New Year Babies - Here's to Making a January Baby!

Congrats to you too jmac
how are you feeling.xx

I'm generally okay although have felt v down for the past two days which is absolutely mental as I thought this day would never come.

Guess it's all very real now and I'm trying to balance the fear that something will go wrong again (even though my rational head tells me this is not automatically going to happen), my trepadation over the likely negative reaction we'll get from DH's adult children...egged on by his ex (it was awful last time), with this being what I wanted (and took months and months to bring DH round to - which is also suddenly bringing lots of guilt, that I am possibly forcing him down a path he'd otherwise not choose). I'm a nut, it's official. I'm sure hormones are playing their part in this so trying to just go with it

Physically I'm doing okay, having woozy moments and not able to eat big meals anymore - little and often seems to be the way forward. Go from starving hungry to stuffed full in about three bites which isn't like me at all.

Anyway, good luck for all you girls testing this week.

Don't worry at all. It is a blessing and don't worry what your DH adult children think.
They are adults and you and your OH deserve to be happy, and one day they will realise that.I hear eating salt crackers is supposed to help. xx

Hello ladies oh it's getting so close to test time for many of us. I am just not feeling it this month at all. I don't have any signs no sore boobs and pretty much no existant cm. Oh well guess we'll chalk this month up to practice. :rofl:

:witch: got me!

My temps dropped yesterday, and she came a few hours later, I knew it would happen when I saw my temps. I must say it was easier to know :witch: was coming. I am actually okay, even though I was sure I had done it this month.....I was very wrong!

I am going to talk this thread and watch the rest of you get it....here is to a February baby for me now!!

:witch: got me!

My temps dropped yesterday, and she came a few hours later, I knew it would happen when I saw my temps. I must say it was easier to know :witch: was coming. I am actually okay, even though I was sure I had done it this month.....I was very wrong!

I am going to talk this thread and watch the rest of you get it....here is to a February baby for me now!!

Oh Conswayla so sorry, but I do know what you mean about knowing she was coming! I am due this coming weekend so fxd.

PMA for your February baby!:dust:

Sorry conswala, guess we'll be cycling about the same time again this month! Af hasn't shown up fully yet, but should by the end of the day. Like you said, its better to know what's coming with charting for sure.

oh con so sorry she got you :hugs:

BOOOO!

Yup - I think mines on its way too... oh well back to square one!
Glad to see you'll be joining us Conswayla xxx

jmac - sounds like raging hormones to me! Don't worry about what anyone thinks... you're on your way to making a little baby... :hugs:

Irish - my temps were down again today. I took them at the normal time - but I've had a week of really restless nights - so I noted that in the Specific section under "sleep deprived".

Premont - can't believe you're still waiting for full Flo - how annoying!!!
Hmm... my spottings been light brown - which is better - red or brown?

Thanks everyone! At least I am not alone for next month.....we will get it then Premomt :)

Jmac, the pregnancy hormones are going through you like crazy and you are going to have a ton of different feelings about everything right now and it is normal to have all those fears and everything. I am so happy for you, you deserve to have this little bean!!

Hey girls :)

Jmac - i hope you're feeling okay soon lovely.

Consweyla - Sorry the :witch: got you!! But good luck for next month :)

Cazd - i hope :witch: doesn't get you aswell!

Sunshine - You say you haven't had much cm? well i know i was lucky in getting pregnant 1st time but 'from my experience' i didn't have much cm at all and all of my symptoms disappeared a few days before i tested, you never know, you might be lucky too hun :)

For me, i've had slight dull tummy cramps and am very snappy (my poor OH) I've also been peeing for England!! hehe. I've also got to ring the doctors tomorrow and arrange and appointment with my GP to confirm my pregnancy (i've still got that nagging feeling that i won't be, you know? obviously my HPT lines said different!!)

PMA for everyone and FXD for more January and even February babies now :) !

x

:) i like the PMA girls!!

Say bye bye to the :witch: !!

xx

Well, I told myself I HAVE to get it this time. I am getting real tired of this, so I refuse to go through it anymore :rofl:
If I add up this round, and our last round of ttc#2 then I would be on my 28th cycle!! Okay, I will just stick with 10....that sounds better.

conswayla it'll be your turn soon. pma.

i'm staying in this thread too, im not abandoning you lot :)

i'll only leave once EVERYONE gets a BFP! :D

x

Conswayla - bugger, bugger, bugger! I was SO convinced that this would be your month. Here's to a February baby.

Hello ladies back from lunch now. My office is packing up to move on Wednesday so I may be gone for a few days until we get our systems up and going. Until then though I have all the PMA! I am supposed to start on Fri or Sat and not a symptom yet. FXD! I am extremely tired today, but think its because I ate to much for lunch.:rofl:

Hey Sunshine!! Good luck for this time :)

hopefully the move goes well for your work and that its not too stressful

fxd for you :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"