New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

i should ovulate CD16 or 17 if i stay on track.. i think you o earlier than i do? get to see DH CD15-18 so am hoping we can catch it :)

Ooh I hope so Never. That would be great timing. Try to relax though - you don't want anxiety to delay things! Although easier said than done I know. Yeah I've ov'd day 8 and day 10 last couple of months. Was hoping it would be day 12-ish this month as didn't want it to be too early each time. We'll see!

i am GREAT girls! DH kept a secret from me all week and yesterday he burst in my front door! i got to spend the last 24 hours with him, heaven, until he had to go back to training (3 hours from here..) made my life though! you would be surprised the small things you take for granted. sleeping in OUR bed together and laying on OUR couch and watch movies was amazing..he hasn't been able to see our dog or be home since february so he loved it!

SO awesome!!!! Glad you got some DH lovin' time :)

Hope you feel better Foxy!

How are you today Sweetmama?

Aww that's great Never! So glad you had such a nice time!

We all seem to be waiting for ov at the same time eh?! Nobody in the 2WW!

:wave: I'm in the 1WW! (and it's driving me crazy LOL)

Hooray Firedancer! Glad someone's ovulated and we can get excited hehe! Frustrating though yeah....Hope it passes quickly for you and ends in a BFP! xx

Hooray Firedancer! Glad someone's ovulated and we can get excited hehe! Frustrating though yeah....Hope it passes quickly for you and ends in a BFP! xx

Thanks Pickle! I hope ov comes quickly for you! I don't know which part I hate more, waiting to ov or waiting to test!!!

Thanks Pickle! I hope ov comes quickly for you! I don't know which part I hate more, waiting to ov or waiting to test!!!

Good luck firedancer. I hate the waiting to O part ugh!

Hey Pickle and Nevertogether!:hugs:

Thanks Firedancer! Hmm yeah that's a tough choice!

Hey mrskcbrown! How are you doing? How do you feel? xx

Hi ladies
Was just wondering is a frer a first response early result?
Does anyone rate these?

Thanks Girls

Hi JB3, yes it is. Haven't used one myself but know a lot of people think they're great xx

Thanks pickle
Have been on FF and that seems to be the most recommended one and there are loads of early BFP on the hpt gallery with that brand - so maybe its lucky lol
xx

Yeah I'd definitely give it a go this month! I was using up my internet cheapies last month lol. Right, off to bed. Night xx

Still nothing for me. Hmmph. I couldn't temp this morning b/c I got zero sleep last night b/c Muffin fell all the way down the stairs yesterday and every time I closed my eyes I kept seeing and hearing her go tumbling down and crying and all. Yikes.

Hi Dandy and sweetmama. Gotta go to bed so just a hi and bye! Still thinking of you sweetmama xx

Ooh that's horrible Cornbread! Hope you're both ok! xx

foxy i temped at 5.05 instead of 4 am today how do i figure out what my temp should be at 4?

Ooh that's horrible Cornbread! Hope you're both ok! xx

Oh, we're okay. She got away from me upstairs and made it to the stairs before I did. She's fine, I think I'm worse off than her. :lol

hight pickle and night :)

cornbread yikes when scary/sad things happen around me i struggle to sleep too :hugs:

Hi ladies
Was just wondering is a frer a first response early result?
Does anyone rate these?

Thanks Girls

It's true many really like them, I found them lighter and more ambiguous than the ICs I used at the same time. Granted, I used them on what turned out to be a chemical cycle, but the ICs and Target brand blue dye early test were easier to read and more obvious to me.

Still nothing for me. Hmmph. I couldn't temp this morning b/c I got zero sleep last night b/c Muffin fell all the way down the stairs yesterday and every time I closed my eyes I kept seeing and hearing her go tumbling down and crying and all. Yikes.

Oh no! Hope she's okay...Lucky kids are so resilient.

foxy i temped at 5.05 instead of 4 am today how do i figure out what my temp should be at 4?

On FF there is a temperature corrector under *data*. Someone here once posted a corrector from elsewhere, but I don't have it, sorry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->