New to this, TTC #1...CD7 and need buddies for advice :)

I have been great. Today I did notice EWCM, which made me excited to actually see how it looks like.

That's awesome news!!! Hopefully you will be ovulating any time now! Good signs! :)

Whoot for oing soon :)... So idk when I'm going to o I think next week.. thinking about using an opk around the time I think just be sure I know I said I needed a break but every let down makes me more determined then before to get prego :)

Haven't been on here in a few days because I've been so busy with work and us in the process of buying a house, but just wanted to come on and see how ya'll were doing? As for me, AF finally got me in full force yesterday on CD38. I never thought I'd be happy to see her arrive lol. Anywho, just glad we finally were able to start our next cycle. I'm staying optimistic and keeping my hopes up for this cycle. :)

Yay for a new cycle finally & Fxxed for the next one :) I think I might've missed my fertile window :(

Well the day I took an opk it was positive & didn't bd & then the next morning I only had ewcm in the morning then nothing & then when I did another opk it was negative :/ I mean I think I could still have a chance but not as good as one...

Thanks :) I've been cramping a little the past few days so maybe I'm not as out as I think I am :)

Yah plus lookin back when I was temping I wouldn't o for a couple days after a positive opk so I don't feel so bad now lol

Yeah, I wouldn't stress too much about it...sounds like you're still very much in it to me! I'd still be bd'ing everyday for the next few days just to make sure though lol. Better to be safe than sorry.

Oh yah I'm making sure to bd if not every day at least every other :)

Well I hope it works out for you this cycle and you get your BFP! As usual, keep me updated. :)
:dust:

Oh yah sure will... So how are things on your end? :)

Good now that AF finally showed up lol! Just waiting for ovulation now I guess so we can plan BD'ing. Sounds so romantic doesn't it lol. I've never really charted my cycles before this last cycle so if this one turns out to be as long as last cycle, I'll probably be a little bummed out about it. I wish I had a normal 28 day cycle.

Yah... I usually have a pretty normal cycle but mine likes to mess with me especially since I started ttc

Yeah, I've heard a couple of people who's said that as well. But we just gotta stay positive and keep trying :)

Not too shabby.. keeping my fingers crossed for all of us that this cycle is finally it :).. what about you how are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->