New year BFP's

Mrs_chris_36

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Well i've noticed a thread of here for Christmas :bfp:'s so i thought we should have one for new years :thumbup:

I had a D&C last Friday and this week i'm spotting, i have no idea when my AF will show for real so my husband and i will be BDing the rest of this month and just hoping for a positive result in the new year.

Who else would like to join me for a BFP in the new year? Lets let each other know how we're feeling/how we're getting on/symptoms/fears/questions ...you all get the idea.

So ...lets get this started...

....i'm feeling really frustrated to get this spotting over with, my husband is away all week with work so i guess the spotting is good timing as there is no chance of bding this week. I am scared about pregnancy as i've already suffered a chemical pregnancy and a mc at almost 8 weeks..so i worry that i'm gonna find it really difficult not to stress 24/7 if i do fall pregnant, I really think i won't get excited till i've had the all clear at the 12 week scan.

Good luck and baby dust/glue to all those hoping for a new year :bfp:
:flower: x

so sorry to hear about your MC - I hope you will get a New Year Sticky Bean!!!

I never thought it would take this long to get my BFP and I have hit all kinds road blocks. I have PCOS, and just got diagnosed with Endometriosis :( Right now I am CD 15 and no chance for this cycle... but we are going to get our BD on for next cycle!!! I would LOVE a new year BFP!!!

Hello!

I am on cd3 and due my period 29th December so I guess I would fit in to this thread.

How amazing would it be to go into the new year with a bf?!!

This is cycle 5 ttc #2.

Xx

Thank you Kajastar, its been a rough few weeks, but i think i'm getting through the other side. Sorry to hear about your problems, life sure does know how to sock it to us sometimes but we're strong, we'll get there

As i'm a bit all over the place with my cycle due to the D&C i'm counting the day of my D&C as CD1 which would put me at CD5 so we're fairly close Fuschia... a positive in the new year would be an amazing way to start the new year...its my b'day new years day as well so i'll be 36, age is starting to creep against me.... i need that BFP and i need it to stick.

I soooo want to be a mummy x (the picture is of me and my nephew, he brings me so much joy :) )

Its so lovely to hear about other people's stories.

Is everyone using opks?

Ive ordered the clear blue advance ones and spent a fortune this month! I am a bit daunted with the idea of temping - but im sure ill give it a go soon!

X

Hi ladies,
Myself and partner unfortunately suffered a miscarriage in September. Then my FIL suddenly passed away so we have had a few rough Months. Have been talking about finally TTC our second child and give our gorgeous girl a playmate. So here I am not having a clue where to start really.
Having recently BD'ed then what I'm hoping was late ovulation (with all the signs I have, or else I'm going baby crazy already) it's a waiting game ... 1 week until period due date!
I have everything crossed for you all x

opk's are ovulation test strips right?....i'm fairly new to this site so still getting to grips with all the abbreviations!

I don't do my temperature or chart, my personal opinion is i see so many people who chart and end up getting so caught up in it that it becomes stressful and consumes them. I hope no one takes offense to that, its just my personal opinion.

Having said that my husband and i started trying in July fell pregnant in August with a chemical then fell pregnant end Sept but miscarried early Nov. So i think my husband and i as a couple are fairly fertile, if we struggle(d) then i might get all consumed and go down the charting route because i really do want to be a mum.

The only thing i currently do is use an ovulation ap which I've found to be really accurate for me and my cycle, i do the testing strips around when the app tells me i should be fertile and its usually spot on. Again i can't complain as my cycle has always been as regular as clockwork and i appreciate how hard it must be for some women out there who really suffer with fertility issues such as irregular cycles and PCOS.

Of course i'm a bit in limbo at the mo with my cycle but i have finally after 3 weeks tested negative after my miscarriage so at least that's somewhat of a starting point

Little one i'm so sorry for both of your losses good luck with af keep us posted on how you get on.

fuschia where did you get your testing strips from, i just ordered a load of amazon, i didn't get the clear blue tho, i find the cheaper ones work just as well, altho they are easier to read with their smiley face.

MrsH sorry to hear its taking so long to get your BFP it must be so frustrating to see af show her ugly face each month.

Thanks for joining me ladies....lets hope this turns out to be a lucky thread x

Little one- such a hard time you have had :( so sad losing loved ones and I feel so much for anyone that suffers a miscarriage :(

Andrea- yes sounds like you are very fertile. Hope this next bean is a sticky one . My friend anf her husband had a baby the same time as me and she had the same thing- no real prob getting pregnant but kept losing them then one jut stuck when she almost gave up hope and she has a beautiful baby boy running riot now!!

Yes opk is ovulation strips- I only know some abbreviations from all the reading I have done on here!

