New to WTT

mummyebby

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I thought i'd introduce myself, I'm Emily, aged 23 and proud mummy to a beautiful little girl, Poppy, who is 8 weeks old! I'm already planning my next pregnacy as I want a close age between them!However, I have been told by my GP that it may take longer to ttc baby number 2 as I had an infection after childbirth!!Planning on trying in jan 2010!I'm on the pill atm so when should I stop taking it to allow my cycle to return?

hello! :wave: welcome to WTT - hope you enjoy your stay here xx

Welcome to Bnb!! I would stop taking the pill in December to have one normal period before you start to ttc xxx

:hi: Welcome Emily!! Congrats on your new baby girl!!

Thanks for the messages!!I love being a mum so much cant wait to do it all again, i come from a big family and my mum and dad had 4 kids in 5 years then a couple more a few years later!we are all close so want a nice close age between Poppy and the next baby!I am going to stop the pill in November i think!!

Welcome to BandB sweety, and congrats on your little one. :)

First of all, MASSIVE congratulations on your baby daughter.

I'm also new to WTT so we are in the same boat! Hoping to TTC in 2010. Wishing you the best of luck for your #2 :baby: :thumbup: xx

Hi! Welcome and congratulations!
Are you breastfeeding? Because if you are your hormones will be all over the place anyway, so I think I'd stop taking the pill right now so you can monitor your cycles as and when they return.

welcome to WTT im only new here too! congrats on your little one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"