New year BFP's

Thank god Christmas is on the way I'm hoping that like you it'll be a welcome
Distraction from all the crazy this month has bought for me and my wonderful other half. Today we sadly buried his Dad who's been battling for life for a long 5 year stint has been an extremely tiring day for all of us mentally and physically as you can imagine.

Just wish there was something I could do to take the pain away for him and make it all okay.

Tomorrow AF is due according to my period tracker however none of the general symptoms of PMS but then maybe being distracted I just haven't even noticed them.

Good luck Andrea I know how hard it is to face normality after something so precious is ripped away from you :( You will be fine though I am sure. X

Hi Sharnw welcome!

So first day back at work today. I was feeling nervous this morning but once i got there all my workmates were really sweet and i got lots of cuddles. Luckily I'm at that stage now where people can ask me how i am and give me a cuddle and i don't burst into tears!

I had my back to work interview and it went well, my manager did everything she could to make me feel comfortable and to make things easy on me.

One of my colleagues has just had a baby and brought her in then my other colleague who's pregnant had her scan today she clearly didn't want to say anything but i assured her i'd love to see the scan, and i did want to see it....but i admit it did bring a lump to my throat especially as we would have both had our scans this week.

But all in all it was a good day and work went well ...hope everyone else is well x

Hi Sharnw welcome!

So first day back at work today. I was feeling nervous this morning but once i got there all my workmates were really sweet and i got lots of cuddles. Luckily I'm at that stage now where people can ask me how i am and give me a cuddle and i don't burst into tears!

I had my back to work interview and it went well, my manager did everything she could to make me feel comfortable and to make things easy on me.

One of my colleagues has just had a baby and brought her in then my other colleague who's pregnant had her scan today she clearly didn't want to say anything but i assured her i'd love to see the scan, and i did want to see it....but i admit it did bring a lump to my throat especially as we would have both had our scans this week.

But all in all it was a good day and work went well ...hope everyone else is well x

you are such a strong women. So happy to hear you getting back into your routine and having a great support system even at work. i wish you the best.

Just ovulated today! I'll see if the line does down tomorrow. So excited!

Glad to hear work went well Andrea! Sometimes I think a distraction does us all good. Hope this is your month girls.

AFM - I am currently 2 days late & having weird cramping sensations feeling like the witch is about to show her awful face at any moment (although the past 6 months, beside the miscarriage my periods are bang on!)

Tested with FRER this morning and nothing at all :( so if AF doesn't show then will test on Saturday morning probably with my mum, OH & mother in law will be nice to have something for us all to smile about xx

Andrea, it's hard to deal with all the babies and pregnancies. But, it's reassuring to know that you CAN get pregnant. It will be your time soon!!

Hi ladies may i join...i had a d&c done on Oct,31st and already got my AF last week im currently in cycle day 8 so i will b ovulating nxt week 17-18....and ill start testing from 7dpo and on....hopefully we get preggo the first try again like the previous loss....if i cycle like i did normally my AF shoukd b here by the 1st of jan...so hopefully o.get ny bfp on xmas eve or new years eve...good luck ladies

Hi ladies, can I join?

I finished off my BC in November, just had my first period off it on December 3rd and it was a doosy...all in all I think I got pretty lucky though, I started when I thought I would start. It was very crampy and it lasted a little longer, but I'm counting my lucky stars it was fairly normal.

According to my FF app I should ovulate between December 17th-21st. I just bought some OPK's so I will be using those for the first time as well. I need to do some research on how to use them. Should I start testing tomorrow (Friday)?

Andrea- that sounds pretty tough to me and shows how strong you ate for sure. Life's full of so many challenges isnt it!! Especially when you have suffered a miscatriage I can imagine :(

I really hope you and hubby get the chance to dtd on time :) im on cd 13 today and got a ' high fertility' on my clear blue advanced ( got the posh one this time lol) so I guess we had better start getting busy over next few days!!

Im finding it hard to find the time and energy tbh- having a little on who is so energetic (22 months) plus working too- im so happy to just sit on sofa at end of day. Got to liven up!! Babies dony make them selves! Lol xx

So wishing everyone here luck. Fingers crossed for 100% bfps!!!

Andrea- that sounds pretty tough to me and shows how strong you ate for sure. Life's full of so many challenges isnt it!! Especially when you have suffered a miscatriage I can imagine :(

I really hope you and hubby get the chance to dtd on time :) im on cd 13 today and got a ' high fertility' on my clear blue advanced ( got the posh one this time lol) so I guess we had better start getting busy over next few days!!

Im finding it hard to find the time and energy tbh- having a little on who is so energetic (22 months) plus working too- im so happy to just sit on sofa at end of day. Got to liven up!! Babies dony make them selves! Lol xx

So wishing everyone here luck. Fingers crossed for 100% bfps!!!

