New to this, TTC #1...CD7 and need buddies for advice :)

Well just a bit confused with my temperatures and if I o'ed or not. I did have a few days of fertile CM and DH and I got to BD during one of those days so just FX we got a lucky month. Other than that not bad at all. Getting ready to get back on the job search.

From how your temps went up it looks like u did Fxxed my ff would take forever to give me crosshairs then it'd change my o day a bunch of times :)

Yea, neither Ovufriend nor FF have give me anything. So I am guessing after a few more temps it will. Last month FF did not give me anything so we will see. I have the free version of FF so IDK if it gives the cross hairs.

Good luck to you this cycle Mizzy! :) At the beginning you thought for sure you'd be out this cycle but I hope you get your BFP!!! :dust:

Thx, it would definitely be nice for a surprise semi-unplanned BFP!!! GL for this cycle for you as well!!!

Thank you! Although I don't think I'll be testing until the end of August if this cycle is anything like last so I've got a while to wait. I'm so impatient lol.

When do you plan on testing?

Ha, I am usually pretty patient, but not so much with TTC things. I plan on testing August 13. And thx, I need a job now. Yea, cycles are crazy, hope this cycle is not as long as last one.

I plan on testing on august 7th...and ff does give crosshairs on the free version. I have the free version too I just haven't temped in the past few months trying to stay relaxed although its hard to.

DH and I started like "we are just gonna chill and be relaxed" but that is impossible. Especially when you hear stories about how it can take months, so rather start trying everything now rather than later. I plan on trying the SMEP thing next cycle as well. Will be doing research on that in a bit so I can be ready in case AF shows her ugly face and I don't get a BFP.

Yah if af shows I might find a new plan of attack. We've been relaxing a few months now & I think It's making me even crazier cuz I don't know where I am in my cycle.

So I put a temp today and both Ovufriend and FF gave me crosshairs and says that we timed intercourse:Good. So FX!!

So for the past 4 days now I've been cramping off & on some of it I wouldn't necessarily call cramping more like pressure so hoping It's a good sign :)

So for the past 4 days now I've been cramping off & on some of it I wouldn't necessarily call cramping more like pressure so hoping It's a good sign :)

Any sign is a good sign and better than nothing at all! :) I can't wait til one of us gets a BFP, it will be so exciting! FX for ya this cycle.

Jett what day are you on? I am on CD23 (3DPO) and I have been feeling slight cramps as well.

*LOL I just saw your ticker to get my answer

I'm cd 21 with no idea when I ovulated. This has been different than most of my cycles sure I might cramp here & there but this has been more consistent so Fxxed!

I don't want to start making up symptoms just incase. So I am trying to ignore the crampings and itchy nipples, since I know 3DPO is toooooo soon to be pregnant.

Yah my tickers wrong since I started af 2 days early & I haven't got a chance to get on a computer to change it. I mostly use my phone for bnb :) yaah that's what's really sucky is I have no idea how many dpo I am so testing will wait until afs due which is the 7th but if she shows no testing. If she does show I'm looking at maybe trying smep :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->