugs:

Oh and I'm ok thanks. Slept for 2 hours this afternoon then had myself a nice big vodka so am feeling more human now lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->