New year BFP's

Yeah Fuschia i'm using the clearblue advanced tests....but isn't it weird that i would get a peak result the day after a low fertility result.

It's frustrating for me as i'm not really sure whats normal for me as we first started trying properly in August then i bled 5 days before af was due in sept which turned out to be the chemical then fell pregnant end sept then mc beginning nov so i've had no time to be able to track whats normal for me. Its very frustrating!

However i did get peak results Weds and Thurs and we did the bd both days and we plan on bding tomorrow as it'll be 48hrs after my peak so i'm guessing it means there's still a possibility of catching that egg!!

This all means testing new years day....which is also my birthday...how exciting!!

Good luck Mrs Bond! Have my fingers crossed for the two of you this month.

New Years days would be a lovely day to receive the news!

I'm glad I never spent that much money on the monitor though if you all seem to be having the same issues with it not detecting certain stages. My second line on my OPK is getting darker! Hoping for a positive Sunday/Monday time!

Don't be so hard on yourselves though and fuchsia - Maybe the distraction was just what was needed ;) x

Well it does say you will get high then peak but that doesnt mean that getting peak straight away isnt normal ?! Perhaps you had a very short progestegon phase and missed it ! Or your levels wernr high enough to pick up? You know that the solid smiley is peak right? Dont mean to state obvious but I thought it should be the other way round myself and have flashing for peak!

Witj these digital 1s there's always a chance they just wenr a bit wrong- but most importantly you got your peak and so your in for a great chance by the sound of it - bding all that much ! Unlike me who only managed oncr in peak !!

X

Little one - you may just be right with the distraction!

Been so much more relaxed with ttc this month with other stuff going on!

Fingers xed for sunday for your peak xx

Thanks Hun me too! This is our first month Trying so were very excited! Looking forward to using OPK's though. It's so much fun as I'm a POAS addict hahaha. I really do think being relaxed about things helps (although we all know it's much easier said than done)

I'm just hoping as it's now coming up to Christmas me and the Mr will just be more focused on having fun and we won't even be thinking about it all. Let's just hope that we can make this a very lucky thread x

So I'm now officially in the 2ww.... we're flying to Prague today for 5 days so hopefully that should keep me preoccupied!

I will catch up with you all in 5 days time....have a lovely Christmas x

Oh wow congrats Love2snack! So happy for you!

Andrea enjoy! I'm sure the two week wait will seem less long in Prague! Enjoy. My lines are getting darker on my OPK's so will be around Christmas Eve - lots of BD'ing in the meantime ;)

If we don't all talk before hand have a fab Christmas x

So I think im 7dpo today and like a crazy I took a pg test. I have Internet cheapies kicking about. Then I feel all down when it's bfn !!

I think im prob too early to test anyway- no idea why I do it!!

I had originally thought to test christmas day ay 9dpo but now Im thinking I shouldn't because I dont really want to start the day on a downer! Period due 30th so maybe ill just test then cos this is just sillyness !

Yeah wait till then Hun. Nothing worse than that BFN !! You could be starting the new year with a BFP though. How lovely will that be x

Thanks little_one but AF showed today 2 days early :( I was in bluewater when I found out and wised I had stayed home!!

Feeling pretty down about this but at least today is cd1 of a new fresh 2014 cycle :).

Me and hubby are going to have a tactical talk tonight I think! How we can maximise our chances . I just bought his and her pre natals so that's 1 thing! !
Good luck everyone. Ill be crossing my fingers and for me also to get a late jan bfp so still comes under new year kind of xxx

Hello ladies, just a quick check in as I'm shattered!! How has everyone's Christmas been?, good i hope we got back from prague on Thursday totally wrecked, prague was beautiful but alas on the last night we both came down with either a bug or food poisoning, knocked us off our feet for about 12hrs.
I also started with either af pain or implantation pain I find it hard to distinguish between the two so although I'm only 9 days post ov and I promised not to test till Jan 1st I broke and tested this evening got what I initially thought was a bfn but on closer inspection and under very bright lighting you can see a very very faint pink line.So I'm not holding my breath and it could all be in my head but I think if I leave it a few days and test again I will know for sure!

Fuchsia I'm sorry af showed, throwing baby dust your way x

Hi everyone, I haven't been on this thread for a whole but thought I would check back in :) hubby and I are officially TTC now as of yesterday :) my OPKs and HPTs are a year out of date though lol but I'm using them anyway ;)

Andrea - that's how my first BFP started, as a very faint line @ 8dpo!

Go Andrea Go! Lots of baby dust headed your way.

AFM-i am 7dpo and have some brownish tint when i wipe only. i dont really believe its ib since only 30%of women get it. i guess i will just wait and see.

Any plans to bring in the New Year?

Hi ladies so I've tested again and still only getting a faint pink line, mind you I no longer need bright lighting to spot it! it's now 11 days post ov, my last pregnancy didn't register on a home testing kit till I was 16 days post ov so I'm going to wait to test again till Friday. I've also been getting a tiny bit of brown spotting on and off for the last couple of days along with some campy pinching pains in my left side hopefully it's implantation symptoms and not af on her way!

I've just added a pic of todays test...let me know what you think

No real plans for new years, probably gonna have a pig out evening with some movies, I'm not really in to busy pubs I'm getting too old for it! Then we've decided to go to the cinema on new years day as is my birthday and I didn't want to be sat in all evening, 36 in 2 days.....eeeeep!!

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 12
Well ladies, I've been testing with the cheapy tests and getting a faint pink line so was hopeful, thus morning I decided to pee on something a bit more expensive, my clearblue digital, and I got :bfp:

What an awesome start to the new year and a fab birthday present!!!!

Congratulations Andrea! Happy birthday!

Congratulations Jessie!

Think I may have O'd today so we shall see with the temperatures over the next few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->