New UK X Factor Judges Announced

X

xxEMZxx

I think this line up is awful. Would much rather of had Robbie than Gary and Cheryl back instead of Kelly...

https://www.misformusic.com/index.p...rlow-kelly-rowland-confirmed-for-uk-x-factor/

What is that other woman all about??Her band are still working the East17 peanut hat look!! :rofl: xx

rubbish, i want cherly back, i dont mind gary being a judge, i just want the old crew back, dont think uk x-factor will do that well this time, simon has spend more time on the US one instead

i am so gutted there is no cheryl and simon. think the show will suffer without them. louis and gary barlow oky, but those 2 girls, no thank you, bring back cherly as a 5th judge!!! lol

Tulisa is chavtastic :dohh: wtf does she know?

cheryl is not on it though her own doing ITV offered her the job but she never got back to them.. Tbh i never liked her that much anyway. Simon i think is great on these shows although maybe thats because i love how brutaly honest he can be lol

I heard she wanted 2.5mil to go back to xfactor UK and simon said no LOL Im glad, i think shes a tool.

lol 2.5mil how greedy!! All i heard was that her and her manager will.i.am just never got back to ITV within the allowed time limit so they got someone else lol Since they where sooo consentrated(sp?) on the US.. Acording to thesun/her mum shes booking holidays lol

nevermind cheryl i wanted danni or sharon osbourne back. Sharon and Louis crack me up big time!

OMG it's going to be awful!

what a crap line up! Its not going to be as successful this year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->