New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Ah yep, I moved here 3 years ago. I work at St James' Hospital in Southsea in Admin :)

Hey xshell are they going to do an scan to confirm PCOS? I've been told that you can have a thermal shift and still not ovulate, like your body may gear up to ovulate and then show all the signs of ovulation but never actually release the egg/s. I know PCOS might seem like a really bad situation and I know its not ideal but there are soooo many treatments and once they know for 100% sure maybe you can get your hands on some fertility goodies like Clomid.

ive had scans done internaly a year ago and also in jan a few times when i was having my mc and they said my ovaries look fine...my bloods show higher lh than fsh level and raised andregens been docs this morining and now on metformin have fertility appt 11th aug ..but i know i wont get help for clomid because im overweight so im getting my arse into gear to help make this baby happen.........

thanks to all of u replying to my post just confused me that even if u have a thermal shift doesnt mean i ov ..... think i might try isoyflavones as they like clomid i been told!

xxxx

Hey foxy i just noticed we have our fertility appt on the same day hun........ roll on the 11th aug!

Wow that's you xshell, Foxy and Moochacha all on the same day. Right - 11th Aug had better be a good day! Hope you get somewhere xshell and the treatment helps xx

haha yep, 3 of us all on the same day.

I have a feeling I may have high androgen levels too - would explain a few things. Hopefully I'll get CD3 bloods done following my FS appointment.

I don't think they can refuse you clomid due to weight Shell - I am 3 stone (ish)overweight - well to get my BMI to below 30 anyway. I believe it's IVF and IUI which have the BMI restrictions on them.

If you go by those bloody weight / height charts, I should be around 9.5 stone :rofl: :rofl: I haven't been that since I was in my early teens, horse riding and doing gymnastics everyday! I was 10.5 stone and a size 8-10 at 19, so I think aiming to get to a size 12/14 at around 12.5 stone is a suitable aim for me. I'm currently a size 16-18 on bottom and 14/16 on top. I hate being an apple shape! :haha:

I'm fully expecting the FS to advise me to lose weight - I'm fully aware that I need to, but if they refuse any medication etc due to it, I'm gonna go absolutely ape! :rofl:

It'll be a busy day of updates on the 11th in here won't it!

One small step- if you just o'd then your temps WILL be up right after! DO you use FF? I would suggest doing the free course they send to your email. Seriously- i learned tons that way! it'll explain all of it. :)

That's my chart! :haha:

My temps are still climbing, that's good right? I need to look at when my temps started to drop last month.

Hi Ladies!!!

Cornbread - looking good indeed. FX those temps keep raising for you & you get your BFP.x.x.

GOOD LUCK xshell, Foxy and Moochacha with your August appointments too.

Hi Pickles! Hope your feeling good.

Well, Foxy, I took in to account what you had said about the pre-ov temps and you are right, they never really dropped when AF got here, only afterwards. Think I seem to hover around 36.10.

I had 2x Days of wet/creamy CM. Almost like skimmed milk - I've noted it down as watery on FF & now it's unsure of my OV' day. If I am/have OV'd with the Watery, then this would be the latest I've ever Ov'. Same if I had/have Ov'd on day 9, that would be the earliest.

I did test today with IC taking in to account DPO:10 - but got a BFN, which TBH I was expecting but I was also very curious too. What is the likelihood that I ov'd late around 16th/17th. If I did, I have completely missed out this month!

Also, the two days that I have the change in CM are the days I didn't take Maca, so would that have an effect? Then I have again Creamy CM today. I will take Maca again today and see what happens.

I'm also going to do the FF course as I feel I absorb too much of your time asking for Advice :blush: and I so appreciate the advice you give and I do listen! lol

Ya know, the thing that sucks about symptom spotting is that most of what I experienced in early pregnany last time was the exact same as PMS. So much so that I wore pads and tampons at Sea World the day before I realized I was late and POAS'd b/c I was THAT sure I was about to start. :haha: I should know either way in the next few days. Judging by my mood swings, I'll either start shortly or get some very happy news. I'm figuring my temps this next 2 days should give me a hint.

My cervix is still high. Does that mean anything? If I'm about to start, shouldn't it be lower? I can't find the opening either, does that mean it's closed?

Hey foxy i just noticed we have our fertility appt on the same day hun........ roll on the 11th aug!

Hehe looks like 3 of us have FS on the same day haha. Mines on the 11th as well.

your chart looks awesome cornbread! hoping this is it for you! i don't know much about cervix checking though so hopefully another lady can help..

temp still at 97.3 pre O. has been since CD8. talk about stable, LOL. i think yesterdays 97.0 was a bit of a fluke. i woke up on my back AND with my mouth open. i only sleep like that when i'm exhausted. but i'm thinking that might be why my temp was the lowest it has ever been. we will see! :)

Jam - The FF course is pretty good - and most definitely gives better info than I do :haha:

I think there is definitely a food chance that you may have ov'd on CD1g. Itls very hard to tell between CD9 and CD16. Only more temps will give you a better idea. It's a waiting game unfortunately. It takes a while to get to see a pattern on chafts, but once you do, it's great to be able to know what is going on with our bodies :D

Xornbread - great chart

Yey for FS buddies :yipee:

:hi: Never

my temp dropped a little this morning but I'm still hoping for a bfp since it didn't drop too much.

Thanks shell :)

What are you expecting from your appointment shell?

I'm hoping to get CD3 bloods requested - other than that, I have no idea what to expect :wacko:

I'm with foxy I don't know what to expect, my FS is a real piece of work he likes to remind me he's the best but we haven't spent much time talking about anything else. lol

I might ask for DH to do a SA just out of curiosity, I might try hit him up for some fertility drugs or something like femara. Also I have to talk to him about blood clotting and putting me or something to thin my blood other than aspirin. Other than that I would be happy if we can get through the appointment without him reminding me how wonderful he is, lol he's like this tiny underweight Indian guy in a big suit. hahah

Hope you get your bloods foxy!!! :hugs:

Thanks moochacha - hope you get what you want from your appointment. Your FS sounds like a bit of numpty :haha: but if he helps get you that sticky bfp, we'll agree he's good lol

Well I'm going to take my charts with me and see if he can explain what's going on with them as the gyno thinks I'm probably not oving and to get my blood results go threw them with him.wether I might av a prob with my progestrone. Going to ask if there's a weight restriction on clomid like there is with ivf as I want to give it ago! If not il av to try that isoflavones!! I've heard he's a weight freak so that will be fun! And also want to know more about metformin and pregnancy.... I wonder how long my time slot is lol

let's go for it girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->