New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

awe cornbread dont feel bad...it did the same thing to me grrr Im sure after a few more temps it will show up again...still waiting for mine :/

oh cornbread :hugs: give it a few more days and keep :sex:ing i'm sure it is frustrating for you hun, so i can't imagine, but just know you have us here to help you every step of the way! fellow army wife :thumbup:

Aww sending Cornbread and Dandy lots of ovulation-dust! Hugs xx

Hi Never!

Off out for lunch today as me and DH both got a day off work and the sun is shining yay! Feel like I'm on holiday! Will catch up with you all later xxxx

Thanks ladies. :hugs: I'm still planning on testing as though I OV'd on CD 15 and CD 20, unless AF arrives. C'est la vie. Stupid that I let a silly chart get to me so bad huh? :p

I wouldn't worry Cornbread - charts were getting to me for the best part of 6 months! :haha:

:hugs: sweetmama

That chart of yours is looking less like stress and more like you could be pg!

I hope things are a little better for you.

Thinking of you :flower:

sweetmama I agree with foxy honey your chart doesn't look like a stress chart.. :hugs:

aaaahh thanx never :) maybe if my temps stay up in the next few days ill get some...(or go up higher)

Gah like between 4 and 6 days pregnant, I've never had a LP this long before!

any new news sweetmama? hope everything is okay :hugs:

OOPPSSS I meant to say late not pregnant, my god my head don't work tonight. No no news yet, I had a panic attack at work and they prescribed me lorazapham for it at the emergency room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->