New year BFP's

I've heard a lot of good things about preseed from other ladies! Def recommend it. I don't use opks..I have in the past though. This is my 3rd cycle TTC #1. I used opks the first time, did only temping last time, and this cycle, I'm not doing anything! Hahaha, just bding a lot during fertile period. Hopefully this will be our cycle! Have you tried temping at all? A lot of girls like it. It's pretty interesting too. I just felt too stressed out so I decided to not do that anymore.

So I liked the preseed! A lot...I usually hate lube, but I do need it. I didn't read the directions on how much to use since in my research I read that the amount they specify is too much. I inserted a little in me (sorry tmi) before, and then used a little bit on him during. It worked great! I def. recommend it now! Weird thing I did notice, I didn't get as much sperm leaking out after than I normally do. Usually I have to run to the bathroom after, but it was different this time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed we can dtd one more time (I think I should O on the 17th or 18th).

I'm having trouble with the opk's, I started testing Friday 12/13 and it was negative, though there was a light line. Then Saturday it was darker, although not as dark as the control, and then yesterday 12/15 it was very light, lighter than the one on the 13th. It may have been because of the time, Friday and Saturday I tested between 4:30-6:30PM and yesterday's was around 3PM...maybe that is why is was so light? I thought they were supposed to get darker as you came closer to O day. It's all confusing to me :/ I will test again tonight and see what happens.

I haven't dipped into temping yet. But if it doesn't happen this cycle then I will for sure!

It's lovely when they are excited about it all. I'm sure us ladies wouldn't be here though if our partners weren't too keen on the idea!

Can't wait to give my daughter a brother or sister, then that's us done. We only want 2 children. I plan to stay at home for a year after having baby 2 then I plan to finish off my midwifery training. I'm lucky I have the option to be a stay at home mum & my partner is on a good wage. What does your hubby do? X

Yeah he's very cute when he gets all excited about the prospect of a baby

I only want the one, i don't know how people manage with more than one lol but i do admire the ones that do!

Midwifery, how cool! i would love to go back to uni to do counseling, but the tuition fees are just a bit out of our reach.

My husband has a good job and its well paid he works for a software company that have developed a rota software program that's used in the NHS trust across the UK. He travels to different trusts to deliver training to staff on how to use the software....he's a 'puter geek' haha!

I think i could probably be a stay at home mum, but i think I'd probably go stir crazy and my job is also really well paid so we'd be giving up quite a big chunk of our income.

For me being a student it's not really any big loss. So we don't have that worry at least. My partner is also a 'puter geek' how strange.
He does software for schools and is based in London . He's usually in London weekdays and stays at his mums week nights and home for weekends. But it being school based we get all the school holidays!

Being a stay at home mum really isn't as bad as I thought, I had the option to return to work part time (Sales Advisor in Insurance) but just found I really didn't want too. So we decided this was better for us. For me I have always wanted 2 - I'm from a family of 6 I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers so I'm used to the crazy.

BeachyFeelin - that's real interesting to know about the preseed ! I hate that after DTD it's like arghhh get to the toilet fast hahah. Can't wait for my OPK's to arrive thinking it's sure to make things a little easier at least to know when BD'ing is best. I really hope you get your positive OPK soon though Hun x

I've heard a lot of good things about preseed from other ladies! Def recommend it. I don't use opks..I have in the past though. This is my 3rd cycle TTC #1. I used opks the first time, did only temping last time, and this cycle, I'm not doing anything! Hahaha, just bding a lot during fertile period. Hopefully this will be our cycle! Have you tried temping at all? A lot of girls like it. It's pretty interesting too. I just felt too stressed out so I decided to not do that anymore.

So I liked the preseed! A lot...I usually hate lube, but I do need it. I didn't read the directions on how much to use since in my research I read that the amount they specify is too much. I inserted a little in me (sorry tmi) before, and then used a little bit on him during. It worked great! I def. recommend it now! Weird thing I did notice, I didn't get as much sperm leaking out after than I normally do. Usually I have to run to the bathroom after, but it was different this time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed we can dtd one more time (I think I should O on the 17th or 18th).

I'm having trouble with the opk's, I started testing Friday 12/13 and it was negative, though there was a light line. Then Saturday it was darker, although not as dark as the control, and then yesterday 12/15 it was very light, lighter than the one on the 13th. It may have been because of the time, Friday and Saturday I tested between 4:30-6:30PM and yesterday's was around 3PM...maybe that is why is was so light? I thought they were supposed to get darker as you came closer to O day. It's all confusing to me :/ I will test again tonight and see what happens.

I haven't dipped into temping yet. But if it doesn't happen this cycle then I will for sure!

That's great! I'm glad you liked it! A lot of ladies all have wonderful things to say about it. Personally, I've never used it before. I've never really used lube in general. I guess it's not something I need (sorry, tmi). With your opks, are you testing once or twice a day? If your only testing once a day, it's possible to miss your lh surge :/ I would keep using them and see what happens with the test line. If it keeps getting lighter, it's likely you may have missed your surge. :/

I recommend temping. It's really the only way to confirm if O had happened.

That's great! I'm glad you liked it! A lot of ladies all have wonderful things to say about it. Personally, I've never used it before. I've never really used lube in general. I guess it's not something I need (sorry, tmi). With your opks, are you testing once or twice a day? If your only testing once a day, it's possible to miss your lh surge :/ I would keep using them and see what happens with the test line. If it keeps getting lighter, it's likely you may have missed your surge. :/

I recommend temping. It's really the only way to confirm if O had happened.

