New to this, TTC #1...CD7 and need buddies for advice :)

michelle8733

Mom to Scarlett Grace
Reaction score
This is my DH and I's first month charting and officially TTC for #1! It is very exciting but also I'm just getting the hang of this. I'd really love some experienced and also inexperienced buddies to share our journeys together :)

Oh, and I'm on CD7.

Hello I'm currently cd10 today this is our 6th TTC cycle & I'm not charting or using opks this month since it can get stressful so we're relaxing this go around. Good luck & baby dust :dust:

Thanks and same to you! I hope you get a BFP this month! :)

Aww thanks... I hope your ttc journey isn't too long & you get preg in your first month or 2. We just officially started ttc in February & it feels like forever. So glad I found bnb though where I can relate with other women in similar situations. :)

Thank you! And I bet you will get your BFP soon. I've read that the average woman trying to conceive takes about 7 months.

Thank you :) I hope you're right I also think the relaxing will help a lot. Are you doing anything special like taking vitamins or anything while ttc?

So far, I've just been charting. I do need to get some vitamins though next time I'm at the store. Do you recommend any certain ones?

I take gummy prenatals vitabites or something but I don't recommend them cause they taste pretty gross. I'm actually going to look into something pill form once these are all gone cause I can't stand to chew them. They already make me want to vomit so I have to wash em down with juice so I defo don't want them once I'm actually pregnant lol I'm trying to find other things recommended for ttc that I haven't tried yet google has become my best friend since ttc lol

Lol ok thanks. Do you know if there are different brands of the gummies because I've heard a few people say they taste good? But I guess everyone has different tastes. Thanks though...I will try to find something in a pill form. :)

Yah I know there are a few different brands don't know the names though & they really weren't bad at first but after awhile they got gross lol

Lol oh ok...I just went out to the store a few hours ago to get some. All the pill forms were way more expensive than the gummies so I just bought a bottle of 90 gummies...the VitaFusion brand. I just took two and they don't taste bad at all...Almost like a regular fruity flavored gummy. I hope I don't get sick of them after a while lol. But if you don't like the brand you're using, I'd recommend those. They come in three flavors all mixed in the container...cherry, lemon, and berry.

Yah I figured out those are the kind I'm taking can never remember the name lol they weren't bad at all at first tmaybe its the ones at the end of the bottle cuz they have a chalky taste to em it's weird lol I feel so lost this cycle since I'm not temping or anything no clear idea when I ovulate but I know the break is good for me & keeps me from obsessing

I haven't been temping every day either. Just charting my symptoms and keeping up with my cycle days. We are trying to BD every day or at least every other day now that I have just recently entered my most fertile stage. Not sure exactly what day I ovulate though. How's things going for you??

So far so good been eating more eggs & taking vitamins. And making sure to bd a lot especially lately since the past few months o has been around this time :)

Yep, ovulation sure is a tricky and sneaky thing lol. It would be soo much easier if it were more obvious....oh well, part of the fun and excitement I guess.

Yaah the only time I pinpointed it was when I was temping. But it's less stressful when I don't know & can just enjoy the fun of bding :)

Yep, I completely agree with that. Trying to BD every day or at least every other day and charting is enough. Temping would just be too much for me I think. Plus I know I wouldn't be able to do it at the same time every day. Hopefully our method will work sooner than later for us, and for you as well! :)
:dust:

Yah I'm pretty sure we covered my fertile window this month we basically bded just about every day :)

Lol well hopefully it works for the both of us! We are only like one day apart in our cycle I think. That would be so exciting if we both got our BFP's this month!

Yes definitely would be :) It's kinda crazy though cause most of the ladies that I chit chat with have gotten their Bfps. So I'm ready for mine lol Fxxed for both of us. :dust:
:dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->