New year BFP's

I think I'm 3dpo but my OPKs were out of date and never worked and LO has been waking in the night so my temps are erratic - so I don't think FF will be able to make sense of it all.

I'm going to test on wed which could be early at 8dpo but I'm too keen lol

When is everyone else testing?

I'm on cd13 I think, not sure if I've ovulated yet :/

This time I will not buy any tests unless I've actually missed a period lol, hate buying them only to see bfn!

How are you feeling andrea? any blood work lined up yet?

I went to see the nurse at my gp surgery on Thursday, she couldn't really tell me much as she said she wasn't sure about how the midwives work, she didn't know if they offered early scans. She did get best to answer my questions told me not to worry about the slight brown discharge unless I had terrible cramps and as it so happens the discharge sends to have stopped as of 2 days ago and aside from a slight achey back I haven't had any pain.

Anyway so the nurse was great as she booked me in to see the midwife on weds, I should have my urine and bloods done then and that's when I'm going to insist on an early scan I think they say at 6 weeks through an internal scan you should be able to see the heart fluttering. Last time I reached 8 weeks but the sac only measured 5mm so I think that means it didn't develop past 5 weeks.

I'm currently suffering with an overactive bladder! Spots, bloating and waves of nausea I'm so pleased!!! I didn't really get much in the way of symptoms last time so I say being it on!!!

Good luck with testing ladies x

How are you feeling andrea? any blood work lined up yet?

I went to see the nurse at my gp surgery on Thursday, she couldn't really tell me much as she said she wasn't sure about how the midwives work, she didn't know if they offered early scans. She did get best to answer my questions told me not to worry about the slight brown discharge unless I had terrible cramps and as it so happens the discharge sends to have stopped as of 2 days ago and aside from a slight achey back I haven't had any pain.

Anyway so the nurse was great as she booked me in to see the midwife on weds, I should have my urine and bloods done then and that's when I'm going to insist on an early scan I think they say at 6 weeks through an internal scan you should be able to see the heart fluttering. Last time I reached 8 weeks but the sac only measured 5mm so I think that means it didn't develop past 5 weeks.

I'm currently suffering with an overactive bladder! Spots, bloating and waves of nausea I'm so pleased!!! I didn't really get much in the way of symptoms last time so I say being it on!!!

Good luck with testing ladies x

I am glad you are starting ur journey. I have no symptoms and i keep telling my husband i feel like i am going to miscarry bc nothing is wrong. no nausea really unless i dont eat and that's normal for me. i had brown drainage from 7-12dpo. which i am guessing was ib now. i didn't think so then. hopefully since it was so long the egg got snuggled in really tight.

So bad news this morning ladies, I just don't know what's going on with my body. I tested a few times since my original positive and the line has never really got any darker. So I tested again this morning and my clear blue said not pregnant I tested with a cheaply and not even a faint pink line....what's going on, I'm so confused I guess the original could have been a false positive maybe my symptoms were in my head, I'm starting to feel quite depressed about it all now

So bad news this morning ladies, I just don't know what's going on with my body. I tested a few times since my original positive and the line has never really got any darker. So I tested again this morning and my clear blue said not pregnant I tested with a cheaply and not even a faint pink line....what's going on, I'm so confused I guess the original could have been a false positive maybe my symptoms were in my head, I'm starting to feel quite depressed about it all now

Andrea i am so sorry. my line hasn't really got any darker either on the ics. i took an frer and it was a tad darker maybe... the other one is dried up so i dont know if it really is or not. have u tried an frer? i dont know that it would be different bit maybe.

Hey everyone.

Sorry I went away and had the standard sulk after getting af!

Im cd 10 today and me and hubby are trying a few other things this month!

Oh andrea - was really happy for your bfp but im so sorry about the recent confusions. .. I really hope it will still be ok xxxx

Hi ladies, it is as I thought, another chemical I started with cramps yesterday and light bleeding, during the night it came on heavy. I feel dreadful this morning my head is banging the cramps are strong and the bleeding is heavy and full of clots. I haven't had any significant bleeding since I fell pregnant the first time in October so the positive outlook side of me is saying, well after this bleed my body is gonna start on a nice new fresh lining ready for a new bean to get cosy in. Hopefully after this my cycle will get back to normal and I'll know where I am with my CD's and ov days.

I'm really sorry to hear that Andrea. I hope you are okay?

I am right behind you Andrea. I had a gut feeling that I would miscarry one before a full pregnancy. I believe as soon as i stop bleeding We are going to start trying again. I am determined to get that bfp and keep that bean for 9 months. I dont know how you're feeling about continuing to try, but we can do it am sure.

Thank you for your well wishes ladies, I'm actually ok, like I said when I was testing the line just wasn't getting any darker so in the back of my head I had a bad feeling that it wasn't going to stick.

Future baby g I'm determined to get a bfp that sticks! I don't know what it is but I feel really optimistic that the next one will be the lucky one. I've been reading up a bit more on chemical pregnancies and I think what's happened is the egg was fertilised but failed to implant because my uterus lining was poor quality due to the d&c I had at the end of November.

I've also purchased some progesterone cream and some bromelain supplements to help improve the quality of my lining and give the egg a little help to implant, it can't do me any harm. My nurse told me if there's something wrong with the fertilised egg nothing will stop you from having a mc. So there's no harm in trying to give a healthy egg a helping hand

X

Thank you for your well wishes ladies, I'm actually ok, like I said when I was testing the line just wasn't getting any darker so in the back of my head I had a bad feeling that it wasn't going to stick.

Future baby g I'm determined to get a bfp that sticks! I don't know what it is but I feel really optimistic that the next one will be the lucky one. I've been reading up a bit more on chemical pregnancies and I think what's happened is the egg was fertilised but failed to implant because my uterus lining was poor quality due to the d&c I had at the end of November.

I've also purchased some progesterone cream and some bromelain supplements to help improve the quality of my lining and give the egg a little help to implant, it can't do me any harm. My nurse told me if there's something wrong with the fertilised egg nothing will stop you from having a mc. So there's no harm in trying to give a healthy egg a helping hand

X

I agree. Good luck. loads of baby dust headed your way.

Hi ladies .. Sorry been AWOL!
We have had a few stressful weeks. Completely missed ovulation etc & AF showed (not surprising as hardly any BD'ing!) hahah. Andrea I am so gutted for you Hun really did have my fingers crossed. Me and the Mr are just entering fertile stage in the next few days, were not too sure wether were going to actively try or just see what nature has planned. We have had lots of sadness in the past few months losing my OH's dad & my Nan just passed so we have had lots of other things on our minds. We have decided to focus on decorating (like you do when things don't seem to be going your way) first on the list is our little ladies room!

Keeping everything crossed for you girls :( let's hope the next few months being us our positives !!

Also a quick question I had a horrible boil show probably due to stress etc but anybody have any good remedies for them? It's right by my groin so baby dancing is a NO go as I'm way tooooo sore ATM.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->