I was only doing once a day :/ Hmm..thank you so much for the advice! I feel like I'm starting to learn about my body in a whole new way!

I agree with all this TTC you get to know your body in a way you didn't know possible. It's amazing really.
Which thermometer is best for basal temps? I haven't temped yet so really new to it, so if I start what advice can you give me ? X

Haha...ahhhh the sperm penguin walk!!...isn't it just delightful!

My husband finished his teacher training this year so he can freelance teaching older people on how to use the internet/email/software packages etc..

I don't temp or really do anything aside from the opks...its funny how you do get to know your cm and the little aches and pain you get at certain times in your cycle.
Which is why I'm so frustrated this month as its all over the place...still no ovulation :-(

The penguin walk is something else hahah.

Well really hoping that it happens soon for you Hun! I am so desperate for my OPK's to arrive! Love to POAS! X

Yipeeee! just got a smiley face on my clearblue ovulation test!

I don't think I will get a BFP this month, I tested at what I thought was 10dpo and got bfn!

Just hope period comes so I know what's going on with my body and move on to next cycle!

I'm gonna try use OPK for next month I think, I want to know if I'm even ovulating :/

My OPK's arrived today! Can't wait was showing my mum how they worked at that second line appeared although still quite faint and I don't expect to really ovulate until Monday/Tuesday anyway!

Yay Andrea get baby making.

BabyJan - it will happen Hun, I felt the same last month although we weren't actively trying then. X

So according to my clearblue, yesterday i was at peak fertility...yippie, i was so excited, its taken almost 3 weeks since the D&C to turn up, I normally ov around 16 days into my cycle.

Oddly enough the pregnancy test i took after the D&C was already negative, although i think that might be because it had taken 3 weeks to get to the D&C stage. So i guess i thought that would also mean my ovulation would turn up as usual....Anyway i can stop panicking now i know my cycle is starting to get back into its normal swing.

How should i calculate my next period? I was thinking as i generally ovulate 2 weeks into my cycle that i should maybe expect af in 2 weeks?

Hmmm interesting, that would mean either af or BFP on my birthday!!!

We did the baby dance last night and i have Mr Bond scheduled for this evening and Saturday.....he really doesn't mind!! :)

I would say 2 weeks after ovulation that AF would be due. What an incredible birthday present that would be! It does seem to take the majority of people a while to get back to their normal cycle. Strangely enough for me it was back to normal less than a month after but I didn't require a D&C .

Can't wait to really get stuck into things this month! Roll on next week and lots of BD'ing. Oh I'm sure he doesn't mind ;)

Other than that though how are you feeling about things this month? X

I'm feeling pretty much like my old self again Little_one, thank you for asking, back to work, back to dealing with other peoples problems! Looking forward to christmas and new year, Prague for Christmas...lovely hotel, xmas markets, romantic walks all wrapped up against the cold...just the ticket :)

I'm just so pleased to get the positive ov test it really has made me relax :)

How are things with you....what are you doing for xmas?

That's fab to hear. Really knocks you having a miscarriage doesn't it! You feel over the moon that you have exactly what you want and then it's stolen away. Oh wow Prague sounds lovely! Hopefully that little bean will be getting all snug as your there! Just enjoy it!

Things with me are fab had my nephew for the past 2 nights he is 2 and a half so he has been making me laugh so much, i was on the toilet earlier and he screamed at me - Auntie Chey is wetting herself ! Also keeps telling me everybody has a willy so that's been an interesting conversation to have.

But looking after him and my little lady for the past few days has made me appreciate how much hard work being a mum of 2 will be - but I can't wait!!

Christmas will be small at my MIL's on Christmas morning as it will be her first on her own :( then to my mums Boxing Day which will be VERY busy. All 6 of her kids, 4 partners and 3 grandchildren haha. But so much fun! X

Is it normal to just get 2 days peak fertility then go straight back to not being in the ovulation/fertile stage? i figured it would taper off, so peak fertility, high fertility then back to low fertility. Its weird cos i didn't get high fertility at all just went straight to peak fertility then low fertility. Does that make sense or do i just sound like i'm rambling!

I would imagine that's normal for you of you didn't build up to peak either?
But who really knows lol. We are all so different not one person I have come across is the same x

Hi ladies can I join??

Using the Clearblue monitor, on day 17 now and all I've had is highs since day 6 ... No peaks :nope: it's my first month.

Really hoping for a new year BFP!! Baby dust to you all x

Welcome Paloma. i am also using the cbfm. i have had highs since cd 10 . last cycle i didn't get any peaks. but i did get three days of positive opks. i got another high today and i use an opk and i got positive today with the same fmu on the opk. i dont know what's up with my monitor. but not too thrilled with it. hoping tomorrow it says peak. if i dont have a peak by the time my opks go back to neg i will call the company.

Andrea are you using the clear blue advanced tests?

Im using them and got 3 days of high fertility then peak fertility- noy sure how long that lasted because we went to Disney land paris!

We bd the night I got my peak but no more after that because we were so shattered from walking around the parks!

Feeling a bit annoyed ay myself that we didn't manage to do it more.

We bd cd 13 15 16 and I think I ovulated 17 but I don't really know! ! I guess I could have got another peak on cd17 and ovulated on 18 in which case I prob missed it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->