New Year Fireworks*January Testing Thread*

@thencomesbebe thinking of you. TTC after miscarriage is so hard. I know in my heart you will have your BFP soon and healthy rainbow baby soon after. Hope we all have babies in 2024.

Ladies AFM I am officially 3 dpo today. We dtd twice in the fertile window. Two days before O and day of O. Temps are good. Maybe my body has returned to normal from MC/CP at end of October.

Also, don’t forget to tag me @elmum with your testing date, if you want me to add you to the top post in the thread

Any testing update @Brianna777 ? Those first tests were looking great
I think they were all just indents. I tested with water to see if I would see the line and it did come up and under 3 min just like my tests. I’m going to do bloodwork now just to make sure as I had a previous etopic. I will do a FRER in evening as well. Thank you for checking up to see how it’s going.

I have attached my chart. I have no idea what is going on with my body at this time. Are my ovulation tests peaking and just not ovulating? I haven’t had a cycle in 3 months but I have gotten peak on CBDA in November and December dtd no BFP and no AF.

IMG_7694.png

@Brianna777 that stinks! I’m sorry.
Can you go on progesterone supplements after Ovulation? From your temps, it looks like your progesterone is not staying high enough for implantation. Maybe your doc can check your levels.

AF got me today! Boooo! I kind of knew we missed the window, but I was still holding on to a little bit of hope. If I have another cycle like this one then I still have a chance to test in January so I’ll stick around. I hope there will be lots of New year bfps!

I'm so sorry :(

@Brianna777 that stinks! I’m sorry.
Can you go on progesterone supplements after Ovulation? From your temps, it looks like your progesterone is not staying high enough for implantation. Maybe your doc can check your levels.
Thank you very much for your input. I had it included in my bloodwork as well so I’ll have a thorough update by Monday.

:bfn: Again today. 10dpo and I usually test positive by now so I'm pretty sure we missed our window. Hubby is out of town until March, so I guess I'll be back around then!

20240105_214551.jpg

Good luck ladies who are testing and I'm sorry for those of you who are out this cycle :dust:

Hey everyone just an update. Still getting those faint lines I will post one later on today when I test again (clear blue and a first response) as if I take a picture of the clear blue now it is outside the time frame. I went and had my lab work done and also have an ultrasound booked for Monday. If I don’t get my I KNOW IT IS REAL bfp with test or blood work at least the ultrasound report will elaborate on what is seen going on or not going on in me.

Hey everyone just an update. Still getting those faint lines I will post one later on today when I test again (clear blue and a first response) as if I take a picture of the clear blue now it is outside the time frame. I went and had my lab work done and also have an ultrasound booked for Monday. If I don’t get my I KNOW IT IS REAL bfp with test or blood work at least the ultrasound report will elaborate on what is seen going on or not going on in me.
I’ve had a bunch of super faint lines on FRER with hcg beta < 3 miu aka negative. Some FRERs can pick up as low as 2 miu, they just all have to pick up 5 for the quality control standards. So either it’s poor quality tests (very possible) or a chemical (if it doesn’t darken).

Good luck for your ultrasound

Goodness me, the misinformation on this post is surreal.

Just popping by to wish you good luck with the blood work and ultrasound @Brianna777. I’ll be thinking of you.

@elmum Please put me down for the 10th. I will start to test then even though I don't know exactly when or if I ovulated. I just went by cm.

To all ladies testing this month, good look and lots of baby dust! :dust:

Goodness me, the misinformation on this post is surreal.
Hi Jess, I'm not sure I know what you're talking about. Which post and / or misinformation are you referring to??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->