New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

SUPER SPERM :haha: :rofl: :rofl: that cracks me up pickle! we are on a race to o that's right! have had a few twinges and stuff today, so i'm thinking O is definitely on the way. do you usually get short surges or long?

Well I had 2 days of positives a couple of months ago but just one day last month. I've been testing twice a day this cycle though as I've had definite twinges too so have almost not believed the negative OPK's! Am not stressing though, as long as we keep BD'ing then I'm hoping we won't miss it xx

someone needs to smack your cycle into being regular pickle :gun: i would go nuts just not knowing, but hey. if you BD every other day, you sure can't miss it!

Hehe well I'm actaully quite pleased that my cycles have been roughly the same length with ov at roughly the same time for the last couple of months. I hadn't been ovulating so it's a nice change! So I am just a little bit anxious for this cycle to be relatively 'normal' too! But yes the main thing is BD'ing at least every other day. Hope you ov on schedule - I have a good feeling about this month for you! xx

I also think this is your cycle Never :yipee: bring on the Army Baby :)

awww thank you girls, i really need the PMA right now and i appreciate it :hugs: hoping we can all be bump buddies!

What do you ladies think? I woke up 90 mins earlier than when I usually take my temp, and it was 36.32. I then had rubbish sleep for the next 4 hours and woke a few times during that time. I took my temp once in the middle of all that and it was down to 36.25. It was still 36.25 when i got up (2 hours after I'd normally take my temp). I know my temp goes down with disturbed sleep. I tried the temp corrector and it gives 36.49. I estimated maybe 36.44. What do you think I should go with? Sorry too many figures!

Still no CH for me. *pouts* I think FF is thrown off because of the missing temps. Oi vey.

I would definitely use the higher temp pickle. I put your original temp in FF and it gave 36.62. You can always adjust it again tomorrow. :)

Cornbread - have you adjusted any of your temps (with open circles)?

no more CH for me :(

Aw, don't get too frustrated just yet...Last month you had a little dip at 4dpo. I predict tomorrow's temp goes back up and you have that same 4dpo dip...

:shrug:....nope :cry:

SUPER SPERM :haha: :rofl: :rofl: that cracks me up pickle! we are on a race to o that's right! have had a few twinges and stuff today, so i'm thinking O is definitely on the way. do you usually get short surges or long?

Well I had 2 days of positives a couple of months ago but just one day last month. I've been testing twice a day this cycle though as I've had definite twinges too so have almost not believed the negative OPK's! Am not stressing though, as long as we keep BD'ing then I'm hoping we won't miss it xx

someone needs to smack your cycle into being regular pickle :gun: i would go nuts just not knowing, but hey. if you BD every other day, you sure can't miss it!

can you kick mine toooooo :flower:
Still no CH for me. *pouts* I think FF is thrown off because of the missing temps. Oi vey.

maybe CH's for CD26 with a couple more high temps...I know how you feel though...im still waiting for mine :cry:

:gun: dandy's O you better SHOW YOURSELF RIGHT NOW or you will be getting your butt VERY kicked! :gun:

lol i couldnt swallow my vitex tab this morning...kept gagging on it, so i might try again when i get home from work :blush:

Right ladies,
Im going to come back to the fold, I just cant do this on my own:cry:, need all your encouragement.
Have not charted for the last 3 cycles so need to get back into it.
So I have blew the dust off my thermometer, dug out the preseed, softcups, ov tests and I am a woman on a mission. Armed and TTC :gun:

All I need to do now is try to remember where I put my DH :haha:

CD1 only 12 days to go :sleep:

X

Dandy - chew up a big mouthful of food and just before you swallow, stuff the tablet in the middle! hehe xx

... i might try that with lunch thanx pickle

JB3...did you look under the sofa??

... i might try that with lunch thanx pickle

JB3...did you look under the sofa??

Yeh - a few bits of lego, a couple of raisins plenty of dust but no DH. No worries I have approx 10 days to find him, he'll show up :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->