I got them from amazon. Although last month I got the normal clear blue digital and they seemed to be faulty! Just came up with error messages a lot!

I have absolutely no doubt that the cheap strips work perfectly! Im just sucked in by the ease of the digital yes or no answer- hope they actually work this month! X

Hi guys,

Well i've noticed a thread of here for Christmas :bfp:'s so i thought we should have one for new years :thumbup:

I had a D&C last Friday and this week i'm spotting, i have no idea when my AF will show for real so my husband and i will be BDing the rest of this month and just hoping for a positive result in the new year.

Who else would like to join me for a BFP in the new year? Lets let each other know how we're feeling/how we're getting on/symptoms/fears/questions ...you all get the idea.

So ...lets get this started...

....i'm feeling really frustrated to get this spotting over with, my husband is away all week with work so i guess the spotting is good timing as there is no chance of bding this week. I am scared about pregnancy as i've already suffered a chemical pregnancy and a mc at almost 8 weeks..so i worry that i'm gonna find it really difficult not to stress 24/7 if i do fall pregnant, I really think i won't get excited till i've had the all clear at the 12 week scan.

Good luck and baby dust/glue to all those hoping for a new year :bfp:
:flower: x

Im really sorry to hear about that! I am sending lots of baby dust your way. Im hoping to get a bfp in the new year. Im on cd #1

Hi! Id like to join this thread. We are TTC for a sibling for our daughter who has just turned 1 year old. I think I may O around 31st Dec :)

I will be using OPKs and charting as that's what I did last time.

I'm sorry to hear that you have had two losses :( of course it's natural to feel worried about the next time. I had a MC then got my BFP straight afterwards so it certainly can happen :)

We started to BD this month but then realise we didn't want to start til the end of the month as we want a sept (or onwards) baby so that they are older in the school year. So hopefully it didn't catch this month lol!

I would like to join! I'm supposed to O around the 16th! Hoping to have me a 2014 BB.

I would like to join! I'm supposed to O around the 16th! Hoping to have me a 2014 BB.

I have also had 2 MC's one in 2011 at 11 weeks and my other was a MMC in febuary 2013. Ive had all the testing and everything is normal. I will be using OPK's also this time.

Thanks ladies means a lot. It feels nice to have people experiencing the same things. My partner was the one who asked to start trying for a new baby actually (I almost had a heart attack) he's been very anti trying since our previous miscarriage.

Alandsa - we have a pretty similar situation we have a darling little girl already who turned one on November 16th.
Do any of you have children already or are you TTC your 1st?

Next month I'm praying for a BFP - something happy to come our way. Not feeling too optimistic this month as we probably missed Ovulation.

How long have you all been on your journeys? Also very sorry for anyone who has experienced a miscarriage was the worst thing to go through x

Welcome everyone :)

It's so nice to have you all here.

Its always comforting to know there are others in the same boat as you. Its so strange to think that only 3 yrs ago i was single with no interest at being tied down with a husband and children....

....and now i'm married to the man of my dreams actively trying for a bubba and looking forward to sleepless nights and pooey nappies!

I did an ovulation test this morning and their was a slight pick line, after a week of no line i know i'll be ovulating in the next few days, DH is away with work this week and will be home at the weekend so hopefully it should time right.

How's everyone doing today?
x

Hi girls, can I join you?! :flower:

I had my implant taken out in November, and today just started my period so day 1 for me. I am going to be using a Clearblue fertility monitor as this is all new to me and I can't get my head round all these tests, temping and whatever else!! If I have something simple like the monitor then that will help me know when to do what I need to do :winkwink:

I already have a little girl who is one in a couple weeks!! Baby dust to you all and here's hoping we can start 2014 with our baby beans xxx

Hi Paloma and welcome ��

Always nice to make a little group of people! At 21 it's safe to say ALOT of my friends do not have the same interests as me, they aren't ready to settle down and have families. I wasn't either until it happened and I just knew this was the man I was going to spend the rest of my life with.

I'm actually very excited for sleepless nights and the disgusting nappies - actually even labour hahah. I also have a 1 year old daughter her name is Mia. She's incredible.

I hope hubby is home at just the right time for you, I know it's frustrating when they are away a lot as is my partner. But we will get there. If this month not successful AF should show her face in about 6/7 days. Then we'll start month 1. It's exciting x

Hi ladies, how are we all today??

It's blowing a gale outside here (midlands uk) and I am frozen!!! X

Good afternoon ladies. Very well here thank you. How are you?

Yes same here I'm on the South coast and the weather is horrid and so cold, don't think it's going to be too long until the snow starts.

How you feeling about the coming month? X

Baby dust to everyone! We are hoping for a Christmas BFP but a New Year's BFP would be great too! :) FX for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->