New Year Babies - Here's to Making a January Baby!

Well, I am joining you all anyway even though I am only 9dpo but I have seriously no hope in being pg this month. :laugh2:

I really need to come up with a different plan this month ladies...me and my plans. But this time I have to "pretend we are not trying for a baby". How to you do that and bd in the right times? Its even impossible to try and get some fun :sex: out of him now. When he was at work he was more willing.

Any ideas?

Yeah I am with you... I am 10dpo and no love. Negative Beta yesterday due to pelvic pain... :( Oh well New Years babies!!!

I really need to come up with a different plan this month ladies...me and my plans. But this time I have to "pretend we are not trying for a baby". How to you do that and bd in the right times? Its even impossible to try and get some fun :sex: out of him now. When he was at work he was more willing.

Any ideas?

YAY !!!
Well I don't know if its the horny goat weed but I helped my man out with 'Stock Replenishment' last night - not even thinking about :sex: and he jumped me this morning!
Maybe being super horny for his benefit... might benefit you too...

Bleugh... just read Snug's journal and I'm so upset for her. I could barely get the words out to tell OH why I was crying !

Have you guys thought about how you'd announce you're PG?
I know we're going to keep the name a secret but hiding a bump might not be so easy!

Irish Eyes- it's difficult trying not to make :sex: especially around ovulation not be all about making a baby. Well that's all it is about for us, but men just don't get that. The horny goat weed that Caz was on about sounds good.

How about dtd every couple of days whenever the mood takes you, and not just at night time. That way he will think you are being spontaneous and i don't know if you do it or not but don't put the legs up afterwards. I was doing that for while and it went down like a lead balloon, so now i just do the lie on my side for a while and say lets talk, while secretly i'm hoping they have had enough time to swim before i stand up and everything runs out tmi. sorry.x

i'm sorry i can't give you any more suggestions, i know what you mean though. i think we have all been through what you are going through right now, and i'm very sorry, and i'm sure things will get better. xxxx

Well, I am trying the spontenaous thing now and he is having none of it...its not as if I can get pg now at 10dpo!!!! But he is just having so much trouble with that tooth...actually the tooth is gone its whatever is left or whatever isn't healing is the problem. I just hope he clears for him soon and he refuses to go back to the dentist because he wasn't in any pain before he went and came out in agony.

Caz...DH has stopped the HGW, actually he has stopped all vitamins since he gave up work. I would have had to give them to him and I would have done this before he went out to work. He refuses to take them before he goes to bed because he says they keep him awake. I give him Wellman and he hates the taste of it and says it keeps him awake...so I have given up on the vitamins with him.

Oh yes and I hae thought of how to tell my mum and DH's parents.

My mum...I was going to say "did you hear that "DH's parents" are going to be grandparents again?" and wait until she asks "who" and I'll say "DH's name". And just wait until the penny drops. Can't really do much else and it would be a very hard time too as it would be the first without my daddy.

I think I had something similiar for DH's parents but for some reason I don't think it would have worked as good as for my mum. But I know DH would come up with a good one and whatever DH will say to his parents they will think it is a joke as he is always messing them about.

Hello everyone! Irish I am feeling better and my symptoms have signifigantly subsided telling me that the hormones are calming down. I just hope AF comes on Monday when she is due. I can't start a new fresh cycle without her! For once I want her to come lol... Well I can't wait to give you my dates.

Gum- You made my day with your post. I laughed so hard about the putting your legs up part. With my DH that is not cool lol. He said he didn't want to TRY he just wanted not to use protection and see what happened. I was confused and said well isnt that TRYING lol. He said NOT TO A MAN! I hear you. They need to think you actually want sex for sex. Yeah honey for 6 1/2 years I did but I can conceive now. IM TRYING!
Hugs!

Well girls, AF is here... Not the red witch but something else this cycle. I started a journal so I wouldn't novel on others threads...It has been sucky for sure today. Could you put me down for May 11 testing? Maybe that should go into the May thread. I don't know. Maybe due on Jan 18 or 19th! Baby Dust!

OMG - That's great news! Well... I've just finished reading your book in the xmas thread and my heart sank when I heard what you might have to go through. But although no bean is a disappointment - at least you know your bodys doing what its supposed to.
Onwards and Upwards !!! xxxx

Irish... at least you guys are getting it back together. I suppose it'll have to be 'softly softly' for a bit. It must be so frustrating to try and put the broodiness aside for now.
If you talk about it too much it'll just pi** him off...

hi girls :witch: was there for me this morning along with another temp dip im getting the hang of temping its good fun.

Just to let you know im gonna log of for a few days this one has hit me hard and i just want a break from ttc for a few days until :witch: buggers of and i can start thinking about ov again, im going to get appt at GP on tuesday.

Ill be back in a few days just need to sort my head out a bit and come bk refreshed.

Lots of :sex: girls i want lots of new years :bfp: this month xxxxxx

:hug:

Sorry Claire. Hope the break clears your head. xx

GIRLS !!!

:hissy: can't believe it... Just looked online for baby names to make sure we don't pick any pikey ones for a boy.
And our girls name... the one we've kept quiet for so long... is number 17 for 2009 !!!!
https://www.baby-names-guide.co.uk/top-baby-names-2009.php
GUTTED

Oh NO!!!

Well OH loves the name Gray for a boy so it'll be that or Kane but the grils names are so tricky.
If Matildas out then we're stumped.

at least it shows you have great style when the names are so popular. xx

i like ben for a boy but it's number 8. don't laugh but i also like Jacob and not the cream crackers. Connor also. For a girl Kate, Jade, oh my god my list could go on and on.

Gray and Kane are nice.

the danger is making sure they sound ok with you last name. i won't ask for you last name. My married name is kinda strange all the other names sound a bit better with my maiden name. I suppose it's all about compromise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->