New to this forum! TTC #2 many ?'s

nabbz90

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So real quick about me, I married at 19 and had a baby only a couple months later not planned at all! He is now almost 3, and me and my hubby are thinking now is a good time to add another to the family. The first was a surprise so now I am reading about all this and the terms and abbreviations is a lot to learn lol.

So basically for the last six months about I have been tracking my period just because I like to know when to expect it. It was always different between 24-30 day cycles. But the average on my app says 28 days and 13-14 luteal. So right after I finished my period this month which was on the 13th of Sept I noticed CM a bit, so we started doing it every other day. On the 17th at night we did it and the next morning I wiped there was red, but only then. Yesterday the 18th at night I noticed I was extremely dry! Again when I woke up this morning still extremely dry.

So basically I am wondering what yall think of this? Does this mean I ovulated early? Im suppose to ovulate either today or tomorrow but this 'dryness' is throwing me off??

I appriciate any feed back ladies,
thank you!
:flower:

Did you have any EWCM or anything? It might just be a fluke in your cycle. I'd keep DTD just incase!

sorry im not sure what ewcm and dtd is!? So new to this lol

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

This might help you :) Have you kept track of your cycles before to see a pattern? I used ovulation kits and temping the first time I tried to get pregnant to see patterns and know what to look for.

Did you have any EWCM or anything? It might just be a fluke in your cycle. I'd keep DTD just incase!

I had a few days ago and it seemed very clear and slippery, the kind where you have to wipe more than once to clean it all off. Do you think thats ovulation?
Should I DTD just incase too?

I think that sounds promising!! I would still DTD though, it can't hurt!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->