New to the forum!

Nat0619

Mummy :-)
Reaction score
Hello everyone

Well, I'm new to all this. I'm 36 and TTC my first. Actively trying since March this year but a year of no BC prior to that. Starting to worry and on brink of a visit to the docs, but decided to give it another month or two. Feel being a mother is what I'm on earth to do and I have so much love to give to a child, as does my bf.

I used a CBFM for the first time last month, which I am very pleased with, seemed to show my hormones are working right, got 5 highs then 2 peaks (days 18/19). My cycles range from 29-34 days or so usually.

I thought I had a LP of 14 days or so, but this month I got to 16dpo before AF arrived, so it seemed a little late to me. I never tested though. Not sure whether I could have had a chem preg as AF seemed a little different when it did arrive, bit heavier and more clots (sorry TMI!) Anyone else experienced this and able to say whether they think I could have had one? I'm now on CD4 on second cycle using CBFM.

Good luck to all TTC. I have decided to register on here as will be good to speak to other ladies in the same position. I know friends and family would be supportive, but everyone I know seems to fall pregnant with no trouble! :growlmad:

Welcome Nat - it certainly is good to speak to people in the same situation. Wishing you lots of baby dust xx

Hi Nat and welcome im 43 and have been trying for 2 years .
Hi Futuremommie , how are you doing on your ttc journey, we seem to be finding it really hard but all the tests came back fantastic for my age but said that my eggs may not be any good so go away and give up trying, but obviously with that said is just making us more determined to do it alone and prove them all wrong

Hey Nat.

Welcome to B&B!

I am 39 and have been ttc for nearly 3 years.

Good luck xx

WElcome Nat. I am 40 and have been ttc no 2 for 21 months. Just about to start AF I think so now another month busted :( You'll get a lot of support and encouragement from all the ladies on here - the're fantastic!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->