New ttc group after 2nd tri loss

truthbtold

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I noticed that there seems to be a nice size group of us that are ttc after a mid/late second trimester loss. Im thinking of starting a new group on the ttc group board if I can find enough ladies interested in sharing this journey of ttc after a late loss.

I hope no one takes this post the wrong way I know we have all experienced a loss and its always devastating but its always a plus to talk to women whose experience is closer to your own.

Hi truthbtold,

I just want to say I am very sorry for your loss. I am currently trying to conceive after a second tri loss. I went into early labour at 25wks last December. I had an infection. They think that I have an IC. My GYN says she will keep a close eye on me next time with extra checkups and so on. I too really want to become pregnant again.

I have had a look at ur journal and think it is a great idea.

Wishing you the best of luck this month with ttc and hope u get a bfp soon xoxo

Thank you and I'm sorry for your loss too. My oh plans to see me evergreen two weeks after I get a bfp. Then I have to get a cerclage at 12 weeks. I'm pretty sure I will be a nervous wreck after I get a bfp. You should come visit the operation Christmas baby thread. It's great support there.

Hi truthbtold,

So sorry for your loss.

I missed this thread before & just came across it today.

I lost twins at 24 weeks and have been stalking the TTCAL groups but can't really relate to a lot of the issues discussed by women who had 1st tri losses. I hope nobody takes offence, it's nothing at all to do with any loss being any different/worse from another but I do think the effects on your body etc are quite different. Also, often the causes & implications for TTC again are quite different. So yes, I do think it might be helpful to have another group for "TTCA2TL" or the like!

MMx

Hi myopicmidget,

Welcome

I know exactly what you mean and am sure that no one will take affence.

Hope you get a :bfp: soon

Lots of

:dust: for you

xoxo

So sorry for your loss. I loss my Oct 4 2010 and still hope baby dust soon.

Hi
Just to let you know we have thread going within the 2nd tri losses section for a group of us who are pregnant or TTC after a late loss.
You are very welcome to come and join us.

https://www.babyandbump.com/second-...5-pregnancy-ttc-support-group-after-loss.html

I lost my little boy at 20 weeks (although he died at 17 weeks) in October. I've also just had an early loss - 3 weeks ago now.
We are NPNT at the moment - just letting nature takes its course.

Hi, Sorry for your losses. My story is pretty similar to Iloveblue,

I had a loss in Aug at 20 weeks baby died at 19 weeks, and I suffered an early loss just before xmas. I am hoping that its third time lucky for my first baby.
I will be happy to join a group of you.

Much love tootsie x

i loss mine at 8 weeks, and i really disappointed. really wanted to ask WHY?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->