New to NTNP

Button#

Reaction score
I took my last mini pill last night and my AF started yesterday as well so just waiting for it to finish.

I have a 19 month old son who I am still breastfeeding, but down to one feed a day now. My AF returned last month for the first time since before I got pregnant even though I was on the mini pill. I've been on BnB for a few years now.

I'm a bit nervous about being pregnant with a toddler but at the same time I'm really excited to give him a little brother or sister.

Looking forward to chatting with you ladies.

Hi Button :)

I just recently got off the pill in June and we have been NTNP since then. If/When we get pregnant it will be our first baby. I was obsessed the first month but I have relaxed a little since then and have decided that it will happen when it is supposed to happen.

Being pregnant with a toddler will be different for sure but I'm sure your little one will love having a sibling :)

GL on your NTNP!

When I was TTC my first I took a pregnancy test pretty much every 3 days for a month, I think a lot of us get a bit overexcited and obsessed at the beginning!

Thank you and good luck to you too.

Just wanted to say hello! Nice to see you over here :) Good luck this month!

I totally understand getting obsessed. I should be working right now, instead I'm lurking on these forums. lol

After a year of marriage DH has (somewhat reluctantly) agreed to start NTNP but he hates me talking about it all the time and I haven't told anyone else what we're doing yet.

Best of luck to all you lovely ladies. xxx

Knowing I will get pregnant soon, but not telling it to DH every day of every hour. Just NTNP for him and TTC for me. That's why I am TTC and NTNP at the same time lol

Hi! I'm new here too, our official let's start trying date is Feb next year but we are doing the NTNP thing in the meantime! I'm so excited!! Feel like I've been waiting forever x

It does take a great deal of patience that I do not have. This process takes forever. Just hoping to get a BFP soon and don't have to wait months on end to get pregnant. This waiting and hoping gets the best of you.

Hi there!

My son is almost 21 months and still breastfeeding also!

Really excited about trying for another although it doesn't look like it will happen any time soon because of depo :(

I had my first and last ever shot back in November 2012 was due my next in Feb but didn't go as I knew I wanted another, anyways didn't get a period till last month and now nothing and no bfp!

Nurse told me that all her patients went on to conceive less than a year later but I guess everyone is different :/

Well what I thought was AF just turned out to be spotting and it's started properly today exactly a month after the last one so hopefully that'll mean normal length cycles this time instead of the crazy 52 day ones I had last time I went off the pill. Hopefully I'll start ovulating this month.

I've just started thinking about what I'll need for number 2 as I haven't worked out how much money I'll need so I'm going to do that this week. I think I'll only need a couple of big bits as I have a lot of stuff from Ashley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->