New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

thanx firedancer...i tried the temp correcter..and its only for pply with the VIP, which i dont have, so i'll have to leave it as is today

Dandy, the link is https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

As a general rule though add 0.1 degrees celsius for each hour (or 0.5 each 30 mins) you sleep over if you haven't got that link to use. Or obviuosly minus it if you've woken up early. It may not be as accurate as the temp corrector but it's pretty close and has worked for me in the past xx

Not sure what your exact temp was Dandy, so went with 36.53. FF Corrector gives 36.33. :)

Happy Armed Forces day everyone :) Not sure if this is just a British thing, but it's a big weekend down here this weekend and next as we're the home of the Royal Navy! :yipee:

foxy - i'm not sure what ours is. we had memorial day not that long ago and fourth of july is coming up. also just had the army's birthday!

Happy Armed Forces day everyone :) Not sure if this is just a British thing, but it's a big weekend down here this weekend and next as we're the home of the Royal Navy! :yipee:

iN THE U.S. our Armed Forces day is the 3rd Saturday in May, but I don't think most people even know it. Memorial Day (last Monday in May) is more widely recognized and celebrated...

Have a good weekend!

firedancer - i'm in the military and didn't even know that haha

I only know that because it is printed on calendars every year, but I've never seen any celebrations or anything, maybe because it is so close to Memorial Day...

thanx foxy i did the temp adjust on the link pickle gave (thanx pickle) and it adjusted to 36.40 so i have updated my temps and i still have the CH's :) heres hoping

Hey all, OH came home today, so here's to hoping we can work out our problems.

Oh that's great sweetmama! Hope you two can work things out xx

Hope this is the start of better things to come Sweetmama x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"