New year BFP's

Good evening everyone.....I've had a lovely relaxing day curled up on the sofa listening to the wind and rain outside (I'm a Yorkshire girl) I just love listening to the wind howl when I'm super cosy and tucked up in the house.

I'm also feeling pretty calm today i think I'm starting with ovulation pains had a bit of cramping and I'm having the ewcm, ovulation tests negative but i think its on its way.

I know if i were having a regular cycle it would be too early to ovulate but with the m/c technically i really don't know where i am in my cycle. But i'll keep on with the ov sticks so i can keep up with whats happening.

Hopefully it will happen over the weekend

Hi ladies, I too am hoping for a new year bfp x I am ttc my second baba I have a dd that will be three this month previous to her I had a mmc at 12 weeks. Im really excited about this but also nervous that it wont happen my cycle is really long since having dd 52-63 days when they use to be 32-35 days. Im currently on cd 16 and expected ovulation day is 31st of dec, fx for us all x :)

Feeling optimistic this month actually, CD2 for me and my first cycle trying to its all new and exciting.... How you feeling? Using my Clearblue monitor so I'm looking forward to it telling me to do the deed lol, I kinda feel like I'm wishing the days away, kinda sad really isn't it? Xx

Thanks ladies means a lot. It feels nice to have people experiencing the same things. My partner was the one who asked to start trying for a new baby actually (I almost had a heart attack) he's been very anti trying since our previous miscarriage.

Alandsa - we have a pretty similar situation we have a darling little girl already who turned one on November 16th.
Do any of you have children already or are you TTC your 1st?

Next month I'm praying for a BFP - something happy to come our way. Not feeling too optimistic this month as we probably missed Ovulation.

How long have you all been on your journeys? Also very sorry for anyone who has experienced a miscarriage was the worst thing to go through x

Oh how spooky that we are in the same situation really :)

I'm a bit nervous about how it will be having a second child but looking forward to it at the same time too. I'm actually looking forward to labour!! Lol

That's what I said to my OH the other night, it's so frustrating that he works away if only pregnancy could happen via FaceTime hahaha.
I sit and wonder how it will be with baby number two, how the family will change. We are planning on moving our DD into her big girls room after Christmas so the nursery is free - that's exciting !

How was your previous labour & pregnancy?

As a personal choice I decided not to chart or use OPK maybe next month though ;) mine may be a Christmas gift but like I said I think we missed O day but if not I'm really hoping January is our month xx

Hello there, so sorry about your loss :hugs:

I would've loved a New Year's Eve BFP as that is my sons 2nd birthday! But I highly doubt it, my cycles are so messed up after depo, AF arrived on 22nd November and today what should've been CD15 I am bleeding again!

So doesn't look like this year will bring me a BFP :(

Oh so frustrating isn't it! But I heard the depo can do that! I was lucky when I came off mine, was literally back to 28/29 day cycle instantly.

I'm having an awful pinching sensation, it's becoming quite painful and then eases off. Just wish we could wave a magic wand and know after all the BD'ing x

Little_one, Did you have depo before you had a baby? If so how long did it take you to conceive?

I'm also breastfeeding still but I doubt that has anything to do with it because my cycles returned to normal at 4 months pp before I even had depo :/

It's a strange bleed because its really light atm.

No haven't had a baby since depo it's what I used since birth. But I did fall pregnant after about 3 weeks of not being on it which sadly ended in miscarriage (Which they thought was due to depo still being in my system) but it's been 4 months since then and they seem to think I have every chance of a viable pregnancy now seeing as my periods are regular and nothing was left over from the miscarriage so no D&C required.

Are you positive it isn't implantation bleeding ? X

Hi ladies
May I join you? I am cd2. Hoping to ovulate Dec 25-27ish. I use the cbfm. Will probably test Jan. 5. Baby dust to all.

Of course you can and welcome FutureBabyG! How are you feeling about the next month? What cycle will this be for you?

Fingers crossed for you xx

No haven't had a baby since depo it's what I used since birth. But I did fall pregnant after about 3 weeks of not being on it which sadly ended in miscarriage (Which they thought was due to depo still being in my system) but it's been 4 months since then and they seem to think I have every chance of a viable pregnancy now seeing as my periods are regular and nothing was left over from the miscarriage so no D&C required.

