New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I was just thinking my FS has said at both appointments that he wants my BMI to be around 24.9 and under. As if he puts so much pressure on me! He's told me a few times that in some clinics they won't even consider treating me at all. OMG I almost cried when he said that, actually I was tearing up a little. When I asked him to stop talking about my weight and never bring it up he said I was too sensitive about my weight and that "YOU recurrent miscarriage girls are too sensitive and you should be happy I'm willing to treat you with a higher BMI" ah he's sooooo mean. Thank god for wine right now!!!

Excuse my language, but what a nobhead!!

I'm wanna knock him out!

When I had my BMI measured, they used a machine that calculates how much is muscle, water and fat. I think that's such a good idea that they look at all three - I mean I always weight heavy even when I was really slim and I was still around 10.5 stone, which isn't particulalry light for a UK size 8-10 @ 5ft4

I think those comments were totally out of order - sounds like the man hasn't got an ounce of compassion in his body!

:gun:

Ugh Moochacha that is horrible what he said to you. I'm sorry about his uncouthness and lacking of tact.

Thanks ladies I'm just glad DH was there to witness it. I was gripping his leg the whole time! I've doubled checked with a GP friend and he said there isn't any weight restrictions for fertility treatments in Australia!

Yeah foxy that's the way he should do it, I told him that as well when he made me jump on some scales that looked like they date back from the 60s.

DH was even pissed at him for bringing up weight again :gun:. The good thing is that I did confront him about it and he promised never to mention it again and the only reason I'm staying with him cos I don't want to waste time waiting for an appointment with another FS. He promised when I do get my bfp I'll get early scans, go on some special medication for bloodclots which means 30 weeks or so of needles daily (I might have to go on it before my bfp) eeek! He said in the next few weeks leading up to my next appointment he will work with a Hematologist (blood doctor) and see what the outcome is. They think baby aspirin is causing my childhood asthma to return and there isn't really much of an alternative besides needles everyday.

How is everyone? :hugs:

Pretty good. Crabby b/c Muffin woke up at 5am and refused to take a nap so I didn't get a nap either and we're in a hotel so I can't put her in her baby proofed nursery and let her play and fuss if that's what she needs to go to sleep. But, pretty good. Just dealing with horrid heat.

How are you? You've been in my prayers. :hugs:

Awww thank you Cornbread :hugs:! I'm actually doing really well, recovering from the asthma and bloodclot. Went to a 7th birthday party and got my Ten Pin Bowling on even though I came last lol.

Are you having in MS yet? :hugs:

Awww thank you Cornbread :hugs:! I'm actually doing really well, recovering from the asthma and bloodclot. Went to a 7th birthday party and got my Ten Pin Bowling on even though I came last lol.

Are you having in MS yet? :hugs:

No, thank the Lord! My only nausea has been when I smell the diapers Muffin has had the last few days ( I didn't know giving her apple juice when she's not accustomed to it can make diapers more frequent, more stinky, and more squishy). I've been especially happy about that since I've been out of town, and really hope it stays that way since I start work in less than 2 weeks. I'm still waiting to hear back from my PCM's nurse so I can ask her to put in an order for labs to check my Thyroid so I don't have to wait until my labs at my first checkup to make sure my TSH and T-4 are not going wild again.

Hi all,

Just popping in to say I'm glad everyone survived their FS appts! Can't believe what a *bleeeep* yours is though Moochacha! He'd probably have made me cry and I really admire you for sticking up for yourself!

Glad you're doing ok Cornbread! Hope your results come back ok once you've had your bloods done.

Have a good weekend everyone! I'm off to work - booooo!

:happydance: Yay for no MS!!! Good luck on the tests let us know how they go!

Hey pickle :wave: I know he's a jerk but maybe our 3rd appointment will be a charm, here's to hoping. I hope your sailing along nicely, how have you been?

Hey girls im backand if you don't mind I'm gnna stick with you until I'm needed in the 2nd tri of course.

Cornbread is your thyroid hyper or hypo mines hypo. I have been waundering what to do about my levels if I get my egg. How is everyone and who is everyone?

:happydance: Yay for no MS!!! Good luck on the tests let us know how they go!

Hey pickle :wave: I know he's a jerk but maybe our 3rd appointment will be a charm, here's to hoping. I hope your sailing along nicely, how have you been?

I hope so too Moochacha!

I'm ok thanks. Feeling pretty good actually - no MS just bit tired and sore boobs and hungry! Don't really feel pregnant so although I know I should be thankful for an easy ride so far, it just makes me nervous!

:wave: hey girls just jumping on to say quick howdy, am back from my hols and have a bit of reading to catch up on and will post pics in the next few days :coffee:

I haven't been in here so long!

Moochacha, so sorry to hear of your loss :( :hugs:

Fingers crossed for all of you lovely ladies!

Hey girls im backand if you don't mind I'm gnna stick with you until I'm needed in the 2nd tri of course.

Cornbread is your thyroid hyper or hypo mines hypo. I have been waundering what to do about my levels if I get my egg. How is everyone and who is everyone?

I'm hypo. What I have been told is that I just need to have my blood drawn once a month to have me thyroid leves tested/monitored so they can adjust medication levels if necessary.

I thought thatwas the case.my doc doesn't seem to realise i need 3 monthly checks at the moment. I've had my diagnosis 6 mnths

Howlong have you been trying?

Krystal take that DF off ya signature girly hugs

Krystal message me atsomepoint I want an update before11 days or i'll not see u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back