Haha Fuschia I'm the same with dtd and this first week back at work has me totally knackered! I don't have any children yet but i do suffer with fatigue due to crohn's disease and sometimes i'd much rather just put my feet up with a cuppa lol

Little_one when i fell pregnant the first time i was due my period and i would have put money on my af showing as i had what i thought were horrible period pain, i didn't even show as positive until i was around 7 days post ovulation

I think being back at work has been a great distraction i've been working as an intensive family intervention worker for the past year now and its a pretty distracting job! i'm actually really pleased with myself for pushing myself to go back.

The husband is back home tomorrow and as a bonus he now no longer needs to be away next week..yey! I'm pretty sure ov is on its way i'm getting the telltale ewcm and backache the dip sticks are still negative but i also bought some expensive clearblue ones today so for a little bit of variety i'm gonna pee on that tomorrow...wish me luck!

Thank you for all your kind words ladies x

Good luck with the clear blue andrea. I like them- I like not having to read lines and you cant mis read a smiley face!

Lets just hope we have 'pregnant' to read at the wnd of our cycles on a different type of clear blue test!!

Jere I am back on the sofa again! Gotta look alive!

Where is everyone from?

Im kent in the UK x

I feel knackered too! Crazy little 13 month old daughter who is absolutely into everything, especially as she's walking. Always running around saying no Mia, don't touch that Mia, slow down Mia ! Ahahah. Love being a mummy it's fabulous. Then on top of that I am at college too. My partner works away Monday-Thursday. It's tough some days.

I think Af is 100% on the way now :( severe cramping and red/brown blood now. Not much fun. But there is always next cycle. I shouldn't be too down as we weren't even actively trying this month. But still upsetting such an emotional journey this stuff. Ovulation day for me should be Christmas Day though by my dates! So maybe that new year BFP is coming.

Hope this is it for us ladies x

I'm East Sussex Hun right on the coast. I'm also snuggled on the sofa with my feet up and a cuppa. Looking after my Mumma who slipped today and has torn a ligament :(
I think I shall invest in some ovulation tests too! X

Hey ladies,

I'm in Leeds, moved here from Lincolnshire 2 years ago, i love it we're far enough out to have a nice little town feel but close enough to have city amenities.

It's my day off work today, why do i struggle to get up on my work days but then bounce out of bed at 7am on my days off!!

It sounds like you have a lot of fun with your little girl, Little_one what a fantastic age, i have 2 nephews that are like tornadoes! the younger one will be 5 on Christmas day and whenever i visit he's my shadow, i love it!...its so funny as he tells my husband to sit on the other sofa or leave the room cos he's sitting next to Aunty Andrea as my poor bemused husband just does as he's told. Its pretty impressive to watch a 4 yr old boss around a 6'5 man and get away with it!

Sorry AF is on her way little one, i did the clear blue test this morning Fushcia and i'm low fertility. I'm lost with this cycle i generally ovulate cd16 which means i show as fertile from cd13 but if i go from the D&C being cd1 then I'm currently on cd15. Ive also been getting cramps this morning so it may be af is on her way, which i'm actually ok with as at least it means i'll know where i am!

At least husband is home for the next week in case i do get that smiley face!

x

Hi ladies! I hope I can join this thread! Af is due on 12/31 for me soo if she doesn't show, I'll be testing on New Year's Day!! I'm on cd 16 and haven't ovulated just yet. Dreading that tww though!

Happy Friday to you all!

That's horrible about work days, trying to drag yourself out of bed and them rising bright and early when all you want is a lay in.

Oh indeed I do, we have been making Christmas tree decorations this past week to give to family as gifts. Just a little something which will make then smile (we hope) Mia has loved it. She love to get messy hahah. Children's cheek and ability to get away with anything always amazes me. They are too funny. I have 4 nephews and very lucky 2 of them will be 3 in May, one is 7 months and the youngest 7 weeks.

I think he's the reason my OH had become seriously broody lately. Love family time it's the best time. Yeah me too although I'm sad AF came I know there is next month. O date should be chrisss day! How exciting. Really hope this is the month ladies xx

Hi ladies! I hope I can join this thread! Af is due on 12/31 for me soo if she doesn't show, I'll be testing on New Year's Day!! I'm on cd 16 and haven't ovulated just yet. Dreading that tww though!

Happy Friday to you all!

I am in the exact same boat! Waiting to O next week...and I feel nervous about it.

This will be my 2nd TWW...do you use opk's or anything? I thought I'd try those this time around. I'm also planning on getting some Preseed today after work.

I've heard a lot of good things about preseed from other ladies! Def recommend it. I don't use opks..I have in the past though. This is my 3rd cycle TTC #1. I used opks the first time, did only temping last time, and this cycle, I'm not doing anything! Hahaha, just bding a lot during fertile period. Hopefully this will be our cycle! Have you tried temping at all? A lot of girls like it. It's pretty interesting too. I just felt too stressed out so I decided to not do that anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->