New to this forum

M

Mom23monkies

I am technically WTT till Jan but am getting ready now
I have had three miscarriages in less than 2 years with a 6 angel total.
I have three children from a previous marriage, and my current DH has none of his own.
I want very much to have a baby with him.
We decided to wait till after Christmas to try again after this last mc.
I am worried there isnt much hope though.
They ran some tests on me and everything is seemingly normal.
I want a baby so badly it makes me ache.
To top it off My SIL just announced she is pregnant. Dont get me wrong I am happy for her she is a fantastic person and she deserves it but it is KILLING me. Especially since there is nothing I can do about the miscarriages.
Has any one else in here delt with this???
I appologize for just running in and dropping this all on you!!
But I am just depressed, I am not sure rtaher to hold hope or to give it all up

Hey Mom23monkies :hugs:

I am spending a bit of time on this forum now after my loss. Like you will be soon, we are giving it another go. You cannot give up on what you want although I can only imagine the pain you've endured so far. You will have your baby - the tests tell you all is well, you've just had the worst luck to this point but it must change. Please, please don't give up.

Also like you, my sister is expecting. "Happy" face is firmly on. You can get through this.

I'll be rooting for you :hugs::hugs: x

Hey Mom23monkies :hugs:

I am spending a bit of time on this forum now after my loss. Like you will be soon, we are giving it another go. You cannot give up on what you want although I can only imagine the pain you've endured so far. You will have your baby - the tests tell you all is well, you've just had the worst luck to this point but it must change. Please, please don't give up.

Also like you, my sister is expecting. "Happy" face is firmly on. You can get through this.

I'll be rooting for you :hugs::hugs: x

Thanks so much
I needed some encouraging words
I came over here thinking that some encouraging stories might lift my spirits.
And If *I* can get thru it then you certianly can too :hugs:
I am hoping that by her baby shower I will have my own sticky bean and wont be absolutly green with envy, Or worse Cry.
Thank you so much!!!

You are so right - we can get through this and we will come out the other side stronger. Accepting what has happened and looking positively to the future is the only way to keep focus on what we want.......and we will get what we want because we're good people and we deserve it as much as anyone else!!

Take heart from the positive stories on here, you've already had your share (and more) of the negatives. It's time for some good stuff :thumbup:

x :hugs:

Thank you for your kind and encouraging words.
It is soo hard sometimes not to just become completly consumed by things.
One of the things DH said he fell in love with was my soft heart.
But that same soft heart sometimes makes me over sensitive I think
Part of me was hoping they would find something fixable and then I could go into ttc again with some confidence
I cant imagine what some of you are going thru with your pregnancies and thoughts of the past.
God Bless
and thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"