New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

So many BFPs :D

I'm off in a sec to buy a FRER, they're BOGOF in Superdrug :D

Wish me luck (but it's gonna be a BFN, I know)

yeah id say cd16 too after looking at it :)

Omg then I'm only 3dpo :nope: this is going to be the longest tww ever! :haha:

Hopefully we dtd enough then as I timed it around cd14.

Congrats on your bfp Pichi :happydance:

X

yep he'll be all excited he's getting that next month and be very let down witha bfp

I'm thankful abby had us both up late last week well all through the night I just got a light pawing before the snoring started I didn't need to tell him to bog off

Well apparently I'm still 3dpo!!!!!!!!

FF gave me crosshairs this morning for cd17 being my ov day

Can you have a look?

I really hope I didn't ov on that day because we didn't bd at all around that time

If AF comes again, I'll keep temping and will just have sex every other day from cd12-20 I think otherwise I'll never catch the egg.

I'm trying to stay positive still, had a huge amount of creamy cm this morning. Which is good I hope x

Ok it's changed again, wth?! Well at least it's not cd17 anymore as we didn't bd, we dtd cd15 which is good phew!

So basically I've discovered using FF that I ovulate later than I thought and therefore have a short luteal phase of 12 days rather than 14, which is good in that I don't have a tww anymore but a 11 day wait but bad in that it's harder to conceive with a SLP as the egg has less time to attach to the womb as it already starts preparing to shed.

Hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->