New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I hate the weight restrictions for IVF! I think it should be based on proportion rather than actual weight. I could probably get away with people thinking I weigh a stone or 2 less than I do if they don't weigh me :haha: Bloody scales!

Morning ladies.

I hope you all get the answers you want and Foxy I agree with you on the proportion front. Some people carry weight much better than others etc. (I don't unfortunately)

So, we have been swimming today and DH made a lovely Full English....washed it right down with a nice cup of tea too.

My chart is crackers this month - I keep laughing every morning I temp down -UP-Down-Up-Down-Down loads-Uploads :winkwink:

Think I'll go back to my original Vag temping nxt cycle. Stopped taking maca 3/4 days ago-I'm finished with it for now. Want to see how my cycles are without.

I hate the weight restrictions for IVF! I think it should be based on proportion rather than actual weight. I could probably get away with people thinking I weigh a stone or 2 less than I do if they don't weigh me :haha: Bloody scales!

I totally agree I think its rubbish, I put on weight when I started using weights at the gym but went down a dress size. It's ridiculous! Australia doesn't have any weight restrictions but I'll probably want to get down to a size 8-10 before trying IVF, it's just a lot of money, emotions and stress to put yourself through.

I can't wait till the 11th now, it's always kind weird sitting in the appointment room waiting for the FS because its full of couples looking really nervous. I'm going in by myself this time, I don't see why DH has to be there.

I'm going by myself too. I wasn't sure if OH is meant to be there too or not, but he is working.

https://s2.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/hi.gif Hey Never, how's it going?

Ok. So my temp went back up again today. Last month when it dipped at 10 DPO, it didn't show a rise again. Granted, my temp for 11 DPO is missing last month but still! I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high but good golly miss molly is that hard.

not bad. just counting down to see DH again! are you testing at 13DPO or 14? i'm anxious for you!

I'm trying to hold out until 14 DPO b/c that would be 1 day late and I figure that if I start my period before then, it saves me money on a pregnancy test. Of course, I'm also tempted to go today and buy a few, one for each day for the next few days. :lol

hey girls :wave:

no news here

atm my main worry is my puppy when we go away :( i cant get in contact with my BIL who is house sitting, to confirm, dates times etc...im so anxious

hey girls :wave:

no news here

atm my main worry is my puppy when we go away :( i cant get in contact with my BIL who is house sitting, to confirm, dates times etc...im so anxious

What kind of puppy do you have?

he is a koolie x border collie he is 2 yrs old and is my baby :hugs:

Duuude. My temp is the highest it's been since I started charting. This could be it! Somebody pleeease take a look at my chart and tell me it looks good. I'm gonna pick up a couple of tests today.

:test: BUT if you do get a negative, try again in a day or 2. Doesn't look like AF's due for a couple of days. Is looking good to me though! xx

What's white and has 2 pink lines? That's right, my :bfp: !!!!! I was pretty sure I was and teh fact that the test done a day or two early with second or third morning urine came up positive within thirty seconds confirmed it.

I should be due sometime around April 12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->