New to the forum, first post...

Hopeful_SD

Reaction score
Well, I don't know where to start. I'm beyond frustrated. After our miscarriage in November we were heartbroken, decided to try again right away. May 3rd, was my last period, no period in June, missed my normal time in July. 7 negative pregnancy tests... turns out my body didn't ovulate for two months. I started my period sadly a couple of days ago.

I'm at the point where I just want to give up. I feel like my hopes of having a baby are out of reach at this point. I know I shouldn't feel this way, but I want nothing more to have a child of my own. (I have a 13 year old step daughter)

To make matters worse, my cousin (who was 3 weeks ahead of me during my pregnancy) gave birth last month, and I get to see her new bundle of joy next week. Don't get me wrong I am so happy for her, but still sad at the same time. Am I wrong to feel this way?

You are absolutely allowed to feel that way. It's a hard thing to go through and you will always compare your situation to others around you. Please don't give up huni, sometimes these things happen for a reason. You can obviously get pregnant it's just taking its time. Are you charting at all? I found that was a good thing to do to find out when you ovulate. Google 'Fertility friend' lots of love x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->