New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Thanks ladies. :) I've been suspecting it for about a week now but I wasn't going to test until 13DPO. However, my symptoms got a new one the last couple of mornings... a hint of nausea. I remember that feeling al to well so I got some EPT's from Dollar Tree. Didn't expect it to come up positive b/c it was a day or two early and wasn't my FMU but that second line popped up within about 30 seconds.

Congrats! I am so happy for you Cornbread. I thought your chart looked great! Praying for a happy & healthy 9 months!:happydance:

What's white and has 2 pink lines? That's right, my :bfp: !!!!! I was pretty sure I was and teh fact that the test done a day or two early with second or third morning urine came up positive within thirty seconds confirmed it.

I should be due sometime around April 12.

:hugs: congrats sweetie!!

Holy cow, I just took another one for the heck of it and I'm still getting a BFP even though it's the evening and I've peed and drank lots of liquids today. I'm wondering if I've either got twins or maybe a little farther along than I thought... I think I'll ask if they can do an ultrasound at my appointment.

girls - i need some help trying to decide what temp to use. i slept a good solid sleep and know i didn't sleep with my mouth open. took temp at 4:45am instead of 5:00am.

first temp was 95.6
second (taken literally 1 second later) was 96.2
and then temp with another themometer was 95.69

i've never had a temp this low...so kind of scared.. :shrug: not to mention, they have been 97.0-97.3 this cycle so this is a huge dip for me.

Congrats Cornbread.

Never - take the first temp :)

Nicole - first few dpo look like your jan/feb chart ;) Hope that's a good sign for you.

Never - I think you should use your 1st temp too. The fact that it's only 15 mins earlier than normal shouldn't make any difference. I know it's a lot lower than normal but maybe that's a pre-ov dip? Maybe becasue your temps have been more stable this month, the dip is more obvious compared to normal? Hope you're ok hun - have been stalking you and thinking of you. Bet you're excited thinking about seeing DH. Not too long to go now! xx

Congrats Cornbread.

Never - take the first temp :)

Nicole - first few dpo look like your jan/feb chart ;) Hope that's a good sign for you.

Thanks babes..I was thinking it looked like my chart in sept 08 when I got pg with Gregory Jr.

thanks foxy & pickle :hugs:

am thinking a pre-ov dip makes sense, since i got a lot of EWCM today. guess we will see what the next few days bring.

cornbread - still so happy for you! :yipee:

Wow, there aren't many of us 'non pregnant' ladies left on this thread is there! :wacko:

This is clearly a lucky thread - it's just not rubbing off on all of us! :headspin::dohh:

*rubs up against the thread title*

*rubs up against the thread title*
:rofl:

I thought my time would never come either, trust me. Can't believe this thread has been around since November 25, 2009!!! Where has the time gone!

congrats bernia on ur little beany fx for u its extra sticky xxx

I know bernina - so glad the founder of the thread finally has her bfp :hugs:

Now, if only an old dog like me could follow suit :rofl:

thinks i best getting rubbing up this thread too

rubs and rubs and rubs............lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member