New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi pj,

It looks like you could have ov'd last cycle, but you didn't record any fertile CM or positive OPK's, or changes in your cervix so FF didn't confirm it. There does seem to have been a slight temp shift so I do think it's possible.

This cycle looks promising - if you temps stays up for 4 consecutive days after the initial rise FF is likely to confirm ov. But because you had a bit of a dip today it won't yet. Hang in there and keep temping and see what happens! xx

thank you so much, temp was back up again today so maybe im still in with a chance. I didnt actually realise that noting CM was that important on the chart, i thought it went mainly on the temps. Now i know ill start checking that more next cycle too xx

Ooh is looking good! I recorded OPK's and CM (if i had any worth noting!) along with my temps and it definitely made it easier to see patterns and for FF to confirm ov. Hope your temps stay up and ov gets confirmed soon! x

girls what do u think on my chart. i am nw feeling all bloaty down there so am thinking I have o'd as cm in really creamy and giving me that have i wet myself feeling. only BD once as OH has been away.

Molly - yes you could well have! And if it was CD15 then perfect timing for BD anyway!

im not trusting my temps at all but I'm now used to my body. My nose has gone funny to I tend to get weird scabs in it post ovulation and the skin splits. nice

Sorry Girls, me again with yet another question :dohh:

Finally my chart has gave me dotted crosshairs with a possible ovulation on CD14 and not CD11 which most of us seemed to think. As it was only dotted and not bold red I had a look what that could mean and apparently its because some of my fertility signs arent matching. I assumed this was probably because of my positive OPK on CD11 and negative all the other surrounding days, so i erased the opks results to see if it changed it and as i was removing them one by one first it changed my ov date to CD10 and then once they were all removed it showed a definate CD14 (confused yet? lol), I have since put these back to how they were originally

So ......... my question is this

Do I actually need to enter OPK results on FF ? Ive heard that only 30% of women actually get positives anyway so surely having false negatives is gonna confuse things for FF (especially when I cant be 100% sure that it was in fact positive as its only the second month ive used them)

Thanks ladies

PJ xxx

pj - just my suggestion, but i would leave it as it is right now and see what the next few temperatures do. if they stay higher and don't dip at all FF should still confirm ovulation for CD14. you had watery CM still after CD10 (when FF first thought you ovulated) which shouldn't be the case if you truly ovulated then. however, CD15 you switch to creamy which is a good indicator of ovulation passing. you are covered BD wise either way so i would just stick with it as is.

I agree with Never. I would still use the OPK's and enter the results. You can always remove things that really don't match up xx

Thanks Never - I know, time is going so quickly!

How you doing hun? I think of you often xx

i think of you all the time too! i'm so happy your pregnancy is going well. your next check isn't in too long now is it! :dance: i'm doing well. just hoping this is our cycle, but trying not to get my hopes up either. doing a little better relaxing than the last shot we had. i think because our window is much smaller.

i think of you all the time too! i'm so happy your pregnancy is going well. your next check isn't in too long now is it! :dance: i'm doing well. just hoping this is our cycle, but trying not to get my hopes up either. doing a little better relaxing than the last shot we had. i think because our window is much smaller.

Aww thanks! Yes all going well at the moment so am really pleased.

Glad you're ok and managing to relax a bit although that must be so hard! xx

Sending you bucket loads of baby dust for this cycle! :hugs::flower:

Hi ladies would any of u mind having a look at my chart at tell me if u think I might of Ovd on cd 14 or cd18 been told I'm probably not oving but I took soy this cycle to see if it helps even thow I have thermal shift! I haven't seem to have any ewcm and been relaxed more so only be doing my temp. My temps have been a bit higher than other luteal phase temps and my coverlines the same as usual.

Thanks ladies. Xx

Dandy - how are things?

How are you moochacha? Really hope all's going well for you x

xshell - I would say CD14 for ov. Looks good to me!

I'm new here and glad to see this thread! I just started charting about 2 weeks ago using FF. I swore that I O'd, but my chart does not have the crosshairs. I'm still getting the hang of understanding the chart. Hopefully a full 2 cycles after charting it will make more sense.

Anyway, glad to be here!

Hey Shell - I agree with CD14 :)

:hi: and welcome sugar

I'd say from the temps you've recorded that you haven't ovzld yet. Keep temping and you'll soon see a pattern. Judging by the recent fertile cm you've recorded, you could be due to ov any day now. :flower:

Hey hey girls how are you all? Finally AF has gone away after my chemical :happydance: Bring on another natural cycle!!!

Fixed for you shell!!! Hope this is your cycle :dust::dust::dust:

any one want a mystery I'm positive i'v o'd as my inerds have been very crampy and cm is on side but temps arerandomto say the least please feel free to have a look?

Pickle u have a prune!!!!

:wave:

hey pickle, my appoint to finally see the dr is next monday...so more waiting for me :( nothing new to report, it seems my cervix has lowered and closed and my nipples no longer hurt. possibly another anovulatory cycle? its like my body went through the motions...but nothing happened, still no AF:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->