New Year Babies - Here's to Making a January Baby!

:/ TRUE!!!!!! ay... Maybe I'll read a book! but thanks! If I am 2010 baby it is!!!

I also spend a lot of time on here, and we do try to talk about another things (once in a while) to take our minds off of it!

well i have my MIL coming to stay tomorow for a week that should keep my mind occupied, hmmmm she will see the pmt bitch in full swing haha

lollll!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIL's...never had much luck with them! :/ I've grown fond of my SIL!!! 2ww I'm ready rawr!

ahhhh SIL never had much luck with them either! ha, good luck for 2ww

thank youuu! And i was able to get through his toughest sister! he has 3! :p she loves me now lol goodluck on ttc!

Sounds like a great plan Kota! I am with you on that one.

Do you ladies have to GIVE your DH's their vitamins? Or are the responsible enough to take them on their own? I have to give it to mine, otherwise he won't remember!

OH has already said that while he's happy to take them, he probably won't remember on his own, so its best that I give them to him. Thats not an issue though as I'll just keep his bottle next to mine and when I have mine of an evening, will get him to have his too.

i just noticed the packet on the side he hasnt took them for days :hissy: flipping men!

hi ladies.

how are you all?

:witch: finally gone in time for tomorrow and the week ahead :happydance:

I've got the same problem with my man... his tablets are still on his bedside table. I remind him every evening to take them but he just shrugs it off.
If I push too hard he'll get all stroppy and he'll never take them !

Samzi... Glad shes pushing off - sounds like you're gonna have a fab weekend :rofl:

i bought my thermometer from boots, will start temping tomorow morning, will sit down later and have a read thru fertility friend and hopefully get started. :)

there's just too many journals ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i think my internet usage on BnB has gone through the roof lately. good job i'm going back to work soon.(ok i don't really mean good job i'm going back to work)

oh and what vitamins are you making your OH take. he exercises loads and is flying fit, doesn't smoke, but likes his weekend pints. um!! should i try and make him cut down on the pints without sounding like a nag even more that i already sound like one. i'm only taking folic acid, should i be taking more. as always your knowledge is appreciated. maybe this is why it's taking me so long to conceive i dont' have a bloody clue. maybe i'll buy a book on conceiving. then again if it was so easy everyone would be buying books. xxxxx

found u!!

My DH takes zinc supplements, he says....
I take: before ov: multivits, EPO and folic acid
after ov: sanatogen pregnacare
.... we shall see if they work.....

I just take folic acid and OH takes nothing

I give my DH a multi Vitamin with his glass of milk at dinner, he will take it. And then I asked him the other day....so do you only take them when I give them to you? And he gave me a guilty look. So I gave him crap (in a funny way). So I just give them to him. I just realized that my EPO expired last month and I have been taking them! I better pick some up tonight.

So I had an awful sleep last night, and I was awake on and off since 4am, but I still waited until 7am to temp, and it was the same as yesterday?! I wonder if that matters. I guess I am only on CD 4 so its not a huge deal. I hope this works this time, or I will :cry:!!

Hahah, my chart looks so pathetic!

If I'm restless I take my temp when I first wake up and then at about 7 ish.
They're usually about the same but if there's a big difference I go with the first temp.

Re vits - I'm taking omega3, and pregnacare/sanatogen pro-natal, EPO 'till ov and baby aspring post ov.
OH is supposed to be taking Horny Goat Weed and pregnacare pro-natal but I'm going to have to go back to handing them to him when I take mine after tea or he'll never take them!

Gumb - you're lucky that you've got a fit healthy man. Mine likes his pies...
We had pizza last night and he had chips for lunch while waiting at a suppliers!
If I nag him he digs his heels in further. But.... I'm starting the WW 12 week plan on Monday so hopefully he'll eat what I eat and that might help.
I wouldn't worry about your mans drinking too much. They do say for men to cut alcohol down to 2 units a day.

And if you're thinking about buying books.... Here's 4 Conception books in a nutshell:

https://www.babyandbump.com/waiting-to-try/86631-qi-tips-get-you-ready-conception.html

Ha - just read through that thread again and I wrote that my OH was taking his vits without any trouble. AH... how quickly the excitement of TTC wore thin!

Ladies thanks for all the info xxx
caz- why are you doing ww there isn't a pick on you.

Horny Goat weed? Whats that! I like the sound of it.....haha.

My DH is more into the pop....all that caffeine everyday, but I did get him to cut down a bit, he doesn't drink very often so I guess I am lucky there, maybe once every month or 2, its a little more in the summer.

Aw thanks! but I'd really like to lose 7 pounds. And.. I need to stop eating Junk !
I'm hoping that a healthy eating regimen will help our fertility too !

Conswayla - he sounds like a saint. once every month or 2. x

on a weekend -mine drinks more than his weekly consumption in one night and it wrecks my head. It's normally after he has played a game of football at the weekend,all the team go it's called "team bonding"(yeah right)
i'm not really a drinker, or should i reword it and say since ttc i really don't drink. except on sunday when i had three little white wine spritzers and i paid the price on monday for it. i've made my DH sound like an alcoholic, i hope he doesn't see what i've wrote.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->