New to this, TTC #1...CD7 and need buddies for advice :)

Well about the green tea, I usually always drink it anyways. I know it has to be decaf for sure as caffeine can affect CM I think. I am drinking the green tea from CD1-O, same with the Evening Primrose Oil (then replace it with Omega-3 after O), and the Guaifenesin CD6-O. I drink the tea once a day (usually for breakfast), EPO once a day after a meal, and Guaifenesin after dinner. Of course I am also taking the prenatals.

Oh thanks, that sounds like something I want to try as soon as my next cycle starts! Where do you find EPO? Is it in a pill form? All I've been taking so far is prenatals.

Yea, they are pills, I got them for Target for $6. BTW I also bought pre-seed for next cycle (also at Target). I am trying to find something I can take after O that can help my lutheal phase since it needs to be I think 10-16 days long or something like that for implantation to be successful.

Yep I've also heard that about the LP. Sorry for so many questions, but thanks for answering them. I'm definitely going to give it a try! :)

No problem, that is why we are here for right?

Yes, thank goodness or I wouldn't know half of what I know now about TTC. Plus the support and being able to talk with others going thru the same things helps a ton as well.

Wow I missed a lot lol any sign of the witch Michelle?

Hey Jett, nope nothing yet and no signs of her. :( I wish she would show up though so I can just move on to the next cycle. Today is CD30.

It seems af always likes to eff up when you're ttc :/

Lol yes it seems to be that way. And I'm not very good at being a patient person. If she's not here by the end of the week I think I'm gonna take another FRER...wouldn't it be great if I just ovulated later than I thought...wishful thinking I guess...but if it's still a BFN then I think I will make a doctor appointment.

Yah you never know could be a late or shy bfp. :)

That would be awesome if it were. Still no signs of AF today either. 3 days late, on CD31...

I caved in and took another FRER this evening....It was only after holding my pee for about 4 hours and I did drink a glass of water during that time, but another BFN. :(
AF needs to hurry up so we can move on to the next cycle.

Awes I'm sorrys... :( I hope she comes soon so u can get on with it... Maybe u did o late hince late af I had that happen one month I had a 33 day cycle when they're normally 28-29... Hoping for either a bfp or af for you soon

Here's some pics of mostly FRER's I took...the first pic is from today, and the others from a few days ago. What do ya'll think?

https://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q531/lml8733/pgtest3_zpscb94bfde.jpg

From a few days ago:
https://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q531/lml8733/pgtest1_zps3f49c627.jpg

https://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q531/lml8733/pgtest2_zpsebbd7ecd.jpg

Yeah, I didn't see anything either...still just impatiently waiting for AF...I will update as soon as she shows up. How's things been going for you?

Yea, I don't see anything either, sorry =( On to next cycle for us ladies. Good luck.

It's okay, I'm not that bummed out about it anymore...We actually started TTC earlier than we had originally planned. We weren't supposed to start til the end of the year, but I'm glad we started when we did to give us and extra couple of months to TTC.

Mizzy, how have you been doing? Any changes or updates going on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->