New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

oh heck nightmare no wonder it's not giving confirmed O.

it's a dotted line that's it saying it thinks you've o'd but not 100%

I had a little temp drop today at 7dpo, how's my chart looking girls? Didn't do yest as I was ill and up a lot of the night. Shouldn't my temps be getting higher?

Hope all the pregnant ladies are getting on ok x

Alin3boys your positive opks are giving you the dotted lines as they usually don't show positive after you've oved. Also generally your cv lowers and goes hard after ov but that's not always the case. There is a possibility that you oved later on cd18. If it was as ff is suggesting then it's looking good with a nice little rise. I have my fingers crossed for you. If you oved later than it's a little early to tell. X

Oceanpearl, it's a little early to know but it's clear you oved and it's possible you have had a little dip around the right sort of time so fx xx

here are my ov sticks

blk background cd 14

wht background cd 15

wht background cd 16

looking at cd 16 looks neg and changed a wet day to sticky as wasnt sure and give me my croosshairs at cd 14 for ov,my cervix normally stays high till a comes

Attachments

• IMAG0300.jpg
    IMAG0300.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG0306.jpg
    IMAG0306.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 2
  • day 16.jpg
    day 16.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 2
here are my ov sticks

blk background cd 14

wht background cd 15

wht background cd 16

looking at cd 16 looks neg and changed a wet day to sticky as wasnt sure and give me my croosshairs at cd 14 for ov,my cervix normally stays high till a comes

make sure FF is set to advanced. it will take into account everything - CM, OPKs, temps everything :) i'd say how your chart is looking now is pretty spot on. 2 cycles ago i think it was, i had a +opk a day after OV too :thumbup: you may be catching the come down of the peak and not the peak you may have picked up the day before - that's how you can have +opks afte OV :)

here are my ov sticks

blk background cd 14

wht background cd 15

wht background cd 16

make sure FF is set to advanced. it will take into account everything - CM, OPKs, temps everything :) i'd say how your chart is looking now is pretty spot on. 2 cycles ago i think it was, i had a +opk a day after OV too :thumbup: you may be catching the come down of the peak and not the peak you may have picked up the day before - that's how you can have +opks afte OV :)

thanks for that and it is set to advanced just checked

Your chart makes a lot more sense now.. How exciting! When do you plan on testing? X

So this is my first month using BBT. According to fertility friend, based on the temp rise on my BBT I ovulated on CD 13. I have also been checking my cm. So here is where I am confused....on CD 12 and CD13, my cm was watery. Then on CD 14, CD 15 and early this morning for CD16 I had EWCM (when I checked a few hours later it was gone and was back to watery)? I thought EWCM was supposed to happen before ovulating? Anyone else have anything like this where you don't get EWCM until after your BBT says you ovulated? :wacko: all these different methods are making my head hurt! I am so glad that DH and I :sex:on CD 12 other wise I might have missed it because we didn't again until CD14!

can you post a link to your chart and we'll have a look :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->