New to reusable nappies - please help!

yeh exactly, i dont really have enough to wait hours and hours for nappies to dry so this works out best for us, i would love to have more bamboo nappies but the few that i have literally take a week to dry lmfao

x

yeh exactly, i dont really have enough to wait hours and hours for nappies to dry so this works out best for us, i would love to have more bamboo nappies but the few that i have literally take a week to dry lmfao

x

Which make do you use hon? I'm thinking that ittis are going to be the best while he is small but going to get a few different kinds to see which we like best. x

I have Wonderoos, which I like a lot, Little Lambs which are good when they're small especially, some Toits Bots which are good 2 part ones, a couple of BumGenius V3s which I like and a couple of Blueberries which are good. I do love my Flips now though, they're so slim fitting and easy to use, handy for when you're out and about etc... even husband gets on ok with them!

I think that when they're tiny all one size nappies look HUGE and can be bulky so sized ones are better when they're teeny.

Thanks hon,

I'm still a bit confused about the BG Flips - where can you buy them from?

xx

Thats really funny - I just googled bumgenius flips and came across this website - it looks pretty good!

xx

It's fabby :) All the good stuff goes out of stock really quickly though. Check out the Mini Lalas, Cushie Tushies and Issy Bears while you're there

I have used Babipur to get mine and also Cheeks and Cherries - both are great for customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->