New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I can totally understand that sweetmama. Perhaps him stayong away for a little while may give him time to consider his feelings and decide on his actions without interference from other family members.

Truly hoping you can work things out. :hugs:

P.S Have you tested hun? You're passed your usual LP aren't you? X

Yeah I am, and I did test and it was BFN, I'm sure it's just stress. And it's hard for him not to have influence from his family when he is staying with his Aunt. UGH, I'm still sooooooo sad.

I really hope it works out for you both - I'm sorry I don't have the words. Just really feel for you xxx

To top it off, it's father's day and he is not here to spend it with Corbyn

Now with today's temp, it says CD 15 again. Oi. I think I'm not gonna know until AF arrives or I get a :bfp:

well temp dip today could be a good sign...unless its just from the wine i had last night...does the dip mean i could be oving? or that i have already (maybe) oved?

im out of the running this month though last BD was 3 days ago before i had the spack attack and am now over him this month haha so have given up...

If its pre O then I havent O'ved yet? will that be today, tomorrow?

Oh Dandy I'm sorry - hope you get things sorted.

Well it's hard to say - it may be a random temp dip. But if it is pre-ov, and goes up tomorrow above your other temps and stays up, FF will prob confirm ov for today - the day of the temp dip. But it'll be a few days until you can see whether that's the case. Frustrating eh?! Hope you're ok xxxx

dandy, thta's the same thing I've been dealing with. Good luck!

your chart is looking very confusing cornbread good luck with yours also :)

your chart is looking very confusing cornbread good luck with yours also :)

Thanks. My chart and I are both confused. :lol: I'll probably test at CD 28 and if that's negative I'll test at CD 33. Oi vey.

spoke to OH he wants to :sex: more spontaneously not when we "have to"...I swear i just got some EWCM so i really might try to seduce him tonight anyway...i have to make it less of a chore apparently :shrug: I like :sex: anytime of the day i really think he has minimal bd drive...:blush:

Morning (or afternoon now) ladies

Hope you are all ok today :)

Morning ;)afternoon for you foxy ;) .. How are ya sweetie?

Hey Nicole :)

I'm doing ok thanks hun. How about you?

Trying to decide whether to start using my OPKs yet or not :wacko: who know when I am going to ov this cycle! :haha: I am probably gonna plan for ov at CD19 and just keep going if it's not clear by then!

I would start using them now..I was going to wait until cd 20 last cycle because I did not Ov until cd 27 the cycle before. Good thing I didn't wait because I od cd 19 last cycle I would have missed it..I started testing yesterday (cd 11) I'm not gonna miss it..and as for sex we are trying to do it less lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->