New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Moochacha! Congrats hon, got everything crossed for you!

Hey everyone! Decided I should come back to the forum, dont think PG is gonna happen for me but I miss you girls. Amusingly Im a day late but cervix has been low and open since Monday so just peed off im late and cant update my chart for the new cycle. Cant even be bothered testing anymore.

:hi: Helly

So nice to see you back :)

You can join me in the 'can't be arsed' department :haha:

:wave: Helly

so sorry its not happening for you, maybe it will surprise you when you least expect it now :hugs:

lol yikes im quaking in my boots :haha:

my temps seem to be up..im wondering if i Oved in vegas :shrug:

lol :hugs: never...i do hope its the case...but dont you normally feel pg if it happens...i dont feel pg at all :shrug:

no, i don't think that's always the case. i've heard many times on here girls already ready for the next cycle because they knew they weren't pregnant and then they got their :bfp: so there is hope!

Ooh Dandy maybe you did! How exciting! And nope - you don't have to feel preg. I was so convinced AF was coming that I had a major strop and bought loads of tampons and alcohol lol! Hope it's good news for you!

thanx girls...you are getting my hopes up...but i really think im gonna be dissapointed, thats even if i do OV :cry:

Im so confused!! aaaaaaaaaa i just want answers hopefully the Dr calls me so i can make an app for next week!!

i have one pg test left!! when do you girls think i should maybe use it (if my temps stay up)??

Hmm well I guess the latest you could have ov'd is Sunday. I would wait at least 10 days from then (as I suppose you could have ov'd earlier than this) but it could still be too early. It's tricky without knowing when ov happened....

ok so my plan girlies as is that if my temps stay up and no AF i will be testing on 25 Aug...next wed

Thanks pickle. iv had a couple of odd ones but they weren'tvery accurate as it ttok me ages to go on to nights. Imhoping that I'moing today or tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->