New to this, TTC #1...CD7 and need buddies for advice :)

Well be sure to keep me updated on any changes or updates! :)

Oh yah :D so it looks like we're very close in our cycles tww for us both. We can wait it out together :)

Yep, we sure can! What day do you plan to start testing? I think I'm going to try to wait it out as long as possible in better hopes to see a BFP. Although, I have two first response tests sitting in my bathroom drawer starring at me every time I open it lol. I'm not even quite at 1DPO and I already can't wait to start testing!

I'm thinking the day af is due on the 12th but I have a ton of internet cheapies so I won't be surprised if I test early but I'm going to try my hardest not to cuz af is enough disappointment yet alone a bfn & af

Hey there Michelle.. We just recently were married and are now TTC also. I just started temping today and use OPK's also. I just wanted to tell you that this month I went to GNC for vitamins and doc said when TTC you should alwaysss take prenatals. Try to find ones with DHA (at least 300mg) because it supports EARLY BRAIN DEVELOPMENT. You know like the first few weeks where everything is so crucial? Also folic acid is very important, and can be found in most prenatals. Good luck to you girls, I'm only CD8 so nothing interesting here.. but I'll be watching for you and I'll up date ya'll the 17/18th (test day!!! ;))

Jett55- Yeah that's why I want to try to wait it out as long as possible before I give in to testing. Last month I didn't do any testing because we weren't really TTC...more like NTNP'ing. So I kind of did expect AF to show, which she did and I was a little bummed. This cycle though we've been BD'ing just about everyday so I'm really excited for the TWW to pass by hopefully with no sign of AF so I can start testing! I'm really excited about that lol. :)

Hey Morganwhite7....yes, I've been taking the VitaFusion Prenatal Gummies. And you're welcome to join in on this thread and keep us updated with your journey as well. The more the merrier! :)

Yes feel free to join in Morganwhite7 keep us updated :D

And yah I'm excited for this tww to fly by. My sister says she has a feeling I might be pregnant she says ya never know lol so I hope she's right. I do know the next few months if a bfp doesnt happen this time I won't be putting a lot into ttc so it'll be a little break until October but I'll still be on bnb :)

Good luck & babydust :dust:

Well I hope you do get your BFP this month. But if not, I have heard a whole lot of people on here say that they got their BFP's when they weren't really trying or charting or anything. I think sometimes we get too much into it and the stress of it sort of makes it a "chore", which I don't imagine is a good thing for conceiving.

Yah definitely stress is never good. That's why I didn't chart or anything this month but now I hate not being 100% on where I'm at in my cycle lol I've heard a lot of people say it'll happen when u least expect it. This month has been more relaxed & we've just enjoyed bding not feeling like we had to or because I was ovulating we just did it lol

I think we may try that next month if I don't get a BFP this month. It was hard work for the both of us BD'ing just about everyday this cycle. I don't want to kill it in the romance department lol...and I think it will happen sooner or later....hopefully sooner, but we shall see...just trying to make it to the end of the TWW for this cycle.

Same here :) I hope its this cycle though

Hi Ladies,

I am on CD27, started spotting today so I will be starting a new cycle soon. I tested on Wednesday and got a BFN. Good Luck to you ladies.

Thank you mizzyd I still have a week before af is supposed to show which I hope she stays away :) gl on next cycle if u are out.

Hi MizzyD! :dust: to you on your new cycle!

Jett55- Any changes or updates for you? I'm still in the middle of this long TWW that seems to be going by soo slowly. I don't know how long I will be able to hold out before I start testing lol.

Me too It's soo long & I'm not sure if it's somethin I ate or what but I've been constipated today (tmi I know) could be a "symptom" but I'm not goin to bank on it & get my hopes up what about u any new symptoms or anything?

Well besides having light spotting about a week ago for a few days, no other symptoms or anything. I'm thinking it was probably ovulation spotting..but that was weird because I've never had that before...thinking too soon to be implantation spotting. But I guess I will just have to keep waiting lol.

Hmm.. maybe o or implantation not sure.. and the waiting continues

Hey Jett55...you are getting pretty close to your testing date..only a few more days to go for you. Have you taken any tests yet or are you still holding out the wait??

MizzyD- Has you new cycle started yet?

As always, Good luck to everyone! :)

Yup, CD3 now and looks like AF is completely gone now.

Yup, CD3 now and looks like AF is completely gone now.

That's good news...the sooner AF ends, hopefully the sooner to O'ing! Good luck to you this cycle and please keep us updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->