New to this, TTC #1...CD7 and need buddies for advice :)

Will do, though this cycle is a bust since DH is away on business for the month. So after just a month of TTC we are taking a month off. I did purchase some stuff though, just to be ready.

No testing until Friday & that's only if af doesn't show. I'm being very strong about testing early :)

Super glad I didn't test the witch showed 2 days early :( the good news I know its safe to take my antibiotics now

Well sucks for AF, but at least you wont be in pain any more.

Yah.. I read the bottle & it said not to take if pregnant so if she wouldn't have shown I would've tested & got a bfn so glad I didn't have to deal with both. I also got pain killers so no putting up with cramps :)

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that Jett :(
But like you said, at least you won't have to be in pain and at least you didn't waste tests and get a BFN...that would've been a double bummer. FX and good luck for your new cycle!!! :)

Well on to next cycle for us Jett. Michelle, for you :dust::dust:

Thanks guys it was a real bummer but I suppose gettin rid of an infection is important so I suppose mother nature knew that

Yes she did. Everything does happen for a reason right?

So they say. Sometimes I see it but other times its a game of chance

So do you have any plans on what you are going to do this month? Changing the routine or something?

I think were going to take a sorta break until October I'll still be on updating but no opks temping or even trying to time bding just do it whenever we feel like it this whole ttc thing is really taking a toll on me & every month that goes by becomes more & more disappointing. Need to take some time to relax & regroup.

That is always necessary I think, especially after a while. GL to you in whatever you decide.

Thanks mizzyd this will be our 7th cycle of ttc... How long have you been ttc?

Oh so you've just begun your journey hope It's not long for you :)

Yea, and I hope it is a fast one as well. How long do you plan on relaxing?

Just a few cycles we're having our big wedding ceremony for all our friends & fam in October so I need to put more time & effort into that... We got married in march but we had already put deposits down & had lots of friends who wanted to be at our wedding so were having a fancy ceremony lol

Nice, well congrats on that. Planning a wedding can be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->