Are you positive it isn't implantation bleeding ? X

It can't be because my last period was 22nd two weeks ago, so I'm guessing it would be a lil early for implantation bleeding?

Oh so you've been off depo recently then?

I've also heard about depo causing miscarriages but since you were able to conceive off it that gives some hope, so sorry for your loss :hugs:

It's great that your cycles are all in order x

The only thing I think may be up the wall is the ovulation side of things. Sometimes it's late and then others bang on time but as we recently decided to start TTC we didn't monitor last months ovulation so not too sure what's going on with AF this month. Not due for a few more days so time will tell.

At the time it was devastating but since then my Father in law suddenly passed and my new nephew has meningitis (thankfully he pulled through) so with all the stress maybe it just wasn't meant to be then. But he doctors were very surprised after the MC that my periods weren't up the wall and regulated by the following month.

Well in that case it's AF playing nasty games! Let's hope next month is the month for us x

Of course you can and welcome FutureBabyG! How are you feeling about the next month? What cycle will this be for you?

Fingers crossed for you xx

I don't really having a feeling either way. This is our seventh cycle. we have been pretty relaxed in trying. We aren't in a huge rush. i am 25, dh 26. I am currently working nights. dh works days so our bding schedule has been hit and miss. when we both work we dont see each other bc i work 12 hour shifts and he has two jobs working 12 hours. in 2014 i will be working days so our schedule will be better and hopefully my body can get back into a normal cycle. i try to temp but i cant the mornings after i work bc my temp is a false high and my hormones are high in the evening like they should be so i still get a false high. temps r hit and miss. i have done the cbfm the last two cycles. its still getting regulated to my hormones. hoping for a better cycle this month.

Are you doing anything to track your cycle? what cycle are you on?

Were very new and only just decided in the past 2 weeks hahah! So here we are. Technically this isn't even cycle 1 yet. I'm sure we'll be pretty relaxed regarding it all though, I have been thinking about OPK's for next cycle though just to track ovulation as my partner works away 5 days a week :( so for us it's bound to get difficult at times.

Just planning on not getting stressed over everything. I hope that your cycles settle down for you so you know where you are x

I'm starting TTC this new year, literally CD1 will be New Years Day.

Oh how fab is that! First cycle day of Jan for me should be about the 6th. But I get two chances of ovulation this month by the looks of my due dates on my Period Tracker. So who knows x

Hi ladies, I'm so pleased this thread is taking off! how is everyone today?

Hubby has gone to London for the week with work so I'm all alone, in fact he is away (bar the weekends) up until the 20th. So I'm trying to work out my ovulation dates...its very frustrating and I'm praying it doesn't happen while he's away! The sticks are still showing negative so I'm hoping it happens this weekend, I've already warned DH if it does he will be run ragged at the weekend haha!....funnily enough he really didn't seem to mind!

Its my first day back at work tomorrow after the mc....feeling a bit anxious but I'm sure I'll soon get in to the swing of things...its just a bit daunting when you've been off from work for a month...wish me luck! x

Good luck andrea- after an hour or so you will feel like you never was away- well that's what happens to me any way!.
Ooh I hope you ovulate on the weekend!

I just got my opks this morning so will start all that tomorrow morning which will be cd11 for me :)

Im hoping this month I will be so pre occupied with Christmas to worry about peeing on 100 stickstoo early! Xx

Good luck andrea- after an hour or so you will feel like you never was away- well that's what happens to me any way!.
Ooh I hope you ovulate on the weekend!

I just got my opks this morning so will start all that tomorrow morning which will be cd11 for me :)

Im hoping this month I will be so pre occupied with Christmas to worry about peeing on 100 stickstoo early! Xx

Yes Fuschia i'm sure you're right it doesn't matter why you're off work or for how long, as soon as you're back you really don't feel like you had any time away!

I'm getting a light pink line on my ovulation tests which i know is negative but last week i didn't even have the light pink line so i think ovulation is coming. I really want the timing to be right as i think my husband and i are pretty fertile together.

We've previously attempted to conceive twice on my ovulation days when i checked with the sticks and both times we fell pregnant (unfortunately resulting in chemical and mc)...I'm just really impatient to get a pregnancy that sticks!

Haha i like the theory that christmas will preoccupy you (and the rest of us) from peeing on sticks.....i'm not convinced it will though!! :winkwink:

So come on ladies lets get some BFP's for this thread and make it a lucky one!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->